Courtney
Just Said Yes August 2019

Aruba excursions!

Courtney, on July 16, 2019 at 4:38 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 4
Saved Save

Hello Everyone!

We are going on our honeymoon to Aruba in August! For those of you who have been to Aruba for vacation or honeymoons, is it necessary to book excursions ahead of time, or is it easy to find and book things while you are there?? We are also debating getting a rental car, is this necessary?

Thanks in advance!

4 Comments

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·

Hey Courtney! How exciting to be planning your honeymoon! Have either you or your SO ever been to Aruba before? It looks amazing!

You should definitely check out the Aruba Honeymoon Guide! What excursions are you planning on doing while you’re there?

• E
    Dedicated July 2020
    Emily ·
    I think the rental car depends on where you’re staying. We also booked a few excursions before but a few while we were there too. If you know what you want to do id just book now but if not it’s easy enough to do when you get there.
  • Keri
    Expert November 2019
    Keri ·

Aruba is beautiful! We went in April 2018 for Spring Break. Because we stayed at an all-inclusive, there wasn't much need to book excursions. However, we did go downtown Aruba one day, and it was super easy to take the bus. Friends of ours went and said the "natural pool" was awesome. Wish we would have checked it out.

• Hannah
    VIP July 2019
    Hannah ·
    We booked excursions when we were there. When I went, we rented a car, but we also just rented a house through AirBnB rather than stayed in a resort. For us, it was important to rent a car. I know some excursions will pick you up from your hotel/resort, and there is public transport and taxis. If you're staying in Noord, there is tons of stuff within close distance. We didn't really go to Oranjestad (the capital) or the area south of that.

Comment on this discussion