I am waiting as well, I am going to see what it's like mid to end of April. I have a menu tasting, hair trial, makeup trial, and florist appointment all in 3 weeks, its a few hours away at the beach. So far no one has cancelled yet, everyone is just waiting to see what happens and get more information, I think. Crossing fingers for everyone! Sending Positive Vibes!
View Quoted Comment
Hi Ashley! We haven’t postponed yet. We are now waiting till June to see how things are going. But our wedding planner is trying to get us to postpone or do a plan B not at our venue. Our venue is trying to work with us though but they can’t make any promises this far out. July 18th is 2 1/2 months away and our governor said we might enter phase 1 on May 8th in VA. Our planner thinks we might have a phase 2 wedding unless we postpone and I am not certain where we will be then.