Sara
Savvy March 2021

Bouquets used as centerpieces?

Sara, on November 26, 2019 at 11:59 AM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 14
Saved Save
Has anyone used their bridesmaids bouquets as table centerpieces as well? We have ten tables that don't have a design yet. We are making our own bouquets through Fiftyflowers and I thought the idea was economical! What are your thoughts?

14 Comments

• Kelsey
    Devoted October 2020
    Kelsey
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 not using them for centerpieces but bridesmaids bouquets will be repurposed for bar and card table decor 馃槉
  • Kathryn
    Super April 2020
    Kathryn
    • Flag
    That's part of our plan right now! Saves us a bit on flowers, and the girls are free to take the bouquets after. My florist is providing vases and candles for some of the tables.
  • Samantha
    Dedicated July 2020
    Samantha
    • Flag

Ive seen the bouquets used as a part of the head table as well

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz
    • Flag

That's fine! Just make sure your BMs know beforehand that their bouquets are going to be repurposed

• Sexypoodle
    VIP October 2020
    Sexypoodle Online
    • Flag
    Some couples use the bridesmaid bouquets across the head table. So I think it would work just fine on guest tables as centerpieces.
  • Laura
    Rockstar November 2019
    Laura
    • Flag
    We set my bouquet in the middle of the sweetheart table, accidentally making it the centerpiece I guess. I wanted it there because I鈥檇 been carrying it and hadn鈥檛 really had a chance to look at it.
  • Madison
    Dedicated May 2020
    Madison
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 using the bridesmaid and mine for my head table along with garland.
  • SONDRA
    Savvy March 2020
    SONDRA
    • Flag

My florist will deliver our bouquets in glass vase, so definitely re-purposing them as decoration. I'm only having 2 bridesmaids so all 3 will be on the sweetheart table with my (bigger) one in the middle.

• E
    Dedicated May 2019
    Emily
    • Flag
    You can definitely repurpose them to centerpieces or other decor. Our florist recommended we use the bouquets for centerpieces, and it worked out great for us.
  • Sara
    Savvy March 2021
    Sara
    • Flag
    Thank you everyone!
  • Taylor
    Rockstar October 2020
    Taylor
    • Flag

Im doing the minimalist look on the round tables with three clear cylinder vases, candles, and eucalyptus greenery but I do plan on using the bridesmaids bouquets on the head tables. We'll be using rectangular farm tables and have garland running down the center. I think some flowers would be a nice touch.

• L
    Devoted August 2019
    Leaves232
    • Flag
    I repurposed my bridal bouquet as the centerpiece for the head table, but I honestly I felt it was a little tacky to ask my bridesmaids to use their bouquets as centerpieces for the guest tables.
  • A
    Devoted May 2020
    Alex
    • Flag

I am not, but I have been in a wedding that did. It worked pretty flawlessly.

• Catherine
    VIP November 2019
    Catherine
    • Flag

We didn't plan on having them used as part of the decor but our decorators and DOC used them for some tables! it looked very pretty. once i saw that i ended up putting mine at the foot of our sweetheart table with the other decor. (and my sparkly ceremony shoes Smiley winking)

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics