Nicole
Devoted April 2020

Busy weekend!

Nicole, on November 16, 2019 at 9:40 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 5
Saved Save
Well it's been a busy weekend! We had a dessert tasting and a venue tasting and have a better idea of the layout we want. We have begun creating center pieces tonight and also had some ideas thrown around. Did not get to the whole shoe ideas yet but we will get there. Menu is almost decided, and a few other minor details. Our timeline is pretty much set in stone. But, I wanted to see how everyone else is doing?! We are just about under 6 months and details are really coming together now.

What do you think.... our center pieces are these cool bowls with transmission gears, pulleys, nuts and bolts. And flowers are in bigger car parts, water pumps, throttle body, etc. With a few tea lignt/floating candles. Flowers are just some samples we picked up. Not the right flowers used in the wedding.Busy weekend! 1Busy weekend! 2Busy weekend! 3

5 Comments

• Destiny
    Rockstar May 2020
    Destiny Online ·
    • Flag

Im right around 6 months and im nowhere near that prepared. we know where we want to get married its a township park that we cant reserve until the 2nd of the year. we have our cake, dj, officiant, photographer,my dress and our sola flowers thats it and ik if i show fh ur wedding stuff he would want to change our theme!

• Nicole
    Devoted April 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hahhaa, yea mine is a mechanic and we really wanted a subaru colorado theme. But we went with cars and colorado instead. Little easier to do things with
  • Neeva
    Expert April 2020
    Neeva ·
    • Flag

We are April 2020 and doing tastings and getting final run through decided next month. I am so excited to be at that point!

• Nicole
    Devoted April 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It does feel like its how flying by - really fast!
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

You had a super productive weekend, Nicole!

Your centerpieces are so unique! Do you or your FS work with cars?

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics