We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Terra
Expert September 2020

All Inclusive Resorts in Asia?

Terra, on April 11, 2020 at 2:37 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 4
Saved Save

Hi all! Looking to the future right now to stay hopeful (plus, I've hit a planning plateau) so thinking about honeymoon things. Our original plan was to go for a mini-moon at a cabin by a local lake, but we realized a while ago that neither of us were really excited about that idea. We want to leave the country, since neither of us ever have.

Sooo looking for suggestions for all inclusive ocean resorts, preferably in Asia, that wouldn't absolutely break the bank for a week long stay in summer 2021, assuming the world doesn't end before then! I've got a billion tabs open right now but would love to hear any suggestions because we're not very well traveled.

4 Comments

• Belle
    Super July 2020
    Belle ·
    • Flag
    Growing up half in Indonesia, I would say either Bali. Bali is the Hawaii of the whole Asia.
  • T
    Devoted October 2020
    Trinity ·
    • Flag
    Thailand Phi Phi Island. I heard it’s beautiful there and Thailand is fairly cheap.
  • Naikesha
    Rockstar September 2020
    Naikesha ·
    • Flag

Thailand is fairly cheap and a beauty of a place to visit. Bali isn't cheap Sri Lanka is also not expensive and tons to see and do there. good Luck. keep us updated on wherever you plan to go.

• Courtney
    Super September 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    We were supposed to be on our honeymoon in the Maldives right now Smiley sad You can stay at a nice resort for a kind of decent price but upgrading to the over water rooms is where the cost climbs! I know other people that have gone to Sri Lanka and LOVED it but not sure how common all inclusive is. I’ve never been to Thailand but it looks beautiful and depending on where you stay could be affordable.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles