34 Reviews for Your Magical Day

Civil Union (1)
Non-religious (1)
Presbyterian (1)
34 Your Magical Day Reviews

We had the most incredible night at Your Magical Day. We used their photographer and had a very romantic, candlelight ceremony. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful, our ceremony was meaningful and lovely and the chapels were just gorgeous. Very happy bride.

Profile Picture Judy, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

I highly recommend choosing this place for your wedding. Minister Natalie is very professional and pleasant. There are many choices for scenery, set up, and lots of pictures. My husband and I have used her a few times and each time our experience has been better and better. We have memories that will last a life time thanks to Minister Natalie.

Profile Picture Cher'ri , 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Your Magical Day on the recommendation of a friend who had just used their services for an Elvis wedding, to write our ceremony for our wedding later this year. We are doing a special Cosplay destination wedding and wanted a very specific script but weren't sure how to write it. Your Magical Day took on the challenge and delivered a spectacular ceremony that is going to blow our guests away! Their creativity, flexibility, sense of humor and decency is to be admired.

Profile Picture Donna, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious
4.2

Natalie was very flexible and made herself available at the last minute!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Annette, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Civil Union, Customized Vows, Licensed

Your Magical Day's new Vivion Rd location is freakin awesome. 2 chapels to choose from and not only that they have walk-in hours with no appointment which is what we did. The price was amazing at $50 for our elopement and they went out of their way to make it romantic and sweet. Great people and great place. They have a little area where they sell wedding items and I bought a tiara and some a pearl necklace. The prices on those were very fair and i love them!

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Officiant

We wanted a courthouse wedding only to find the judges dont do them anymore, so we did a search to find an affordable alternative. We found Affordable Weddings and booked a fast ceremony with them. They gave us a very classy elopement in their nice home. For the very low price they charged I would expect just a basic ceremony, but they put alot of effort into creating their different venues and providing items for couples to use for photos. This is a very professional, well-run business and a kind hearted owner.

Profile Picture Christian, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

We used Affordable Weddings in Kansas City for our venue and wedding. They let me use one of there wedding dresses for my pictures. we had a sand ceremony and it was very nice. Pleasant atmosphere and wonderful people. All in all we had a good time and they did make it very affordable for us to have a pretty wedding.

Profile Picture Diana, 1/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

reverend natalie gave us same day service when we were desperate. not only that but she went above and beyond to make things romantic and extra special. an absolute sweetheart. we couldnt have been happier.

Profile Picture Louise, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion, Presbyterian

Perfect in every way! Reverend Natalie was flexible with her schedule to work around ours, her service was very professional and high quality and the value we got for what we paid was remarkable. She is doing what she loves and it shows in every way - from the care she has put into her set up to the way she treats her couples. 5 Star Service all around.

Profile Picture Henry, 12/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Single Religion

we bought the wedding package and loved it. we got great service, had a wonderful wedding and we were amazed that we got everything for just $100. we definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Steven, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Your Magical Day to perform our wedding ceremony. We had over 100 guests in our yard and it got pretty crazy. Reverend Remington arrived early, was very professional and friendly and took charge of the situation. She took me and my husband to the front, talked with us to calm us down, and somehow got everyone to get quiet so the ceremony could start. She has a beautiful voice and the ceremony was perfect. When we got nervous she smiled at us and made us feel like everything was ok. Afterwards she hugged us and quietly left the paperwork in a safe location, while she filed our marriage license the next day. From our very first communication she was loving, kind, funny and just plain nice. We were VERY pleased with her service.

Profile Picture Betty, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Your Magical Day (Reverend Natalie Remington) to officiate our park wedding. We chose her after reviewing many other candidates because we found her heart to be in the place we wanted it to be. We saw on her website that she fought for equity at Jackson County Courthouse so that all wedding officiants could have equal access to potential business, and we also loved how she was helping the poor in our area with her low income program. We knew she had integrity and we were not disappointed when we met her. She was every bit as wonderful in real life. Very personable and extremely easy to adore.

Profile Picture User5399061, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are low income and finding your magicalday was like a prayer answered for us. we got to have not only the nicest minister in the world marry us but also the prettiest location with her lacy flowery chapel. they even found a wedding dress for me to wear and made me feel like a queen. it was the best day of my life and they hardly charged us anything. wish more people ran there business like your magical day does. the world would be a better place.

Profile Picture Coreen, 8/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very happy with the services. It was more than what we planned for since we have been together for already 9 years. Since Courthouses do not perform ceremonies I went on to Craigslist where I found the advertisement. I'm happy we could make our day more special than we planned. It meant a lot to us!! and for less money than we thought it would be!

Profile Picture Deidra, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Remington was just so sweet! We changed the date and time with her twice and she was so accomadating. She was polite and friendly and the ceremony was very nice. She smiled at us the whole time. Afterwards we just wanted a few photos but she encouraged us to take alot with different poses. We ended up being glad we did. It was a very nice experience.

Profile Picture Jamie , 2/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a surprise 1 day visit from a friend we hadn't seen in many years and decided to get married that very day so she could witness our wedding. It was late in the day and we just got our marriage license before the Recorder's office closed. The officiants we tried were all busy and we found Your Magical Day online. Reverend Natalie was very ill with pneumonia but she still let us come over to get married. We will always remember her for the kindness she showed us all. She went to so much trouble making it look pretty for us when she could barely stand up. Thank you Reverend Natalie :)

Profile Picture Anne, 1/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We wanted to get married at midnight on New Years Eve and no officiant in the entire area would do it. We found Your Magical Day and they worked us in at the very last minute. These people were the kind of people movies are made about. Seriously. They just radiate goodness. All they cared about was our happiness and nothing else. They wanted us to have a romantic ceremony and romantic pictures. Photos we wouldn't have taken ourselves they insisted we take. They said we would be happy later that we took them. When the ceremony was over and the license was signed, nobody wanted to leave. There was just something about these people. My whole family wanted to keep staying to talk.

Profile Picture Elfi, 1/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am very honored to write a review for Reverend Remington because what she did for us is something very few would do. I lost my job and had to cancel the wedding we were going to have as we couldn't afford it. We still wanted to get married and planned to go to the courthouse but I knew my wife was very upset. We found Your Magical Day and were so amazed at what they offered for such a low price. For $50 we got a "magical" wedding. The way they had their room set up made my wife as happy as can be. She had us take about 1000 pictures. Reverend Remington was adorable, laughing with us, patient with our many guests and just so many extra things she did to make this special for everyone..... we got top notch service and the classiest wedding (or is it called an elopement?) for a price that is unheard of in this economy. Thank you Your Magical Day.

Profile Picture Frank, 12/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

way bettr then expected. price was super. my wife wanted a wedding we couldnt afford and our friends had just gotten marryed at magicalday and they raved about the place. it was just a small living room but the minister was about as nice as can be and the best part was how our pictures came out. there little place is better than most of the expensive places we seen. they even gave us things for my wife. best deal in KC.

Profile Picture Ted, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They came to our house in the afternoon and married us with all our friends and family there. We needed our marriage licensed filed fast so Natalie the minister took it right to the courthouse as soon as she married us. Thank you for the great service all around.

Profile Picture Brandon, 12/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had an elopement scheduled for the afternoon but I got really sick and ended up in the hospital. Revend Natalie came to the hospital and saved the day by marrying us that night in my hospital room. Not the atmosphere we wanted but it all ended up well.

Profile Picture Jerry, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Reverend Natalie to come to our nursing home to perform some small weddings for several of our residents. She was prompt, professional, charming and gentle with everyone. She was sensitive to their needs and stayed much longer than required to visit with many bedridden patients. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

we wanted a halloween wedding and nobody would give us one. called magical day late in the afternoon and they worked us in even tho they were real busy doing other weddings that day. it was cool

Profile Picture timothy, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We wanted a fast ceremony but no judge was available. Called Magical Day and they got us in right away that day. Great service.

Profile Picture Jackson, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Way better then the courthouse. Glad we went there.

Profile Picture Joe, 10/17/14, 1 Review