We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Morgan
Just Said Yes June 2021

Booking 2021 Honeymoon with Covid-19

Morgan, on August 11, 2020 at 2:32 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 5
Saved Save
Reply

Hey everyone! My fiance and I have been looking into going to Costa Rica for our honeymoon. The wedding is 6/12/21. Costa Rica currently has restrictions and is not allowing Americans into the country. We don't know whether to delay planning/booking the honeymoon at this time or move forward? It's so hard not knowing what things will be like in 2021. Anyone else running into this issue?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Morgan, on August 12, 2020 at 11:10 AM
  • Margaret
    Rockstar October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag

    To save yourselves a lot of money, I wouldn't even start looking at booking that trip until after the new year and that's aside from Covid.

    • Reply
  • V
    Master July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag

    I would wait like Margaret has said because there is no guarantee when they will allow Americans or that you'd get your money back if you book it now and end up not being able to go.

    • Reply
  • Chelsea G
    Devoted March 2021
    Chelsea G ·
    • Flag

    I would definitely wait a little bit. It is still far off to book anyways and anything can happen. We are getting married March and are holding off for a few months to see.

    • Reply
  • Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

    I would not book anything outside of the US at this time. It is too unpredictable.

    • Reply
  • Morgan
    Just Said Yes June 2021
    Morgan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

    Thanks for the input everyone!

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles