Skip to main content
Veronica
Beginner September 2021

Couples getting married on May 7, 2021

Veronica, on August 22, 2019 at 1:05 AM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved
Hi date twins! Just wanted to create this group so we could bounce ideas off each other and grab some inspo. My colors are dusty sage, dusty rose, blush, and navy! I’m in love with greenery more than flowers so my reception and cermony deco will have more of that than anything. I’m a sucker for everything romantic as well. I’d love to see what every other gal is doing as well! Feel free to post 🥰

7 Comments

Latest activity by Marissa, on October 13, 2020 at 1:12 AM
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Hey Veronica Smiley smile

I’m sure your date twins will be here shortly!

I love your colors, very romantic.

Will you be focusing on greenery in your centerpieces? Do you have an inspiration pic for them?

• Veronica
    Beginner September 2021
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! Yes I’m going to try to diy my centerpieces. These are my inspo pics🥰

Couples getting married on May 7, 2021 1

Couples getting married on May 7, 2021 2
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh, these are gorgeous! Do you want to include succulents also?

• Veronica
    Beginner September 2021
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    I like the idea but succulents are pretty expensive (at least the ones I’ve seen) so I was thinking tea light candles or twinkling lights 😊
  • Casey
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Casey ·
    • Flag
    Hey Veronica! We’re having a similar color scheme and I’m making our centerpieces also. This is what I’m thinking of. I love the look of the greens and eucalyptus Couples getting married on May 7, 2021 3

• Tori
    Savvy May 2021
    Tori ·
    • Flag
    Hey! I am also getting married May 7th 2021!! My colors are Dark Blue (think marine from Davids Bridal), Ivory and Silver
  • Marissa
    Beginner October 2021
    Marissa ·
    • Flag
    Hello everyone we were originally October 23, 2020 now we are 5/7/21 in Rhode Island. What do you think the guest count would be at that time? Venue is booked but venue is too big for only 50 people. I am torn, part of me wants to see what fall of next year is going to look like and maybe move it to the fall if the amount of people you can invite goes up. Just don’t know what to do. Hard also because I want to book all my vendors to secure them but don’t know if I should change the date and most vendors want a deposit and they are not giving back deposit if you need to move the date and they aren’t available on the new date.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics