Fellow covid brides! As I felt very lucky my wedding wasn't this year (getting married May2021) it does not seem as though things are going to be better by then 😩 should I still go on like it could happen (i.e trying my dress and the bridesmaids dresses) and wait until the absolute last possible date I can to postpone or be proactive and do it ASAP?!
Hi. I’m feeling the same way. Back in June, I rescheduled my September 2020 wedding to May 2021. At the time, it seemed so far out, but I’m also worried that typical weddings will not be allowed in MA, or safe, even in May. I’m not going to reschedule now, though. I’m just going to wait, for now. By the way, do you have the option to have your wedding outside?
So I am also getting married in May as well; I agree it seemed like so far off, we thought things have to be better by then, but now as I see things starting to be cancelled & pushed out further and further out I am starting to get nervous. I asked my venue about a Covid date the other day, and we agreed to keep planning for now, and re-evaluate come January. There is still so much unknown and so many things that could change from now until then; at least that's what I keep telling myself!
Yes definitely hoping for the best & planning for the worst! (for the most part I had all my vendors add some agreed upon covid policy to help in the event we need to reschedule or cancel!, which definitely helps my anxiety about it a bit)
Currently in the process of planning my wedding. I’m only moving forward with vendors who offer refund policies. I’ve heard too many horror stories of people losing 50k from canceling their wedding due to Covid