View Quoted Comment
Ours isn’t until November, so I’m hoping all this craziness will be past us by then. But now we’re hearing it could be a year, or it could slow then then spike again in the Fall, so who knows. Still just can’t believe this is all happening.
If I have to postpone my June 13,2020 wedding at the same venue I’m certain 2021 will be my only soonest option. Especially now with weddings already being postponed and things book up fast just on a normal basis.
I postponed my 5/9/20 wedding to 4/10/21. Our first thought was the fall but none of my vendors were available and they are truly a dream team. We didn't want to do the holidays or early 2021 because Philadelphia weather is risky, so we chose a date with good weather, that would match our colors and where all my vendors were free.
We were asked two days ago that we needed to postpone our June 19th wedding. The venue is postponing all of their weddings in May and June. Our venue is a garden in CA and only hosts weddings from May-Nov and we couldn't find a date that worked with our venue, photographer, and videographer were all free in 2020. We had to scramble for dates for the 20ish other weddings being postponed and our wedding date ended up being in May 2021. We were able to transfer the money we had already paid but were charged the 2021 venue site fee. We have friends that were supposed to get married in early September and their venue had them postpone also. Feeling for all the brides who also had to postpone
We were hoping to find a date in 2020 but they only had 3 dates and it wasn’t going to work. We loved the idea of a May wedding still so moved it out a year. Sadly our original ceremony site had no dates next May available so I had to rethink that portion. Everyone else was good to reschedule.