Skip to main content
Britney
Just Said Yes November 2022

Couples getting married on November 11, 2022

Britney, on August 23, 2020 at 12:00 AM Posted in Planning 6 11
Saved
I see it’s over 350 of us whose special day will be 11/11/2022! Such a lovely date! How’s everyone’s planning coming along?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Elizabeth, on January 8, 2022 at 5:09 PM
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Britney! Congrats on your engagement and welcome to WeddingWire!! ❤️ Are you recently engaged or have you already started planning?

While you're waiting on your wedding date twins you can also connect with other 2022 brides in these discussions:

2022 Brides - What's your date and theme?

Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!

Couples getting married on November 5, 2022
  • C
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

Hi! YES 11/11/2022! it is such a perfect date! planning is going well! just booked our officiant literally like 5 minutes ago. I am so excited! How is your planning going?

• Just Said Yes November 2022
    ·
    • Flag
    Hi! I just booked my venue a couple weeks ago! I’m so excited! And I am awe about the date! So far haven’t booked anything other than the Venice but I’m planning to start first thing in January! 🤗
  • Tatyanna
    Savvy November 2022
    Tatyanna ·
    • Flag
    Just got engaged on 12/18 and we are shooting for 11/11/22 too Smiley smile we live on the west coast, but we are from the east coast so thats where most of our family is. Trying to figure out a venue now 💖
  • S
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

I just got engaged on the 1st! our Anniversary is on 11/11. I am so nervous to start this process.. soooo much to to!

• Ruth
    Savvy November 2022
    Ruth ·
    • Flag
    This is such a beautiful date my FI and almost always make a wish at 11:11 at night, so that’s the reason we chose 11/11/22 for our wedding date. Our venues is booked we will be having a destination wedding in Punta Cana Dominican Republic. We have our colors, we are so excited for our wedding.
  • Aleann
    Savvy October 2022
    Aleann ·
    • Flag
    Hi y’all! We have the perfect wedding date! I always remember people looking at the clock saying “it’s 11:11 make a wish!” So since I have the chance I want that to be our wedding date! Every anniversary we can make wishes! Congratulations to all of you and cheers to planning! ✨💍
  • K
    Just Said Yes October 2022
    Katie ·
    • Flag

Love this date! Is anyone running into venues already being full? I'm worried that we are behind already! Smiley laugh
    We have four venues that are on our list, our top pick got back to me but didn't say if they were available ?

• Renee
    Renee ·
    • Flag
    We've been engaged for some time now (about 3 years to be exact), but had just recently decided on the date of 11/11/22! My fiancee was the one who actually picked the day, mostly because he's a math nerd. 11+11=22. 11/11/2022. So far my family and I have created a group pinterest board for ideas and I've booked the officiant/church for the ceremony.
  • Karla
    Karla ·
    • Flag
    My date is 11/11/22… I’m just looking and digging my way through tons of venues and trying to stay focused on my checklist lol I keep jumping 6months ahead on the list smh tenor.gif

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

11.11.22 is a perfect date for us. I was always that one kid that SCREAMED "its 11:11!! Make a wish" so its only fitting that i marry my soulmate on that day. Dreams do come true.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics