Woodnote Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Katie W. Married on 11/03/2020

best experience!

They were AWESOME! My husband doesn't love being in front of the camera, and he raved about how great they were and how comfortable they made him feel. They were so fun to work with and made our day go by so smoothly!! Our video is perfect. We love it!
  • Kendra
    Kendra L. Married on 01/04/2020

Wedding videography

Woodnote Media did an amazing job on our wedding video! They make you feel so comfortable, you don't even think about the fact that you are being videoed. They captured our day perfectly and gave us something we will always cherish!
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 09/21/2019

Professional, Hilarious, best decision we made!!

We asked Seth and his team to travel 6 1/2 hours to shoot our wedding. They were so professional and made things SEAMLESS. I could not recommend this team enough. They were hilarious as well which made the vibe even better!! If you’re searching for the perfect package do not look any further Woodnote should be your choice!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/11/2019

100% Recommend!

We had Josh and Seth there on our wedding day, and before even seeing our video, I knew that I had made the right decision choosing Woodnote! On a day that was stressful at times, Josh and Seth were calm and have a great sense of humor that just kept the day light. Once we received the video, everyone agreed that it couldn't have been any better. It was sweet without being sappy, and upbeat while still being sentimental. They are just super creative and talented, and it shows in what they create!
  • Kendall
    Kendall F. Married on 03/30/2019

BEST investment you can make!!!

We are forever grateful for Josh and Woodnote. You could not ask for a better team and they have given us a gift we will keep forever!! They were SO easy to get along with and felt like part of our family instantly. They are so professional, timely, and talented. I was blown away by the final product and I know anyone who uses them will be too! Josh is such an outstanding person and this was the best investment we could have made on our wedding day. Josh worked so well with our photographer and helped the day feel so natural and not contrived. 100% recommend them to absolutely everyone. Thank you Woodnote for everything!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/01/2018

Incredible photos and video!!

