We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Sylvie
Dedicated September 2020

Couples getting married on September 13, 2020

Sylvie, on November 7, 2019 at 1:08 PM Posted in Planning 2 7
Saved Save
Hello ladies!! Wishing you all many blessings who are also tying the knot on 9/13/2020馃帄馃帄

7 Comments

• Cl铆odhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cl铆odhna
    • Flag

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Sylvie!

I鈥檓 so happy you鈥檙e looking to connect with your date twins Smiley smile

How is your planning coming along?

• Sylvie
    Dedicated September 2020
    Sylvie
    • Flag
    Hi twin!! I鈥檓 struggling a bit, trying to gather my bridesmaids 馃槴 but I believe the closer I get the smoother things will go. How about yourself!? How is your planning go?
  • Stephanie
    Expert September 2021
    Stephanie
    • Flag

I was getting married on September 12, 2020 but we changed our day to the 13th because of the venue we wanted only had that day open and we are loving that we did!!! Smiley heart

• Stephanie
    Expert September 2021
    Stephanie
    • Flag
    Hey wedding twins!!!!! Congratulations to us all!
  • Cece
    Savvy September 2020
    Cece
    • Flag
    09/13/2020 wasn't my original date but due to some conflicts in scheduling, we have locked down the venue for 09/13/2020!!!! Confirmed and SUPER excited!!!
  • A
    Dedicated September 2020
    Amanda
    • Flag
    Our wedding was originally for 11/15/2020... Found out this week, my sister who is my best friend and MOH is expecting and due that week! She also lives on the opposite coast as me, so no way she'd of been able to be here for the wedding. Traveling at 7 months may still be uncomfortable, but at least possible lol.
  • Joey
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Joey
    • Flag
    Hey wedding twins!!!
    My heart is just breaking for all the other brides on here that are having to postpone, or even worse, cancel their weddings. But I can鈥檛 help and feel selfish and worry... is our date going to dissolve as well? I live in Kentucky and current are Covid counts are still in the hundreds... but all these projections are so startling... how are you all feeling, planning and coping?
    Signed, Trying not to be selfish... but stressed af.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles