D
Dedicated June 2021

Accessory Help

Doxie Mom, on April 13, 2021 at 1:45 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 5
Saved
Hey ladies.looking for help for accessories I have attached a pic of my dress and earrings I think I will wear, do you think they go? Wondering if I should have a necklace as well? My veil is extremely plain with almost no detail Accessory Help 1
Accessory Help 2

5 Comments

Latest activity by Maddie, on May 13, 2021 at 1:54 PM
  • Dj Tanner
    June 2021
    Dj Tanner ·
    • Flag
    I think a necklace would work very well. Like Nothing too big, maybe just like a small little diamond necklace. The earrings in the photo I really like.
  • Stephanie
    Dedicated October 2021
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    I think a pendent necklace that’s simple would look great! I always think pendent necklaces look classy with v-neckline dresses. And I think the earrings pick up on the lace details in the dress. They’ll look great regardless of whether you wear a necklace with the dress or not.
  • Chelsea G
    Devoted June 2021
    Chelsea G ·
    • Flag

I think you definitely could use a necklace but like other posters said...something simple! you look lovely!

• Chelsea
    Expert June 2021
    Chelsea ·
    • Flag

Love the earrings! I think a simple, dainty necklace would just add a little something special to complete the look!

• Maddie
    Devoted February 2022
    Maddie ·
    • Flag

Agree with everyone else about a dainty necklace to finish off the look. The earrings are perfect

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics