16 Reviews for Woodnote

Documentary (1)
Cinematic (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
16 Woodnote Reviews

The Woodnote team is amazing and so sweet! I loved having them be apart of our special day. They captured our wedding so perfectly. I couldn’t have asked for a better video. I’m so happy I get to relive our wedding through this video as many times as I want. You guys are the best!

Profile Picture Michaela, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Woodnote did an amazing job on our wedding video! We couldn't have asked for better videographers. They are laid back and fun to be around. You don't even know they are even around you videoing. They did a great job capturing all the important details. They definitely exceeded my expectations of what the video would turn out like. I would highly recommend them to do your wedding as well!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had the best time with Woodnote! They kept us laughing the whole day... and I mean, hysterically laughing! Seth always responds so quickly and answers any and all questions with professionalism and realness :). We absolutely love our video - we are so glad we hired Woodnote!

Profile Picture Joanna, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am in love with our wedding video. Josh and Seth did such an amazing job, and I could never express my gratitude for capturing our day so well. I am so glad to have our wedding video as a treasure for our lives. It was the best money spent on our wedding, and I highly recommend that if you don't do anything else, to at least do this, it is my favorite treasure from our wedding day!

Profile Picture Calen, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We can't say enough good things about Seth and the team at Woodnote! Not only did they create an amazing video for us, they were SO FUN to have around on our wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone! We love Woodnote!

Profile Picture User6790762, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Storytelling

Seth and Josh were an absolute BLAST to work with! They, along with Abraham and Susan Rowe, kept everything lighthearted and fun while shooting all day. They even kept us up to date on the Auburn score during the first look :) Seth was so down to earth and easy to work with throughout the whole process. He takes the time to describe everything in detail and works with you to get exactly what you want. So excited to see the videos and so happy we got to work with them!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I would recommend woodnote to anyone and everyone!!!!! My emails were replied to right away, I felt comfortable with them from the moment I met them! They made sure I had everything I wanted in my wedding video. They even made sure that there was good lighting in some of the places just to make sure that the video was as best as it possibly could be. My husband and I are seriously so in love with our video we have watched it multiple times. They did such a phenomenal job and they were also hilarious and made the day just that much better. If you want someone to video your wedding I promise you will not regret it! We are SO happy! My husband is all about customer service and he and I were very pleased!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough great things about Woodnote Media. The video they produced is something that I will always cherish! It has a been a year since we got married and I watch it every month at least. They are very easy to work with and go with the flow. A year later I emailed them asking if them how to share a video via Instagram, which requires a 1 min video. They immediately sent over two 1 min video options that same day. I highly recommend working with these guys because they are very thoughtful of their business and do amazing work!

Profile Picture Abbye, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download

Our wedding day was perfect! And these guys captured every important moment I was wanting. So much was going on that day that it was nice to know that I would be able to see it all over again in our video! We just received our wedding "trailer" back yesterday. I am so in love with how it turned out. These guys are amazing a Woodnote Media. I was even able to change a few things in the trailer to make it just perfect for us! They are so flexible and fast at responding to emails. We couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our perfect day and now we have a perfect video to prove it. Can't wait to get the full DVD of our wedding. We know it will be amazing like the trailer and teaser. Thank you Woodnote Media!

Profile Picture Maria, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Woodnote was the perfect fit for our wedding day! Seth is super creative, professional, and fun! Our preview video looks amazing and I can't wait to see more. I'm so glad we got a videographer in addition to a photographer. Everything happened so quickly that I barely remember my wedding day, ha. This was a great investment!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Documentary, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Seth with Woodnote Media was such a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond my expectations. He is very talented and you can tell he loves what he does but also cares about what he is doing! I highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception

Seth was awesome to work with! From the beginning of the process from where we met with him to overview our plans to the very end when we received our video he was fun, professional, and very artistic in how he captures your event to make it a video to view for a lifetime! I have already referred him to numerous friends and coworkers

Profile Picture Blake, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As a bride, your wedding day goes by like a blur. Woodnote Media captured all the moments I had forgotten about during my wedding day and made it into a beautiful video for me to cherish from years to come! Seth and his team are professional, talented and SO fun to work with! I am so glad I found Woodnote!

Profile Picture User6349229, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Seth is great and will work with you to do a video like you want.

Profile Picture Carol, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Seth and his second shooter Makyna were fantastic! We knew upon meeting Seth that we were going to greatly enjoy him as our videographer. He has such a happy and buoyant personality and it really made for a fun day as far as videography was concerned.

As we're less than a week removed from our event, we look forward with anticipation to seeing some of the sneak peaks and the full video in the coming weeks! We looked quite a bit for a good videographer and had trouble really pinning one down in the area whose work we liked. We're fully confident that Seth will do a fantastic job. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Geneva, 5/24/15, 6 Reviews