Woven Nashville Reviews

26 | Nashville, TN

26 Reviews for Woven Nashville

Lori Brown · Getting married on 02/01/2022

Whitney is the Best!

Our daughter's wedding was a week ago and I have said everyday, we couldn't have done it without Whitney nor would we have wanted to. From the first moment we met her she was calm and confident and we knew instantly she "got us." We left that first meeting knowing we wanted Whitney to help guide us through the entire wedding process. Every step of the way she cared not just about the wedding day, but our experience throughout the year. She helped our daughter envision not only what she wanted for the day, but how she wanted to feel on that special day. She was always in tune with what was happening in our lives and reached out on more than one occasion to see how we were doing. As we were making plans between Colorado and Nashville she always made time to meet with us when we flew into town. Over the last month, Whitney took care of everything which provided us the opportunity to enjoy every moment leading up to the wedding. It was the most perfect day from start to finish. Whitney took care of every detail and it was flawless. We have two more daughters and we wouldn't consider planning a wedding without her.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Mary

Mary Grace Parks · Married on 05/05/2019

If you don't hire Whitney you are missing it.

Whitney is not just a wedding planner. She is someone who knows the ins and outs of the emotional experiences, family dynamics, struggles, and deeper peace that ultimately is required of a wedding day for it to be a worthwhile experience. She's not just someone who is good at getting all of the logistics together. She is exceptional at the planning aspect of it. And she is equally, if not, even more, a peace-bringing, fun, energetic presence. Every one of my wedding party members loved her, my family loved her, and my husband loved who she was for me. She became someone I know who didn't just care about my wedding, she cared about me as a person, and that made my experience with her amazing and priceless. She will make your day peace-filled. She will make your wedding day a slow, savory day...instead of one that you can't remember. She is a bargain because you cannot quantify that kind of service. If you don't hire her you are missing it!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 04/29/2019

Whitney is such a wonderful, caring person. She truly wants to make sure you have everything you need. She wants to help as much as you want her to! I can't wait to work with her throughout the wedding process!

Sent on 03/16/2018
  • Felix

Felix Aaa · Married on 02/11/2019

The Best Planner !

I had the pleasure of working with Whitney at Union Station Hotel and I cannot express how AMAZING! she was. Not only was she the most expertise and professional, reliable and kind person but an absolute a pleasure to be around and work with. she was organized, thoughtful, and on top of every single detail! She connected with all vendors the day of the wedding and She made sure everything run smoothly. The timeline was perfectly made. At the end of the night she made sure all wedding décor and miscellaneous stuff was packed and secured. She made the entire wedding a dream come true.
    I would highly recommend Whitney,

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Allison

Allison Sutton · Married on 01/10/2019

Truly the most wonderful wedding planner!

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Whitney. Selecting Whitney to plan our wedding was the first decision my husband and I made in our wedding planning process and honestly I would make the choice to work with her time and time again!! Working with her during the planing season set the stage for our wedding. She has such a heart and passion for what she does, and even more for the people she is working with. She started by taking the time to ask about what we wanted our wedding day to embody - beyond the vendors, the decor, and the venue, but rather what the heart and vision was for our day. Honestly, Whitney made wedding planning such a fun and exciting time, and my fiancé and I were able to enjoy engagement and make decisions with joy and peace knowing and trusting that Whitney had everything under control. This was especially true during the wedding day as Whitney made sure that everything was seamless. She was thoughtful about every detail and put so much care into the entire day - from start to finish it was a dream. Wedding guests of ours have even mentioned to us, following the wedding, how wonderful she was during the day and how much peace she brought to what could have been a stressful time. We could not have imagined planning our wedding without Whitney and I truly can not recommend Whitney enough. You will not regret hiring Whitney to plan your event!!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Erin F · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing experience!

We hired Whitney to mainly help on the day of our wedding but to also help coordinate some design details for our celebration! Her creative eye is undeniable and much appreciated, but we especially appreciated her attention to detail on the day of the wedding! It was seamless and allowed for us to completely enjoy the day without being worried with the coordinating of anything. She was excellent!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan Kennedy · Married on 11/09/2018

One of the best parts of the wedding experience

I truly can't imagine what our wedding would have been without Whitney! She brought such peace, joy, and organization to this season of our lives, allowing us to just enjoy the time of engagement. She is the most incredible human and we are SO happy we worked with her. Our wedding was a few weeks ago and people are still talking about how incredible it was! She perfectly executed all details, from the little touches to the big things, and made sure that the wedding beautifully reflected our personalities. I loved getting to interact with Whitney throughout the entire process, and I looked forward to every time we got to connect. We can't thank Whitney enough for her incredible work!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Nancy Kennedy · Married on 11/09/2018

Whitney is amazing!

Whitney is amazing! She was my daughter and son-in-law’s wedding planner and I truly can’t say enough about her. The wedding was a month ago and friends and family are still talking about this very special event. Whitney’s enthusiasm and attention to detail throughout their engagement planning period and her remarkable organizational skills, calmness and grace on the wedding day helped create an beautiful, memorable ceremony and reception. We don’t know what we would have done without Whitney to co-ordinate all of details of this special day. She is a real treasure and we are so grateful for her!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Ben · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing value and service

I don’t know how we could’ve done our wedding without Whitney! She is calm, collected, organized, and a true partner in the experience. She goes at your pace but makes sure nothing slips through the cracks! Get her before she is doing celebrity weddings!! We did a destination wedding in Nashville from LA and there is no way we could’ve scheduled and picked our vendors without her. We only visited once and the wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Kamel · Married on 11/02/2018

Whitney is amazing!!!!

Whitney was incredible to work with! She is so much fun and cares so much about your marriage, you feel as if you're meeting with one of your good friends each time you sit down with her to plan! She made me feel like I could express my own opinions, while also giving great direction and guidance! I knew that she would have everything ready to go the day of the wedding, and I didn't have to worry about a single detail not being executed on. She makes this very stressful process something that I would look forward to - and I highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Amy McClellan · Married on 09/15/2018

Flawless and easy

While my interaction with Whitney was brief, she left a lasting impression with me!

I didn't know Whitney, but I watched her take charge and get all of us to listen and participate in the rehearsal with such ease.

The day of the wedding allowed me to see Whitney at the top of her game! She was there for everyone and everything. She had instilled so much confidence in Anna & her parents that the day was full of laughter and fun and excitement and joy without panic or worry or stress!

Every request was granted, every nerve was calmed, every person was made to feel important.

Her attention to detail was extraordinary, her organizational skills left me envious and her obvious knowledge of the wedding world left me feeling comfortable...even in the heat of September!

Whitney thrives in the background while allowing the bride and groom to stand out in the foreground. She's an integral part of one of the most important days in a person's life while intentionally being unnoticed...except to those of us watching her execute her creation flawlessly.

She radiates beauty from within and carries that beauty into everything she does. She has a calm, nurturing demeanor with a commanding presence.

I believe that when we are doing what we are meant to do, we shine...and Whiney shines brilliantly!

I am forever grateful to her for giving my son and new daughter the very best day!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Shani · Married on 07/07/2018

Whitney is so caring and clearly loves what she does. She goes above and beyond to make sure everyone from the bridal party to the other wedding vendors have everything they need. I highly recommend Whitney to any bride or person looking for a coordinator!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Stephen · Married on 06/09/2018

I can truthfully tell you that Whitney is one of the most consciencious and caring wedding planners as I have ever known. She pays attention to detail and makes sure that everything flows smoothly through the entire process. Her kind heart and spirit are beyond words. I know that she genuinely puts all of her heart and soul into every couple. If you are seeking out a planner for your special day, you would do yourself a favor by calling on Whitney. The best of the best!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Tara · Married on 06/09/2018

One of the best decisions I made was choosing Whitney to help me with the planning of my daughter's wedding this past June. 330 guest count with bride, groom and parents all living 3 hours from Nashville where the wedding took place. Whitney was a life saver! She was the perfection combination of sweet and calming while getting things done behind the scenes so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I also loved that fact that she always listened to our ideas and did everything possible in incorporate our vision. You can't go wrong with Whitney! She made my daughter's wedding day run smoothly and her adorable personality and take charge attitude was loved and appreciated by everyone in the wedding party. Forever grateful!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

Whitney is an absolute dream to work with while planning your wedding. My husband and I and both of our families live out of town but wanted to have the wedding in Nashville. Whitney coordinated EVERYTHING across 4 different states for our 11 month engagement. She worked around all of our schedules setting up appointments, phone calls and info sessions on anything we would want to know. When the weekend of the wedding arrived, everything moved flawlessly. Whitney presented us with countless excel docs with schedules made out for each member of the bridal party categorizing each move throughout the day. She ensured my parents and grandmother (who was very ill at the time) were able to get the ceremony the way they wanted. Coordinated last minute RSVP changes, vendor setup and take down. As the bride, I never worried if something was going to happen or not, it all just fell into place allowing me to enjoy our big day. In a process that can feel chaotic, Whitney was a true force of calm throughout the entire experience.

Not only is Whitney extremely organized and professional she is equally as kind. She answered countless panicked phone calls and text messages about very minute details in the cheeriest ways, constantly assuring my mom and I it would all be fine. Throughout this process she works hard to become a part of your family and really understand the type of wedding and experience you want -- from stuffing welcome bags, to coffee dates to discuss florals, stocking her garage with all the odds and ends of the wedding so we didn't have to check more bags and even joining us on the dance floor at the end of the night. I cannot speak well enough about how incredible it was to work with her. From start to finish our wedding was perfect, our planning process was a joy and Whitney is absolutely the reason both of these things are true.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Annastasia · Married on 10/20/2017

Whitney was by far one of the best wedding planners I’ve ever worked with, and as a vendor you work with a lot! She was so helpful, punctual, and FUN. Thanks for making the day seamless.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Robyn · Married on 10/20/2017

I truly cannot imagine our planning process and wedding day without Whitney's involvement. She is SO much more than a wedding coordinator. From day one, the questions she asked and suggestions she made were about who we are and how we wanted our day to feel. Throughout the process, she continually drew us back to ourselves and helped us make decisions that were truly us. Each time I met with Whitney in the months leading up to our wedding, I would come in with loads of questions - wanting to make sure I wasn't going to miss anything in the midst of the chaos - but every single time, my stress would quickly dissipate, and I would always leave feeling excited and so confident in her abilities to help us create a memorable and meaningful day. She carries all the details with ease and exudes a calmness that rubs off on everyone involved. So many of our friends and family members mentioned that she was the most graceful and stress-free coordinator they had ever witnessed, and I have to agree. If all of that wasn't enough, she spent her birthday at our wedding! She truly loves what she does and celebrates love so well. She brings such an important heart and approach to this industry and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/31/2017

chloe · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Whitney was an absolute blessing! She loves her job and puts her heart and soul into it. She will not disappoint you. She is very kind and patient, but comes ready to work!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Oh my goodness, where do I even start with how AMAZING it was to work with Whitney?! Being an event planner myself, I obviously had incredibly HIGH expectations for my day-of coordinator and it is safe to say Whitney absolutely exceeded every single expectation! She was incredibly responsive and made the stress of planning a wedding from 2,000 miles away simply melt away! She always made me feel like I was a top priority and truly became a great friend throughout the planning process.

The week leading up to the wedding was an interesting one, with Hurricane Harvey bringing in lots of rain and storms and every single one of our guests traveling from out of town... but Whitney never made it seem like she was concerned or stressed! She truly made me feel so relaxed even as the tornado sirens were going off! :) On the day of our wedding the sun came out, just as Whitney promised, and the entire day went flawlessly! She made it very easy for me to trust her and I knew without a doubt that she completely understood my vision and could bring it all to life! -- Being an event planner myself I was never sure if I would be able to shut it off and just enjoy, but with Whitney by my side I was able to enjoy the little moments and just focus on partying and celebrating with my fiends and family!

I truly cannot recommend Whitney enough! She will absolutely be there for you no matter how big or small the problem is and you are not just gaining a great planner and coordinator but an amazing friend!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Katy · Married on 05/20/2017

I had Whitney as my month of coordinator. Whitney is the most organized person I have ever met and when you are with her planning, you will feel like you are hanging out with a great friend. She is the perfect combination of a calming presence and a take charge attitude. Even though it started to rain right before my ceremony at Cheekwood, Whitney was able to work everything out so fast that no one even skipped a beat. Without her, the day would've been ruined, but she somehow planned everything so perfectly that the rain made the ceremony that much better. By working with Whitney, I was able to put aside all the stress that comes with planning a wedding and focus on marrying my husband and celebrating with friends and family which is what it truly should be about. I will forever be thankful to Whitney for making the month before and day of so wonderful (even though she answered any question I had the minute we first met), and my only regret is that I didn't hire her for the full planning package! I will be recommending her to any person I know getting married!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Dani · Married on 04/29/2017

Whitney Gorbett was seriously amazing. She came on to work with me and my husband as our one month/ day of coordinator, but she was literally so much more than that! I did alot of the planning up front and was originally just looking for someone to help out the day of doing all the things that you 100% can't do as a bride... But Whitney convinced me with her overall demeanor and professionalism that she was trustworthy enough to just fully take over, and helped us become more organized and less stressed about the details so we could just enjoy the day! She is truly a human with a heart for serving couples, and helped us with everything from coordinating with our vendors and photographers to sending me texts during the day reminding me to take a second to breathe. She is definitely the person you want by your side and I don't have enough words to thank her for just how great everything went our whole wedding weekend. I couldn't recommend her more!

Lydia · Married on 10/22/2016

Whitney Gorbett is an absolute gem and I would recommend her to anyone getting married! She was so helpful in sending me resources and organizational lists for planning. She was always encouraging me to email, text, or call her whenever i had questions or even when I just needed to vent or destress! She is so sweet and so kind. I was so comfortable working with her. On our wedding day, she pulled everything together and I didn't have to think or worry about a thing. She made it all seem so perfect and flawless!! Seriously, if you are getting married in the eastern part of the US, use Whitney as your wedding coordinator! She knows exactly what to do to make your day special and unique.

Meagan · Married on 10/08/2016

Whitney brings vibrancy to a space! She is a whirlwind of fun, organized, and peaceful. I could not have been more happy with her as my wedding planner. She kept me on top of my deadlines and graciously pointed out details to remember that might have been forgotten otherwise. She gave me more than a checklist of items, but constantly asked how I was doing/feeling as the big day approached. She wanted to do anything and everything to make the day stress free for me and my family. She truly loves her job... It's more than just a job for her.
    Whit is a beautiful person with a knack for making people feel special and weddings come to life!

Lucy · Married on 05/16/2015

Whitney helped us with our daughter's wedding 9/15/18 at Ravenswood Mansion in Brentwood, TN. She is an absolute delight to work with and the wedding weekend was everything we hoped for and more! Whitney is like a lovely swan gliding along a lake. On the surface she is relaxed, smooth and easy going. Below the surface (and behind the scenes) she is working furiously to be sure every detail is taken care of. She reviewed all our vendor contracts to be sure everything we needed was in place, coordinated all vendors, asked all the right questions and kept the entire weekend running smoothly. The proof was that my Bride and Groom were completely relaxed and able to enjoy every moment of their day! Whitney proved to be worth her weight in gold in more ways than I can say and I would hire her to coordinate another wedding for us in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Emily

Emily Moskal · Married on 03/16/2019

Dig Deep with Whitney

It's been 6 months since I got married. I've taken some time to process & digest my special day. I was lucky enough to be friends with Whitney before my boyfriend became my Fiance. Once he did though, I knew without a doubt I wanted Whitney to be my planner. Woven goes beyond just logistics. She wants to know the heart & soul of you, your partner, and your day. She understands that even if you find the perfect shade of sage, in the perfect texture, within the perfect venue - none of it will matter if you feel absent, rushed, and overwhelmed. That is why months prior to the day, we would meet at my favorite coffee shop around the corner to discuss fears, hopes, and dreams of what the day would FEEL like. Once she feels she has a thorough understanding of you, she embodies it through the garniture. So even if the worst does happen - nothing takes away from a grateful spirit. Nothing is more beautiful than a peaceful bride. Her precision to detail, communication skills, and ability to see hurdles a million miles away assures you and fills you with confidence. Everything really does fall into place. The best part? Whitney loves to dance. I spotted her with headphones in, clipboard in hand, checking off her to-do list, tapping her little toes and swaying side-to-side. She is joyful and loves what she does. Who doesn't thrive when they are doing exactly what they are called to? This may have been biased but my many of my guests have approached me since to tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. EVER BEEN TO! Not because it was perfect, but because it was real. I'm beyond blessed to have had Whitney by my side for this sweet milestone. Get ready to dig deep!

Sent on 09/19/2019