A
Just Said Yes October 2020

Choosing a fall date - October or November in Cincinnati?

Ashley, on August 24, 2019 at 2:59 PM Posted in Ohio Planning 0 4
Saved Save

My fiance and my options are Oct 17 2020 or Nov 14 2020 in Cincinnati. Any pros/cons anyone can think of?

I originally wanted October but we found out some of our friends chose the same day for their wedding so we are considering changing ours.

4 Comments

• Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn Online ·
    I think it depends on what season you prefer. We live in the Cincinnati area and October was the ideal month for us. We got a November date, which we’re fine with, but it’s definitely going to be closer to winter weather than fall.
  • Future Mrs. Danger
    Expert November 2019
    Future Mrs. Danger ·
    Had a similar situation and we picked November, but we live in GA so fall will be just peaking at that time.
    It really depends on if you have an indoor or outdoor ceremony/reception planned.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·

Hi there Ashley!

Welcome to the WeddingWire community

The previous posters shared some great insights on factors to consider when deciding on your date. Would you and your FS rather a fall or winter wedding? Do you have a wedding theme/style in mind which is more aligned with one?

• Amber
    Expert September 2020
    Amber ·
    Cincinnati is so crazy with it's weather you never know what kind of season you'll be getting!! October amd November r both great months I would rather be married in October than November tho!!

Comment on this discussion