Jessica
Dedicated August 2021

Am i the only one?!

Jessica, on May 14, 2021 at 12:47 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 22

As the days countdown and the wedding gets closer (104 days to be exact!), I find myself getting lost in moments of envisioning what our wedding is going to be like. It's usually when I am driving. A song that comes on might trigger it, a random text of someone checking in on plans, etc. Here's the...

As the days countdown and the wedding gets closer (104 days to be exact!), I find myself getting lost in moments of envisioning what our wedding is going to be like. It's usually when I am driving. A song that comes on might trigger it, a random text of someone checking in on plans, etc.

Here's the thing, I have a grand ol' time imagining the -getting ready- fun, what pictures I want our photographer to capture, our cute lil flower girls & ring bearers.. Smiley love

But then, my mind gets to the part of my day dream where the doors open, I am about to walk down the aisle with my Dad, my FH is standing at the altar aaaaaand cue a major ugly cry sesh! Smiley laugh I mean, they're happy tears obviously but I am feeling ALL the feels.

I am worried y'all. I am BALLING in. my. car. on my way to work, 105 days away from the wedding. WHAT am I going to do when it's the REAL time to walk down the aisle?! lol oh man....luckily my MOH is amazing & she will just ugly cry with me.

Tell me I am not alone?!

tenor.gif

22 Comments

• Jessica
    Dedicated August 2021
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

So true! Here is to feeling all the feels and ugly crying our way down the aisle! *cheers*!

• Jessica
    Dedicated August 2021
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

This! Yes! I am having my cousin (who is hilarious) officiate our wedding. It is comforting to know that I just need to make it down the dang aisle and I will be in good hands between him and my FH. Worst comes to worst.. my dress has POCKETS! So, I will pre-stuff with tissue haha!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics