Danielle, on July 21, 2019 at 5:03 PM Posted in New York Planning 0 2
Saved Save
Hello!! I’m Danielle!!

2 Comments

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna Online ·

Hi Danielle!

I'm so happy that you're looking for your date twins! I’m sure they are on the way!

I’d love to hear more about your wedding! How is your planning coming along?

• Danielle
    Dedicated October 2020
    Danielle ·
    We have a date set for October 30th 2020. So far we have our venue booked which includes the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with catering, open top shelf bar, cake, day of coordinator. as well as linens with the options to upgrade and basic floral centerpieces for the guest tables. We have a company booked who is going to be doing both photography and cinematography, we are going through the florist that does the centerpieces included in my venue package and we have a dj that is going to cover the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our color scheme is deep red/burgundy, black, gold, white and maybe some silver. We are going with a spooky yet elegant Halloween theme. It’s going to be the small stuff that’s going to be tough when the time comes because I can never make up my mind on things guestbooks and what colors where and what not. I’m thankful we have gotten a lot of the big stuff out of the way because we can pay things off longer and it gives us time to focus more on things like the DJ schedule and song list and who will be where during the ceremony and going over what things I want for the photography and cinematography, table seating and all those small yet daunting tasks!!!

Comment on this discussion