Thoughts on Canceling/Postponing Wedding/Events??
Trying to stay calm and positive during this unsettling time. I hope all of you and your loved ones are staying healthy and positive! I wanted to reach out to get perspective on where other bride's mindsets are with their summer weddings and wedding-related events during this time of uncertainty with the coronavirus outbreaks.
My bachelorette party is 5/27 in Mexico. My wedding is 7/18 in California. Honeymoon starts on 7/20 in Greece! I am unsure if I should relax and continue as I was or if I should start planning for "worst-case". In regards to my wedding, four months seems like enough time for things to have settled. I am definitely more worried about Mexico travel in May. I am also a little worried about a Greece honeymoon with Greece being so close to others highly affected in Europe - who knows what will be happening in four months over there.
Wanting to know where other bride's heads are at! Anything helps.
Be well everyone!