Erin
VIP September 2023

Any Other June 19th 2021 Brides?

Erin, on November 7, 2019 at 11:31 PM Posted in Planning 1 8
Saved

Hey! Do I have any wedding twins? Have you gotten your dresses yet? What have you planned so far, if anything? I think my friends and family are getting tired of hearing about the wedding xD I need other people to talk to.

I had a dress, but I realized I hate it, so I'm going shopping again tomorrow lol. We're getting married in Rocky Mountain National Park and we're super excited.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Taylor, on July 20, 2020 at 6:30 PM
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Hey Erin.

I hope you're able to connect with some date twins Smiley smile

Are you delighted now you have your new dress? I just saw your post about it. It's beautiful!

• Erin
    VIP September 2023
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I am! It’s the best feeling. I can’t book my venue until 1 year out (their rules) so this is basically the only thing I can really tackle before then.
  • Clíodhna
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

What venue are you wishing to book?

• Erin
    VIP September 2023
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

We're going into the mountains. Rocky Mountain National Park to be specific. They have specific wedding locations within the park, and we need to submit a permit application to be able to have our wedding there, but there is no extra charge for guests, so it's $250 for the ceremony no matter how many guests we have in attendance, and it's absolutely stunning. They don't accept permit applications any earlier than 1 year in advance though.

• Clíodhna
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh that sounds like it will be gorgeous Smiley love How exciting!

• A
    Just Said Yes April 2021
    Ann ·
    • Flag

HI Erin! We are wedding twins!! That will be so amazing and beautiful at Rocky Mountain National Park!!! I absolutely love it there! My Fiancé and I are getting married on June 19th 2021 at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden's!

• Megan
    Just Said Yes June 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    Yes June 19th 2021 here! I got my dress ordered righh before coronavirus shut everything down. Venue secured and photographer but that’s about it! We’re just starting to do tastings now that places are reopening slowly!

• Taylor
    Just Said Yes June 2021
    Taylor ·
    • Flag
    I am also getting married on June 19th 2021! My fiance and I have been together since I was 15 and he was 16. Got engaged a month after I graduated high school at age 18. We knew we wanted to finish college so we have had a long engagement. I graduate with my BSN for nursing in December 2020. I just found my wedding dress June 6th. Love having wedding date twins! we are getting married in a rose garden that my parents always took me to when I was little. Hope you are all well and staying safe. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics