Agatha
Just Said Yes October 2022

Bachelorette Party Ideas?

Agatha, on June 15, 2021 at 8:13 PM Posted in Parties and Events 0 9
Saved

Hey Everyone!

I am getting married in October 2022 - and my MOH and I have gone back and forth a bit about Bachelorette parties. The problem is - I am not 100% sure what to do! My issue is I am a full time student, so I really do not have money to spare on a trip for a bachelorette party (like to Vegas, or the beach or anything that would be considered a "classic") I also wanted to keep my party local and sans strippers/ lots of alcohol since that also isnt really my thing. I was tossing around the idea of doing the Aquarium and Dinner...but would love to hear what other have done that is a bit outside the norm!

Thanks!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Ashlee, on June 19, 2021 at 6:30 PM
  • Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    The aquarium and dinner sounds like a really fun idea! Other things you could do: bowling, paint night, local sports game (minor league hockey game, baseball game, etc), weekend camping trip, or even an amusement park.
  • Agatha
    Agatha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ooooo I didn't think of a paint night! That sounds awesome too! I know there are a lot of wine and paint nights near me.

And camping is a great idea! still a weekend trip and cheaper then a hotel!

• Allie
    Super November 2021
    Allie ·
    • Flag

I went to a bachelorette where we went and had a nice dinner and some drinks, then we went bowling and played laser tag. It was SO much fun, especially for those who don't drink. Another thing I did with my best friend for hers was we booked a walking chocolate tour in Boston and then grabbed lunch. That was also really fun and different.

• mrswinteriscoming
    Rockstar December 2021
    mrswinteriscoming ·
    • Flag

Why don’t you do something like a spa day, or high tea? High tea has been quite popular in my circles for those who would like to avoid alcohol and parties.

• Molly
    Expert August 2021
    Molly ·
    • Flag

My MOH is planning a sleepover after my bridal shower. We'll be at my mom's house on a lake. We'll play board games, make s'mores, drink and just chill out! I'm super excited. It's more laid back than a night out on the town.

For one of the weddings I was in we went to a paint and wine night which was also fun.

• Agatha
    Agatha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I love the idea of a spa day! High tea, while completely unique, isnt 100% my thing. But it is still an amazing idea!

• Agatha
    Agatha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I love that idea!!!

• Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

A spa day would be nice. Everyone can get facials or massages, then do dinner afterwards? A paint and sip is another option.

• Ashlee
    Devoted September 2022
    Ashlee ·
    • Flag

My sister's original bachelorette party (postponed due to covid) was tubing down the river and camping for the weekend. Some of us still did it, and called it a Pre-Bach party and it was a blast.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics