Colorado Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Colorado? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Colorado has to offer.

Members

Discussions

Christina
Reception Dinner
Christina, on September 12, 2021 at 5:09 PM

My fiancée and I are eloping in Colorado Springs next year with our nearest and dearest in attendance. We are from Chicago and are not too familiar with the area. Any recommendations on a...

Christina, Sep 13, 2021 2 14
O
Best (cheap) Colorado Venues
Olivia, on December 14, 2020 at 4:55 PM

Hello, I am feeling super overwhelmed with all the opinions from friends telling me to skip having a wedding altogether and save money. I'm trying to keep everything under 12k (in total) for 60 people...

Brooke, Aug 31, 2021 10 123
Brooke
Elopements and intimate wedding
Brooke, on January 16, 2021 at 2:45 PM

Hello I’m in love with the idea of Colorado mountain side wedding with me and my family but I have reservations: 1.) I don’t know the area (ceremony location ideas, places to stay overnight, vendors...

Brooke, Aug 31, 2021 8 136
Fay
Coordinator for day-of
Fay, on July 19, 2021 at 9:46 PM

Hi, we are looking for a good reliable wedding coordinator for the day -of. Our wedding is going to be in beaver creek, Colorado. 30ppl small private reception in park Hyatt, We need someone who just...

Lynnie, Jul 20, 2021 1 21
Allyza
Colorado Brides!
Allyza, on October 28, 2020 at 1:42 PM

Hello! Are there any brides in Colorado that are getting married in the next few weeks or even month? How are you handling the stress? What are your vendors and guests saying?

Allyza, Nov 12, 2020 39 209
A
Wedding Dress Alterations
Agi, on June 15, 2021 at 12:12 AM

I just bought my dream dress at BHLDN, and was wondering how much alterations would cost with a BHLDN preferred tailors in the Denver area? I'm not a big fan of the V neck, and this dress has a sultry...

Lynnie, Jun 17, 2021 1 34
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics