Elizabeth
Just Said Yes November 2022

Couples getting married on November 5, 2022

Elizabeth, on August 13, 2020 at 4:42 PM Posted in Planning 1 13
Saved
Hey date twins!

Is anybody else trying to get ahead of the wedding planning timeline or am I the only crazy?
I work 2 full time jobs, and I really didnt want to try to stress planning a wedding on top of that so that's a part of the reason were doing 2 years out.

13 Comments

Latest activity by Elise, on August 27, 2021 at 3:23 PM
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

That makes a lot of sense Elizabeth! And you definitely aren't the only one planning for 2022!!

While you're waiting on your wedding date twins you can also connect with other 2022 brides in these discussions:

2022 Brides - What's your date and theme?

Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!

Am I planning too early?

• Amy
    Expert May 2022
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    Hey! I'm actually May 2022 but I'm already planning as well. Haven't booked any vendors yet but we are planning to book our favorite venue hopefully in January in Slidell which is just outside of New Orleans. I've started DIY crafts and have a designated wedding storage box. What about you?
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I've gotten a whole bunch of stuff for center pieces.
    I was originally going to make a few different then decide, but I really liked the idea of doing all different ones. I'm going pinterest crazy lol.
    I've actually gotten my dress and *might* be making a decision about a venue tomorrow!
  • Lauren
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    That’s exactly why I’m doing it! I’m so indecisive. And I don’t want to have to cut anything out because I couldn’t afford it. So I’m doing it so far out so we can save up and NOT STRESS.
  • Anya
    Anya ·
    • Flag
    We are!!! We are venue booked and Etsy is my best friend right now lol! Having this much time to plan is the best way to manage the wedding stress.. well at least for me hahahah!
  • Taylor
    Beginner September 2023
    Taylor ·
    • Flag
    I’ve already started!! Got proposed to last month lol. Wanted to wait out the pandemic and I think the date “2022” just sounds better. Plus will give us more time to save $$
  • Erin
    Dedicated November 2022
    Erin ·
    • Flag

Hi! Yay for November 5, 2022! The venue was just officially booked today and honestly that already took a load off my mind. I think the venue sets the tone for the rest of the planning. Now I have a clear vision in my head of how I want the ceremony and reception to look and can plan from there.

We picked our date for a few reasons. 1. We definitely wanted to get married in the fall but are not completely confident we will be out of the COVID woods by fall of this year. 2. Plenty of time to plan so we can have FUN doing it rather than stressing! 3. Plenty of time to save $$$$!!

• Savannah
    Savannah ·
    • Flag
    I met my fiancé the first Saturday of November in 2015. It feels fitting to get married on the first Saturday of November too!! So fun to see other people who are getting married the same day!
  • Kerrie
    Beginner November 2022
    Kerrie ·
    • Flag

You are not the only one. I have my venue booked. I am still looking for a photographer and would like to do a videographer but I am not sure if it will fit into the budget. I am a nursing student and also work. So when I get a little extra time, I try to get some things done. I graduate in May of 2022. So I am also trying to get stuff done ahead of time.

• Kerrie
    Beginner November 2022
    Kerrie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hey Amy. I am in Slidell too! What is your favorite venue??

• Mrs. Bennett2023
    Just Said Yes August 2023
    Mrs. Bennett2023 ·
    • Flag
    Hey there! I'm planning 2 weddings (mine and my moms) at the same time and I work full time and have 3 kids! Planning early is the key😅
  • Snow
    Snow ·
    • Flag
    I am currently in my clinical year of Physician Assistant school. I will be having a Vietnamese & Indian styled wedding with 400+ guests…..I figured I should start planning before it gets overwhelming. Early planning is best ❤️
  • Elise
    Elise ·
    • Flag

Hello Nov. 5th brides!

I am 100% trying to stay ahead- especially since my BFF is getting married Aug 2022 and I'm the MoH! I will say, the checklists/to do lists have been super helpful with keeping me on track.

What's been your biggest obstacle in planning? Mine has been caterers- we're down to 2 we like, even have tastings with each next month, I couldn't pull the trigger without trying the food first. Anyone book a caterer in San Diego "sight unseen"? If so, were you happy with your decision?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics