My Fiancé and I were supposed to get married on March 28th in upstate NY. 3 weeks prior to our date is when the whole pandemic really heated up so we thought we made the right decision on postponing to August 16th. We figured 5 months was plenty of time. Now here we are, almost in May and we are really torn on what to do. I in my heart feel like it may work out for our August date, but still we are not sure. I really don't want to wait until 2021, but we also don't want to have a small wedding (Ive been dreaming of this my whole life!) Anyone else in the same boat?!