futuremrscolyer
Just Said Yes September 2019

Couples getting married on September 7, 2019 in District of Columbia

futuremrscolyer, on October 4, 2018 at 3:13 PM Posted in District of Columbia Planning 0 3
Saved Save

Hello! I just wanted to take a minute and see how everyone is going with their planning for their September 7, 2019 wedding. My fiance and I have our photographer and venue booked. We know what caterer we are using because you are required to with our venue. We also are in talks with our videographer, but no paperwork has been signed yet. We've also chosen our wedding colors and bridal party.

Am I on schedule? Behind? Ahead?

What about you all? Smiley smile

-Amanda

3 Comments

• Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·
    • Flag

I'd say you're ahead of the game, Amanda!! Just under a year out and you've got a place to have your wedding, food for your guests, and someone to take pictures!! Way to go!!! Smiley star You can check in with your month mates in the September 2019 discussion. They might be able to advise you on what to do next. Smiley smile

Do you know what you want to do for flowers?

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Amanda, it sounds like you're crushing wedding planning! What other wedding taks have you conquered?! Were you able to book the videographer?

• Meghan
    Super September 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag
    We have our venue and photographer. We have our bridal party. I have my dress and he just ordered his suit the other day. We know what food we want but haven't put in any orders yet since it's still so far away. We just sent out our Save the Dates last week (I have a lot of out of state family so wanted to give them plenty of time to plan). We need to work on getting waitstaff, limo, and tables. I need to decide what to do about flowers too. I wanted to have them done but I keep seeing how expensive they are so I have the feeling we're doing to end up going the DIY route with either real or fake.

Edit - Just noticed this is in the DC board and I'm not in DC. But still the same date!

Comment on this discussion