Skip to main content
Jenn
Dedicated June 2018

Centerpiece Help - Silver Chargers

Jenn, on March 23, 2018 at 10:00 AM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 5
Saved
I’ve had in my head that I would like a vase on top of a silver charger as my centerpiece. The vase will have a candle and greenery that matches other greenery at the wedding in it. Does anyone have pictures of something similar they’ve done? I’m now questioning if it will look ok and am only a couple months out 😫

5 Comments

Latest activity by Meaghan, on March 23, 2018 at 4:00 PM
  • Heather
    Super April 2018
    Heather ·
    • Flag

Did a quick google search and found some for inspo:Centerpiece Help - Silver Chargers 1

Inspo 2Centerpiece Help - Silver Chargers 2

Inspo 3Centerpiece Help - Silver Chargers 3

• Katie
    Devoted September 2018
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    I originally had planned to do something very similar to what you’ve posted. Your first photo is actually one that I had saved into my phone as an inspiration photo. After talking with our florist , she had showed us photos of a recent wedding that she did and we decided to do basically the same setup but with different color and types of flowers. I had originally wanted to do gold chargers but decided with our florist that it would be too much...Exact photo of what will be done below.

Centerpiece Help - Silver Chargers 4
  • Jenn
    Dedicated June 2018
    Jenn ·
    • Flag
    Thanks! I was only planning on having one large vase but maybe now I need to reconsider.
  • Katie
    Devoted September 2018
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Are you working with a florist or just DIY flowers/greenery? If working with a florist, I’d definitely recommend talking with them and getting their opinion. If not, I say spend some time in your local craft store playing with different set ups and seeing what you like best! The options are endless, it’s so truly overwhelming! That’s why I ended up turning to my florist because I was driving myself crazy and couldn’t make up my mind and kept questioning everything that I “thought” I liked.
  • M
    Dedicated April 2019
    Meaghan ·
    • Flag
    I got the silver chargers for my centerpieces at the dollar store and they are great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics