BrePybus
Savvy May 2020

Ceremony Music - nyc

BrePybus, on July 11, 2019 at 2:57 PM Posted in New York Planning 0 5
Saved Save
Hi, so I’m having a short ceremony in Central Park next May. I’m allowed to have music but it has to be acoustic due to park restrictions.

I only need a musician for like 25 minutes. Does anyone have any recommendations? The song I love has a very violin/cello sound to it. Not looking for a vocalist. Everyone I’ve reached out to has wanted to charge at least $700 which is just not feasible for that short of time!

5 Comments

• Allie
    Rockstar August 2019
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·

Hey Breanna!! Have you already checked out the WeddingWire vendor search? Here are the New York City Wedding Musicians that we have listed but you can filter this search further so that it stays within your budget! You can also search for specific instruments so that could be helpful for you since you are looking for primarily string instruments.

What songs are you hoping to use?

• BrePybus
    Savvy May 2020
    BrePybus ·
    I am wanting Dream by Priscilla Ann so just do the violin/cello presence in the song I don’t think a guitar would work
  • BrePybus
    Savvy May 2020
    BrePybus ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I am wanting Dream by Priscilla Ann so just do the violin/cello presence in the song I don’t think a guitar would work
  • Mcellist
    Super March 2019
    Mcellist ·

You should try GigSalad or GigMaster's for your area.

Comment on this discussion