We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Nichole
Just Said Yes November 2020

Couples getting married on November 15, 2020

Nichole, on August 8, 2019 at 4:45 PM Posted in Planning 2 11
Saved Save
So heyyy we're "wedding date twins" Where are you on your wedding planning. I seriously dont know where to start 馃槕

11 Comments

• Shamone
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Shamone
    • Flag
    We are in the same boat. However picked my theme colors to start and I got free samples of different wedding invitations styles. Papier,invitations by dawn, and minted
  • Cl铆odhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cl铆odhna
    • Flag

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Nichole!

I鈥檓 sorry you鈥檙e feeling a little lost! What have you checked off your to-do list so far?

• Nichole
    Nichole
    • Flag
    Well so far, I know who I want to marry 馃槀
  • Leighann
    Savvy November 2020
    Leighann
    • Flag
    I've got a venue. I know what we want to eat. Thanksgiving dinner at the fixings, little pies, cupcakes ,popcorn bar, candy bar, candy apple favor on every plate.. appley ever after. Have the linens, napkins , have centerpieces started waiting on fh 馃檮 to get wood slabs for table have the burlap , lanterns ,milk bottles and fake flowers set . Apple baskets for the popcorn bar candy jars and such. Metal buckets for plants for the walk for the isle. Flower girl basket. Flowers for the arch. We found a company going out of business and got sweatshirt material to make blankets to put in a basket... to have and to hold in case you get cold. Think we found a caterer but we have to call but don't have the funds yet. Have to coordinate with our venue to see if it's ok to have this vendor not on their list. I knew there was a lot to do and I feel like I've done a lot but.... The list is so long I'm tired already.... But I'm so excited and can't wait.
  • Kassandra
    Beginner November 2020
    Kassandra
    • Flag
    Luckily I鈥檝e booked my DJ and photographer because they鈥檙e friends/family..other than that I鈥檓 kinda lost as well! I鈥檓 debating hiring a wedding planner!! Good luck, wedding twin!!
  • A
    Dedicated September 2020
    Amanda
    • Flag
    Dj, photographer and venue booked. Venue comes with wedding planner and decorator (and decor). All we have to do is show up and get married. We will probably have Smithfield's drop off the food, cause we both have chicken and BBQ type families lol. Officiant is really the only loose end. A friend is ordained so we may have him do it, but not sure yet. I did order a dress online yesterday, not sure if I'll keep it or not yet but fingers crossed (it was on sale for Cyber Monday, couldn't pass it up).
  • Monae
    Monae
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I highly suggest a wedding planner - mine has helped me so much!

• Ana
    Savvy November 2020
    Ana
    • Flag
    Planning a wedding is definitely overwhelming. I really considered eloping since I know how stressful weddings can be and pleasing everyone but I finally decided on a cruise wedding since they kinda do all the work for you....you just pay. Good luck with your planning. I will say that finding my wedding dress really started the process for me... So far I have gotten his wedding band, my dress, my wedding jewelry, paid for our cruise honeymoon, and the cruise wedding package had been selected. I have bought minimal decor. Still trying to decide on guests, photography, food, and "extras." The journey is hard but the destination is worth it. Take the journey at your own pace. Just make sure you and the groom show up and have your wedding license with you...
  • Madelin
    Beginner November 2020
    Madelin
    • Flag
    Hi wedding twins!!! I have been eagerly planning this wedding since August of last year. I have my venue (paid in full), dj, photographer, catering, wedding dress, and a lot of the decor. My colors are rose gold, gold, and white. I'm going for like a rustic glam look. We just got our engagement pictures done this past Saturday, so when we receive them, we are going to start the save the dates.
  • Madelin
    Beginner November 2020
    Madelin
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome! I never really heard of a wedding cruise. That must be so exciting.
    Planning has been a little stressful for me too. I'm a full time student working on my Bachelors (fully online thankfully) and I'm planning this wedding. I decided that it's truly mine and my fiance's day, which makes the planning a lot easier.
  • Ana
    Savvy November 2020
    Ana
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It should definitely be your day. It's an expression of your journey and your love so judgement from others shouldn't matter. I learned that the hard way at first but I am so much happier now that we are doing what we want to do and not what everyone wanted us to do (which was a tradition wedding).

Comment on this discussion

Related articles