Skip to main content
Onya
Expert October 2020

Bridesmaid, Keeper of the Flowers 😌💐

Onya, on February 23, 2020 at 9:02 PM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved

Backstory: Our wedding is April 2021.
I️ sent this to my fiancé’s sister. She will be 19 when we get married and we are having an adult only (21 and up) Vegas wedding. I️ made the role Bridesmaid, Keeper of the Flowers completely for her. I️ was so nervous but hoping she would accept. My little brother also has a role we made up as the Groomsman, Keeper of the Rings he will be 17 when we get married. They will be the youngest in attendance so having a prominent role was important to me.
I️ pretty much revamped the role of Flower Girl and the Ring Bearer to something more grown up and important. I️ am so so so happy she accepted. I️ love her so much. My little brother also accepted I️ just didn’t included his screenshots. Lol. MY FAMILY IS AMAZING. 😭❤️Bridesmaid, Keeper of the Flowers 😌💐 1
Bridesmaid, Keeper of the Flowers 😌💐 2

Bridesmaid, Keeper of the Flowers 😌💐 3
Remember it’s your special day, you can do WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES! Even if it doesn’t appeal to those on these message boards. It’s your love story at the end of the day.
Also, I️ sent out all of my “will you be my..” to my bridal squad and no one told me how nerve racking it would be waiting for a response. I️ sent the photos via texts (and include a message like the ones above) and will be printing them all out so they can have a physical keepsake copy. ❤️ they are so excited. Just waiting for 3 more people to respond. 😌🙌🏽

4 Comments

Latest activity by Onya, on February 24, 2020 at 9:03 AM
  • Kimberly
    Super March 2021
    Kimberly ·
    • Flag
    That’s awesome! A great way to include his sister and your brother. Very creative.
    Our wedding party will just be my FH’s 17 (at the time) son as his best man, his also 17 (at the time, they are twins) daughter as my MOH and my 9 (at the time) daughter as flower girl.
    Congratulations!
  • Onya
    Expert October 2020
    Onya ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awe that’s so sweet!! I️ think I’m mostly excited to start a family after getting married. 😭🙌🏽 Can’t wait to have a little family.
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

This is so sweet, Onya Smiley heart

• Onya
    Expert October 2020
    Onya ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you Clíodhna!! ❤️❤️❤️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics