We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Summerfield Bride
Dedicated May 2015

Bridesmaid Dresses from Etsy?

Summerfield Bride, on October 1, 2014 at 11:33 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 13
Saved Save

I am looking for a cute one shoulder bridesmaid dress in a mint color. Something like this

https://www.etsy.com/listing/180158630/mint-one-shoulder-bridesmaid-dress?ref=market

I haven't found any that I've liked more than ones I've found on Etsy that are from China..India..etc and I'm just nervous how they would turn out. Has anybody ordered dresses from Etsy that came from overseas??

Anyone have an Etsy shop or even a legit bridesmaid website they recommend??

13 Comments

• Ashley P.
    Super October 2014
    Ashley P. ·
    • Flag

I ordered a flower girl dress that is coming from China. I haven't gotten it yet (oy vey) but the seller has been really responsive, so hopefully all turns out well! Just be super cautious and make sure whatever store you buy from has great reviews and a nice return policy just in case. Smiley winking

• Shelby H.
    VIP October 2014
    Shelby H. ·
    • Flag

I have a friend who ordered hers of Etsy and she loved them. That's only one, though, in a sea of hundreds.

• Emmy
    Master January 2015
    Emmy ·
    • Flag

One of my bridesmaids is we haven't gotten it yet but we are hopeful

• FinallyMrsW
    VIP October 2014
    FinallyMrsW ·
    • Flag

I have a friend that ordered from Etsy and loved them! I loveeeee that dress! If I would have seen that before I picked mine I would have picked that lol it fits the Grecian theme we have going lol

• Summerfield Bride
    Dedicated May 2015
    Summerfield Bride ·
    • Flag

Thanks FutureMrsW! I love it too! Do you know what shop your friend used?

• Teagan
    Super July 2015
    Teagan ·
    • Flag

Love that dress! Do you have time to order one first, like a test run? You would be risking a lot less money (well, your girls would be).

• Bethyonce
    Master February 2015
    Bethyonce ·
    • Flag

We are ordering ours from an etsy member in California, things have been perfect so far. Take a look at the reviews and see if there are any that send up a red flag? Good luck!

• Emily & Rob
    Dedicated November 2015
    Emily & Rob ·
    • Flag

I bought my bridesmaids dresses from The Dainty Yard (https://www.etsy.com/shop/thedaintyard?ref=l2-shopheader-name) who ships from Singapore. Considering the distance the shipping was quick, she was easy to communicate with and my friends are incredibly happy with the dresses.

• Mrs. F-u-...
    Master December 2014
    Mrs. F-u-... ·
    • Flag

We got infinity dresses off Etsy from a shop that ships from Malaysia. I got notification it shipped early on a Monday morning and we had it Wednesday by 10 AM (Arizona). Crazy fast!

ETA: The shop we used is WomenLand on Etsy. She makes the convertible / infinity dresses.

• Emmy
    Master January 2015
    Emmy ·
    • Flag

My MOH got her dress this weekend, it is a convertible/infinity dress and the shop was in China. She loves it the color is perfect. Very happy

• Maggie
    Expert November 2014
    Maggie ·
    • Flag

I was thinking about one of these types of dresses but decided against it. I've heard both good and bad stories about ordering something like this but wasn't brave enough to risk it lol

• JaKLyn
    Master November 2015
    JaKLyn ·
    • Flag

We're considering ordering infinity dresses off of etsy. just make sure you read all of their shipping and return/refund policies along with their reviews. Make sure you buy from a shop that has multiple reviews, and not just a few.

• Nikki
    Dedicated October 2017
    Nikki ·
    • Flag

Have you checked forhimandforher (.com) or dessy.com? Both have some one shoulder options. I know dessy is legit and I've seen other places talk about for him and for her.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles