We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Stefanie
Expert July 2020

Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again

Stefanie, on June 24, 2020 at 7:45 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 18
Saved Save
I am a bit worried about my dress. I love how I feel in it. My friends and family love it too, but to be honest, most people here seem pretty underwhelmed by it or dislike it. 馃槖 It really has me worried that I picked the wrong dress. I keep wondering if I am making a mistake. 馃
Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again 1

Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again 2

Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again 3
Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again 4
Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again 5

18 Comments

Latest activity by Chrysta, on July 2, 2020 at 11:50 AM
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    It鈥檚 beautiful ! It matters how you feel in it! Everyone will think you鈥檙e beautiful
  • Samantha
    Devoted July 2020
    Samantha
    • Flag

I like it but all that matters is that you like it and feel comfortable in it! I think it looks beautiful on you.

• Kimberly
    Expert October 2020
    Kimberly
    • Flag
    You look so angelic and ethereal. Have these naysayers seen you with your green garland headpiece, veil, and all the accessories? Maybe that is why they make those comments, because they haven鈥檛 see the entire vision.
  • Chelsea G
    Devoted March 2021
    Chelsea G
    • Flag
    You look beautiful! All that matters is that you鈥檙e HAPPY in it and feel beautiful 馃槉
  • H
    Super June 2019
    Hanna
    • Flag

Agree with PPs that all that matters is that YOU are happy in it!

• Belle
    Super July 2021
    Belle
    • Flag
    I think you look great. What matter is how you feel in it.
  • Jessica
    Rockstar September 2020
    Jessica
    • Flag
    If you love how you look and feel, that鈥檚 what matters. It鈥檚 not my personal style, but you look beautiful. Everyone has different taste, especially online where you have such a huge range of people.
    My family would have picked a different dress for me, but when I put on my dress I knew. They came around, but they still talk about that other dress sometimes 馃檮.
  • Anna
    Rockstar June 2020
    Anna Online
    • Flag
    I liked both of the dress choices that you shared.
    You absolutely glow in this one. Who cares what others think?
    It's your day, not theirs.Go for it! 鉂ゐ煡梆煈梆煉
  • Jacquelyn
    Dedicated November 2020
    Jacquelyn
    • Flag

Honestly, my dress has some beading and my belt is blingy and nobody that I've shown it to has said more than " that's cute" or "so pretty." Haha so maybe we just expect others to have the same reaction as we do to our dresses. Your smile and happiness will be the prettiest things you wear that day and as long as you love it, that's what people will see.

• Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle
    • Flag
    Never would I ever let the opinion of complete strangers on WW weigh heavily on my life or decisions. This app is just a fun past time for me (especially during covid). So definitely don鈥檛 take anything here or elsewhere to heart. Happily wear the dress you love!
  • Marisa
    Rockstar May 2021
    Marisa
    • Flag

IDK what you鈥檙e talking about. You glow in that dress and I absolutely love it! Smiley heart

• T
    Devoted April 2021
    Tiger Bride
    • Flag

Girl this is like the third time you've posted here looking for people to tell you they like this dress. If you like it, you should wear it. If your friends and family like it, that's a bonus. Don't be fussed about what people here think. It's the internet.

• Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine
    • Flag
    As long as YOU are happy in it, that's all that matters. I think you look beautiful. Don't worry what others think.
  • Martha
    Devoted October 2022
    Martha
    • Flag

I love your dress, but what matters is how you like you in the dress, does it make you feel like a bride, if it does then that's all that matters.

• Margaret
    Rockstar October 2020
    Margaret
    • Flag

I'm going to be harsh but meaning lovingly. WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!!!! This is YOUR DAY with your FH - the only feelings that matter are you and your FHs. You chose THIS dress because of how it makes you feel and it's absolutely beautiful (on you too).

Stop doubting your dress because of others, it's NONE of their business why you chose the dress you did.

• Kassidee
    Just Said Yes November 2021
    Kassidee
    • Flag
    You look beautiful. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is that you love it and feel beautiful in it.
  • Anna
    Super October 2020
    Anna
    • Flag

I absolutely love it! I think it鈥檚 gorgeous. If you鈥檙e still doubting, one thing I鈥檇 ask Is if you鈥檝e considered an underskirt to give your dress a little more flare at the bottom. I got one for $20 off amazon and it really helps the skirt stay out and pretty, I mean I鈥檒l still need my MOH to adjust my train. This is the one I ordered, it has a hoop at the bottom which probably isn鈥檛 for everyone, but I like it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073PXK5HT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_YNo9EbHAVE9XX

Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again 6

Me in the store in my dress without the underskirt.

Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again 7

Me at home with the underskirt

Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again 8

• Chrysta
    Rockstar November 2021
    Chrysta Online
    • Flag
    Everybody鈥檚 opinions differ. On your wedding day, you and your future spouse鈥檚 opinions are the only ones that matter!! Whatever you feel beautiful in, THAT鈥橲 your dress!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles