Melissa
Beginner October 2021

All inclusive honeymoons

Melissa, on September 6, 2020 at 8:23 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 7
Saved
We are looking at going to an All-inclusive, adult only honeymoon destination that doesn't break the bank. We would love a gorgeous beach, nice pools, great food, entertainment, fairly private. We are getting married in Georgia in April 2021. Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Renay, on September 9, 2020 at 11:10 PM
  • Hannah
    Master July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    Mexico or the Dominican Republic will probably be your cheapest options. Excellence (and their smaller boutique hotel Beloved) is fantastic, and Secrets is nice too.
  • Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

Depends on your definition of break the bank. We are doing Excellence Playa Mujeres this November and it is all inclusive. We are staying one week and we decided to get the big room with the pool on top so you can probably go a little cheaper.

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

We're doing a week with Sandals Resorts.

• Ingrid
    VIP October 2020
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag
    We're getting married and honeymooning at Sandals Resorts South Coast Jamaica. We arrive in 29 days.
  • Renay
    Devoted April 2020
    Renay ·
    • Flag

Not quite sure where your budget is, but we just got home from our week long stay at Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica, and I cannot recommend it enough. The people, the food, the views, all of it were INCREDIBLE. We stayed for a week and spent less than 5,000 on flights, the stay, excursions, and souvenirs. My travel agent helped me get the best deal possible. I suggest talking to a couple travel agents. It took a few TAs before I found one I liked (and all of them gave me different quotes for the same stay).

• Arlene
    Savvy November 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Does Jamaica have any travel restrictions due to Covid?
  • Renay
    Devoted April 2020
    Renay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We were required to get tested within 10 days of travel. We uploaded our negative covid tests to our travel authorizations which had ro be completed within 5 days of travel. We had to present the approved travel authorizations at the airport in the US, and again in Jamaica. Once we got off the plane, we were directed through a health screening (basic questions about any current symptoms or exposures), showed our approval, and were told that we had to stay within the "resilient corridor" which is what they have dubbed the tourist area. If stretches from Negril to Ocho Rios, so we could still do everything we wanted. Honestly we felt safer in Jamaica than we did here. Their protocols are a lot more respected than anything I've seen here.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics