Skip to main content
X
Just Said Yes May 2021

Bridal party

Xoatchilt, on January 7, 2020 at 11:02 PM Posted in Planning 0 13
Saved
How is everyone transporting there groomsmen and bridesmaid? And how are you or your FH transporting?

13 Comments

Latest activity by Xoatchilt, on January 22, 2020 at 11:26 AM
  • Lisa
    Expert October 2021
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    We are still in beginning stages of planning transportation but, me and my sister (who is my matron of honor) and her daughters (who are my flower girls) will be picked up by limo and transported to the venue. The limo will go back to the hotel and pick up the groom and his best man and bring them to the venue. We are staying in separate rooms at the hotel and won’t see each other which is the reason for the back and forth. After the wedding we will probably take the limo back to the hotel. All bridal party members (just the two of them) guests and family members are responsible for transportation afterwards.

I called a limo service and said the multiple trips is considered a shuttle service and the price is triple the standard hourly rate. We might use two limos to transport to the wedding and one back for the same price of multiple stops! Definitely going to shop around before making reservations.
    Good luck.
  • Teresa
    Devoted September 2020
    Teresa ·
    • Flag
    I am riding in my sister in her truck & my mom son & nephew. My bridesmaids will go together in a separate vehicle.
    Our wedding is already so expensive that I do not want to spend extra on anything else and I'm completely fine with that.
    Our ceremony & reception are at the same place anyways
  • kymarmck
    Super March 2020
    kymarmck ·
    • Flag

Bridesmaids - we will take two of our cars to get to the wedding

Groomsmen - will take FH's car to get to wedding

FH & I will more than likely take his car (along with some others lol) to get to the reception. That way we can also all carpool to the hotel if necessary! Smiley smile

• Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Hey there, Xoatchilt Smiley smile Have you decided what you will do for transportation? Do you have a large wedding party to transport?

• X
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Xoatchilt ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No I’m still deciding and yes I do have a larger group it’s a total of 12 of us so I’m trying to figure out how to get everybody to the ceremony
  • Clíodhna
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

If you're looking for something cost-effective, I've heard of couples renting school buses. Would you consider this? Or would you rather something like a stretch limo?

• X
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Xoatchilt ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I rather get a limo
  • Clíodhna
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

There are some limo companies listed on the WeddingWire vendor directory if you would like to reach out for some pricing and more information - Wedding Limos. You can filter by city to find local companies in your area Smiley smile

• X
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Xoatchilt ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I already contacted them and got prices for them it’s just how I’m going to transport the groom the groomsmen and bridesmaid to the church without having the groom see me then transport myself after they get to the church
  • B
    Dedicated September 2020
    B2B2020 ·
    • Flag
    We will be renting out a salon and bachelor pad above it for everyone to get ready at. This also includes a Mercedes van to transport. Spent more than what we thought but it fixed our transportation issues
  • Clíodhna
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

How far away is the ceremony venue from where you and your bridesmaids are getting ready, and where the groom and groomsmen are getting ready? Would two trips be possible?

• Andrea
    Master January 2021
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

My sister is coming with my mom, my sisters in law are finding their own way, same with groomsmen. Most likely they will be riding by an Uber or taking a ride with a family member

• X
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Xoatchilt ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s the party I haven’t figured out where we getting ready at I’m still looking for a place and I’m only trying to make it one trip for all of us if I could

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics