We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Abigail
Just Said Yes September 2021

Bridesmaid in Store Try On

Abigail, on February 22, 2021 at 7:40 PM Posted in District of Columbia Planning 0 3
Saved Save
My bridesmaids want to all get together with me and make a day out of going out and trying on bridesmaids dresses to find one that looks good on everyone - which I’m totally down for except I can’t find any bridesmaid dress shops to go look at!

I could do an at-home try on but I’d really prefer to make a day out of going out to do it
Any suggests in the DC area of where we can go try on dresses??

3 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on February 24, 2021 at 4:40 PM
  • RaylaSan
    Rockstar February 2021
    RaylaSan ·
    • Flag

I don't know any place in DC where you can try on bridesmaid's dresses, but I do know Azazie has a great option of letting you choose three bridesmaid dresses of your choice, and gives you the chance to try it on and return them, thats what I did with my bridesmaids and I for my wedding dress try on.

• Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag

Have you thought about David's Bridal? I don't think there is one in DC but I know there is one in Rockville and I believe Springfield

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

I went to Bella Bridesmaids in Friendship Heights with a few bridesmaids - and they were amazing to work with! They carry tons of bridesmaids dresses and have in-store room to try on and model the dresses.

I don't know what their shopping policy is right now with covid-19, but I'd definitely recommend them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics