Devoted August 2020

Couples getting married on August 22, 2020 in Colorado

, on February 20, 2019 at 1:50 PM Posted in Colorado Planning 0 5
Saved Save
Hey ladies!
New York City bride here, looking in the Denver area for the perfect venue for an intimate wedding. Would love to get feedback from locals.

5 Comments

• Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·
    • Flag

Hi Diana!! Welcome to WeddingWire!! I bet your date twins are on their way! You might have some luck looking for venues in the WeddingWire vendor directory. It's got a bunch of venues most, if not all, with reviews from newlyweds who previously used their services. It's always a fun experience to look. I'll link through to it below.

Venues in Colorado

Do you want an outside wedding or indoors?

• Devoted August 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Originally I thought outdoor wedding. Then I came across the D&F tower, I’m so in love with the unique space. I also really like the Manor house. I’ve been playing tag with the latter which is annoying. Once I gather my info I’d love to make an overnight trip to see everything in person.
  • Devoted August 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m thinking indoors for those(mainly fh) who can’t take the heat.
  • Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ooh, that sounds like a fun getaway with a purpose! What do you like about Manor House as opposed to the unique space at D&F Tower?

• Devoted August 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hi Maggie!
    So I was fortunate enough to get to visit Denver last month. I stayed at the Ramble hotel, which is absolutely amazing. I had walkthroughs at Moss & the clocktower. We’re most likely gonna go with The Ramble.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics