View Quoted Comment
We have just made the decision to postpone ours until September. We are still legally getting married on May 8th. My sister and her husband are not able to leave Alaska at the moment, they’ve suspended all unnecessary travel until further notice. I have also had 20 declines on our invites because they are nervous about this virus. It’s only the best situation at the moment sadly. I hate it hate it hate it.
We just got the email today that our May 8th wedding will be postponed. Don’t know when though ... question our colors are blush and blue ... would those colors still work in September ?? Sorry to everyone who had to postpone 😩