Colorado Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Colorado? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Colorado has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Estes Park, co in March
Vanessa, on July 14, 2018 at 8:35 PM

Anyone in here live in Estes Park, CO? Is there snow in town during March? The venue I'm looking at said yes lots of snow, but pictures they posted during that time say otherwise. Thanks,Vanessa

Vanessa, Jul 14, 2018 3
November Mountain Elopement
Chelsea, on July 11, 2018 at 4:32 PM

Hi all!My FH and I plan to have a small ceremony in the mountains November 2020. Because we don’t know how the weather will be (rain, wind, snow, sunshine) we aren’t sure how to plan. Has anyone done...

Chris, Jul 12, 2018 1 Comment 9
Jama
Bachelorett party ideas
Jama, on July 8, 2018 at 1:08 PM

Hello Colorado couples! We are getting married in September and my girls and I are having a hard time deciding on what to do. We all have kids and never really get to do much without them and would...

Jama, Jul 8, 2018 2 Comments 11
Couples getting married on Aug 4, 2019 in Colorado
Samantha, on July 3, 2018 at 1:11 PM

Hey guys, we share they same wedding date and I just wanted to see how far alone you guys on planning?

Jayla, Jul 3, 2018 3 Comments 14
Allison
Couples getting married on Jul 15, 2018 in Colorado
Allison, on June 28, 2018 at 4:43 PM

wow! didn't know there was a group for my state. My wedding is going to be at the Colorado Renaissance Festival. It is going to be so fun and we have so many of our guests coming dressed up. Our...

Maren, Jun 28, 2018 1 Comment 17
fh needs a place for haircut and beard trim
Caitlin, on June 26, 2018 at 4:39 AM

Hi, my FH and I are Moving to Denver 2 weeks before our wedding. I need to find a place for him to get a really nice wedding haircut that also will trim and shape his beard. We are moving from Maui...

Kelly, Jun 26, 2018 1 Comment 8