I am so glad that we hired Woodnote for our wedding! Seth and his team were so great to work with- professional, fun, and made everyone feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. They captured our wedding day so perfectly and we will cherish our photos and video forever! I highly recommend using Woodnote for your wedding day-their work is incredible!
    Michaela Married on 10/07/2017
    The Woodnote team is amazing and so sweet! I loved having them be apart of our special day. They captured our wedding so perfectly. I couldn’t have asked for a better video. I’m so happy I get to relive our wedding through this video as many times as I want. You guys are the best!
    Kaitlyn Married on 06/24/2017
    From the moment I met Seth and Josh at a local wedding vendor event I knew they were the PERFECT fit for us. Their fun loving attitude seriously added so much happiness to our day. Having cameras follow you around all day is not the most natural feeling but they were so fun and easy going we felt completely normal and relaxed. At our reception they were out on the dance floor with us and our guests having a great time and capturing some of my favorite moments from the day. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this group. To top it all of my husband (who was not very hands on with wedding planning) absolutely LOVED them. So much so, that he found them on Instagram the day after our wedding to send them a message thanking them for being a part of our day. Seriously, if you are in the market for a Videographer look no further. Not only are they a joy to be around but they will capture your day in the most beautiful and detailed way possible! Thank you again, Seth and team!
    Emily Married on 05/26/2017
    Woodnote did an amazing job on our wedding video! We couldn't have asked for better videographers. They are laid back and fun to be around. You don't even know they are even around you videoing. They did a great job capturing all the important details. They definitely exceeded my expectations of what the video would turn out like. I would highly recommend them to do your wedding as well!
    Joanna Married on 05/05/2017
    We had the best time with Woodnote! They kept us laughing the whole day... and I mean, hysterically laughing! Seth always responds so quickly and answers any and all questions with professionalism and realness :). We absolutely love our video - we are so glad we hired Woodnote!
    Calen Married on 04/08/2017
    I am in love with our wedding video. Josh and Seth did such an amazing job, and I could never express my gratitude for capturing our day so well. I am so glad to have our wedding video as a treasure for our lives. It was the best money spent on our wedding, and I highly recommend that if you don't do anything else, to at least do this, it is my favorite treasure from our wedding day!
    Taylor Married on 03/11/2017
    We can't say enough good things about Seth and the team at Woodnote! Not only did they create an amazing video for us, they were SO FUN to have around on our wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone! We love Woodnote!
    Katie Married on 11/05/2016
    Seth and Josh were an absolute BLAST to work with! They, along with Abraham and Susan Rowe, kept everything lighthearted and fun while shooting all day. They even kept us up to date on the Auburn score during the first look :) Seth was so down to earth and easy to work with throughout the whole process. He takes the time to describe everything in detail and works with you to get exactly what you want. So excited to see the videos and so happy we got to work with them!
    Rochelle Married on 10/09/2016
    I would recommend woodnote to anyone and everyone!!!!! My emails were replied to right away, I felt comfortable with them from the moment I met them! They made sure I had everything I wanted in my wedding video. They even made sure that there was good lighting in some of the places just to make sure that the video was as best as it possibly could be. My husband and I are seriously so in love with our video we have watched it multiple times. They did such a phenomenal job and they were also hilarious and made the day just that much better. If you want someone to video your wedding I promise you will not regret it! We are SO happy! My husband is all about customer service and he and I were very pleased!
    Abbye Married on 09/10/2016
    I cannot say enough great things about Woodnote Media. The video they produced is something that I will always cherish! It has a been a year since we got married and I watch it every month at least. They are very easy to work with and go with the flow. A year later I emailed them asking if them how to share a video via Instagram, which requires a 1 min video. They immediately sent over two 1 min video options that same day. I highly recommend working with these guys because they are very thoughtful of their business and do amazing work!
    Maria Married on 03/19/2016
    Our wedding day was perfect! And these guys captured every important moment I was wanting. So much was going on that day that it was nice to know that I would be able to see it all over again in our video! We just received our wedding "trailer" back yesterday. I am so in love with how it turned out. These guys are amazing a Woodnote Media. I was even able to change a few things in the trailer to make it just perfect for us! They are so flexible and fast at responding to emails. We couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our perfect day and now we have a perfect video to prove it. Can't wait to get the full DVD of our wedding. We know it will be amazing like the trailer and teaser. Thank you Woodnote Media!
    Hannah Married on 10/31/2015
    Woodnote was the perfect fit for our wedding day! Seth is super creative, professional, and fun! Our preview video looks amazing and I can't wait to see more. I'm so glad we got a videographer in addition to a photographer. Everything happened so quickly that I barely remember my wedding day, ha. This was a great investment!
    Samantha Married on 10/10/2015
    Seth with Woodnote Media was such a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond my expectations. He is very talented and you can tell he loves what he does but also cares about what he is doing! I highly recommend him!!!
    Blake Married on 09/26/2015
    Seth was awesome to work with! From the beginning of the process from where we met with him to overview our plans to the very end when we received our video he was fun, professional, and very artistic in how he captures your event to make it a video to view for a lifetime! I have already referred him to numerous friends and coworkers
  • User2532162 2+ years ago
    As a bride, your wedding day goes by like a blur. Woodnote Media captured all the moments I had forgotten about during my wedding day and made it into a beautiful video for me to cherish from years to come! Seth and his team are professional, talented and SO fun to work with! I am so glad I found Woodnote!
    Carol Married on 08/07/2015
    Seth is great and will work with you to do a video like you want.
    Geneva Married on 05/24/2015
    Seth and his second shooter Makyna were fantastic! We knew upon meeting Seth that we were going to greatly enjoy him as our videographer. He has such a happy and buoyant personality and it really made for a fun day as far as videography was concerned.

As we're less than a week removed from our event, we look forward with anticipation to seeing some of the sneak peaks and the full video in the coming weeks! We looked quite a bit for a good videographer and had trouble really pinning one down in the area whose work we liked. We're fully confident that Seth will do a fantastic job. We highly recommend him.