We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Margel & Jake
Savvy January 2021

Any tips from brides that did their wedding under Wedgewood?

Margel & Jake, on May 12, 2020 at 1:21 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 5
Saved Save
Hi guys!
My fiance and I have decided to do our wedding in one of Wedgewood locations. We already put our downpayment. We are just so excited!

I havent met any of the employees nor been to their place but I trust the photos and reviews online. We did the premier package and have added fancy chairs and drapings so far. We might book a lighting vendor somewhere.
Any tips from other wedgewood brides? Also, could you take a photo of the wedding binder they gave you? Thanks!

5 Comments

• Nicole
    Rockstar November 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

I wasn't married there, but attended a friend's wedding at a Wedgewood location. Overall, it was a pretty typical cookie-cutter type wedding. Nothing stood out too terribly in the positive or the negative except the dinner (appetizers were fine) . It was awful. Could have been the meal choice (steak, rice pilaf, veggies) or a mess-up in the kitchen, but it was hands down the worst wedding food I've ever had. The meat was so overcooked and bland that I couldn't finish chewing it and the veggies and rice were very "blah". I couldn't even finish my plate and neither did half of our table. That being said, one of our friends ordered the vegetarian option (pasta in a basil cream sauce) and that was amazing! Our entire table passed it around to try to get a few bites of something edible for dinner. That was my only experience at a Wedgewood location, so my only caution would to be to choose a dinner option that doesn't require as precise cooking as steak.

• Margel & Jake
    Savvy January 2021
    Margel & Jake ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    What town is this? where is this exactlySmiley smile
  • Nicole
    Rockstar November 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    The Wedgewood in San Clemente, CA.
  • L
    Just Said Yes January 2021
    Lydia ·
    • Flag
    How was the dj? Can’t get much feedback
  • Nicole
    Rockstar November 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    From what I remember, the DJ was pretty standard. I think I remember him playing a lot of hip hop that wasn’t very easy to dance to, but it was a couple years ago now, so it’s a little foggy. Didn’t stand out in the positive, however.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles