Litria
Just Said Yes May 2021

Couples getting married on May 16, 2021

Litria, on September 5, 2019 at 7:37 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save
Hi all ... I’m getting married on May 16th 2021 ... when are you ladies starting to book hair and makeup, dress shopping, etc?

7 Comments

• Sharyl
    Dedicated October 2020
    Sharyl ·
    • Flag
    Hi! I was told to look for a make up/stylist at least 5-6 months before your wedding just because the hair/make up style you will have in mind will always change. I’m getting married October 2020 and I plan to look for one next year in April or May.
  • Litria
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Litria ·
    • Flag
    Thank you Smiley smile
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna Online ·
    • Flag

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Litria Smiley smile

I’m so happy you’re looking for your date twins!

If you unsure of how many months out to book specific vendors, you should check out the WeddingWire checklist tool. It lists task in chronological order leading up to your big day! It’s really helpful Smiley smile

What have you booked so far?

• Jess
    Dedicated January 2021
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    Hey!
    Were getting married January 2021 . So far the things I’ve purchased/booked are the centerpieces, bridal party bags ( I’m diying) , our guestbook, some signs, mr and Mrs sweet heart table sign, lol it is never too early just make sure that is 100% what you want before buying. I did look at dresses but haven’t purchased one yet
  • Litria
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Litria ·
    • Flag
    Thank you Jess! I’m so crazy and want to purchase everything now lol
  • Eyonna
    Dedicated May 2021
    Eyonna ·
    • Flag

Hi! I'm getting married 5/21/2021 and haven't purchased a thing, although I was super anxious about everything and have started to chill out (got engaged 5/26/2019). I'm like you, I want to purchase everything now (that's the OCD in me), but came to the realization that things may change within the next year so I started a vision board for right now with pictures of everything. Next year I will really start purchasing. We did lock in our venue and budget Smiley smile Everything else will fall into place with the top 2 things secured. Good luck...can't wait to see how your planning is coming along.

• Litria
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Litria ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much for the info! That’s a good idea with the vision board. I think come the new year (February/March) I will start to find all my places. Our venue is booked as well as the DJ/Photographer.

Comment on this discussion