Ashley
Dedicated June 2020

2 wedding bands.

Ashley, on May 29, 2020 at 2:53 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 5
Saved
If you have 2 wedding bands how did you put them on at the ceremony? With or without engagement ring?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Gen, on June 3, 2020 at 8:52 PM
  • Hillary
    Expert October 2021
    Hillary
    • Flag
    I have two bands. I wore my engagement ring as well and then my husband put both bands on top of my engagement ring during vows. After the ceremony I switched them so the bands were on the bottom.
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag

My friend had 3 rings- engagement ring, a ring enhancer, and a wedding band. come time for the rings, 3 of the 5 groomsmen each had a box for her rings aha. it looked kind of strange to be honest so many ring boxes. but that's how they did it.

• Nicole
    Dedicated June 2020
    Nicole
    • Flag
    I have two bands! I'm wearing one band with my engagement ring. The other band will go on top at the ceremony!馃槉
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine
    • Flag

I'll be walking down the aisle barehanded. I have an enhancer so I will get my enhancer and engagement ring soldered before the wedding.

• Gen
    Champion June 2019
    Gen
    • Flag

You could just put them on top of the engagement ring during the ceremony, and then switch it to how you want it afterwards.

I only have 1 wedding band, but that's what I was planning to do. But actually we ended up having a table at the front of the room during our ceremony which I didn't realize was going to be there (it was to hold up the microphone) but so right before we did the ring exchange, I slid off my engagement ring and put it on the table, then my husband put my wedding band on and then I put the engagement ring back on top of it.

We also had a backup plan... I have thin fingers and big knuckles, and sometimes when I'm hot I literally can't get my rings on and off (they're not too tight on my finger or anything, but sometimes it won't go over the knuckle). So I told my husband if that happens and he can't get the ring over my knuckle to just put it on my pinky for the time being lol.

But I'll admit, we overthought this! lol. Just do whatever works best for you! Don't overthink it Smiley winking

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics