Mrs. Juliana
Dedicated August 2019

Bridal shower host gifts

Mrs. Juliana, on May 25, 2019 at 8:36 AM Posted in Parties and Events 0 6
Saved Save
My bridal shower is in a month. I am aware that they are all chipping in to pay for it. Mostly my 2 MOH (my sisters). I’m not sure what to give them as a thank you gift. I was thinking a Bride Tribe shirt with a hand written note. That seems kinda dry. IDK. Any suggestions?

6 Comments

• A
    Super September 2019
    Anna ·
    I would definitely suggest a hand written note!! I personally wouldn’t do anything “wedding related” If that makes sense. I got my hostesses all their favorite wines, a wine tumbler they can take outside and travel with and each their favorite chocolate (I may have gotten my own favorite chocolate since I was at a specialty chocolate shop lol) but it depends on what they like! You can even do a gift card to their favorite restaurant or store. Doesn’t have to be anything big but something meaningful
  • Formerbride
    VIP June 2019
    Formerbride ·
    I would say wine or flowers. I got my mom and aunts flowers.
  • Megan
    Devoted March 2021
    Megan ·
    I think it's the thought that counts you know your ladies I would get them each something small and thoughtful. Like mini wine bottle and a cute cup/glass!
  • CDickman
    VIP September 2019
    CDickman ·
    I went on Etsy and got my girls roses made from book pages. Got a nice blank card for each to write a note in. Some cheap vases at target also

Bridal shower host gifts 1
  • CDickman
    VIP September 2019
    CDickman ·
    Here is them all done

Bridal shower host gifts 2
  • Mrs. Juliana
    Dedicated August 2019
    Mrs. Juliana ·
    Thank you. I actually did not think of wines. It’s an almost perfect idea because they are all wine drinkers. I think I’ll go with their favorite wines and a stemless white glass.

Comment on this discussion