Wonder Weddings Indianapolis Reviews

Wonder Weddings Indianapolis 1
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonder Weddings

While looking for someone to perform our wedding ceremony I came across Wonder Weddings online. I reached out to Pastor Eddie Curry and I got an almost immediate response! After talking with Pastor Curry on the phone I was excited to setup a meeting. After my fiancee and I met with Pastor Curry we were very confident he would be the perfect officiant for our big day! We were VERY satisfied! Pastor Curry wrote a wonderful ceremony and his delivery took it to the next level! Pastor Eddie Curry is a very down to earth, humble, warm, professional, and easy to work with person. He is a wonderful human being and we can't imagine having anyone else perform our wedding! We got comment after comment on how wonderful our ceremony was! If you want a wedding ceremony that will be remembered forever and stand out in people's minds than look no further than Pastor Eddie Curry with Wonder Weddings!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Gina · Married on 10/06/2018

Eddie with Wonder Weddings Indianapolis did PHENOMENAL on our ceremony! We honestly cannot say enough good things about him and the special ceremony he had prepared for us. ALL of our family and friends raved about him throughout the night and told us just how great he and the ceremony as a whole was. Eddie made sure to make the ceremony personal to us. I never wanted a cookie cutter wedding and with Eddie, you will never get a cookie cutter wedding! He took all of the information we gave him and wrote the most amazing ceremony script possible! With a Eddie, you are able to personalize every little detail of the ceremony to fit the needs of you and your fiancé! He is very professional and incredibly helpful with any and all questions you may have when it comes to the ceremony. You will have a wedding to remember for a lifetime when you choose Eddie and Wonder Weddings Indianapolis!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Wonder Weddings Indianapolis 2

Arielle · Married on 09/15/2018

Eddie was hands down the greatest person we could have had officiate our wedding. We were blown away when we received our final draft of our ceremony script, he is an excellent writer. And beyond that, he has such an incredible presence and delivery, I cannot recommend him highly enough! Stop searching, Eddie is everything you need!

We have complimented endlessly on our ceremony, happy tears flooded the room. Thank you again Eddie!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kacey · Married on 09/15/2018

Simply wonderful!! We couldn’t be happier with how things turned out. Pastor Eddie made it super easy and wrote an absolutely beautiful ceremony for us. Rev. Michael delivered it to perfection, he went with the flow when the best man nearly dropped the rings and gave us all a nice little laugh, and also made it seem as if he had known us for years. We had a lot of compliments on his presentation, delivery, and ceremony in general. Very impressed!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Arielle · Married on 09/15/2018

Pastor Eddie service was truly amazing. He gave insight on who my daughter and her husband were. It was told like a true story with laughter and tears. He incorporated our religious traditions as well as explained them to the guests. People came up afterward and said that the ceremony is one of the best that they have ever been to. Thank you Pastor Eddie.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Eddie is wonderful to work with! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sophie · Married on 07/28/2018

Eddie with Wonder Weddings Indianapolis was amazing to work with! What we loved the most about his services is that he allows you to personalize every single piece of your wedding ceremony. With his guidance we created a ceremony that was personalized 100% to us and that made our wedding day so special. Our guests indicated that it was the best wedding ceremony that they had ever been to. Eddie was always very easy to get ahold of and that relieved some stress in the planning process. We are so thankful to have met Eddie and had the opportunity to work with him. It was one of our most favorite parts of the wedding planning process!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

Pastor Eddie made our ceremony perfect! It was unique to us, sentimental, and inspiring. Everyone who attended has been ranting and raving about his presentation and lovely words. I would recommend Wonder Weddings a million times over!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2018

Eddie is very passionate about making wedding ceremony memorable and moving. He did just that for our big day. He goes above and beyond to ensure things run smoothly and your love story is heard.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Gina · Married on 05/18/2018

Eddie Curry and Michael Davis are incredible individuals. We first met Eddie back in February when we were searching for officiants in the Indianapolis area. It was really important to my husband and I that we find someone who we genuinely had a connection with. Eddie made us feel SO comfortable every step of the way throughout the wedding process. He wrote us an absolutely beautiful ceremony and is honestly one of th most organized individuals that we have ever met. On the day of the wedding, Michael Davis ran our rehearsal and performed our ceremony. We were a tad bit nervous because I am from an Italian Catholic family and my husband is southern Baptist. Our wedding was very a little nonconventional but we wanted hints of religious aspects (my husband and I go to a Christian, nondenominational church now.) Michael Davis was so organized and performed our ceremony FLAWLESSLY. We felt so comfortable with him and we had family members coming up to us ALL night asking who he was and telling us how perfect our ceremony was. We honestly could not thank Eddie and Michael enough for providing us with the ceremony that we had always dreamed of. If you’re looking for a special relationship with your officiant and a HIGHLY personalize ceremony, Wonder Weddings is the way to go!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

MICHELLE · Married on 03/24/2018

Pastor Eddie was amazing!!! We had some traditions we wanted added to our ceremony and he did and excellant job incorporating them in. He was so flexible and just a joy to work with. If you need a Pastor, I highly recommend Pastor Eddie!!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Wonder Weddings Indianapolis's reply:

Thank you, Michelle! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Brian. Congratulations!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/15/2017

Pastor Eddie is great and my husband and I highly recommend him for your special day! Our ceremony was smooth and special just like I hoped it would be! Pastor Eddie is very detailed and organized and makes sure your ceremony is just how you picture it! He met with us a couple times and truly gave us a clear vision of how our ceremony would go which made one less thing we had to stress over! We were very pleased and highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/17/2017
  • MrsJ

Meg · Married on 09/03/2017

Pastor Curry responded almost immediately to my request on Wedding Wire. He continued to communicate with my fiance and I every day, trying to ensure that he was giving us exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We requested a Sunday evening at midnight (with only about 5 days notice) to which Pastor Curry was not only willing to accommodate, but was enthusiastic to do so. We truly recommend this company and Pastor Curry, who made our simple ceremony for just my husband and I exactly what we wanted. We cannot say enough great things about this company!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Celia · Married on 09/03/2017

I honestly can't say enough good about this man. My, now wife, recommended him because of his acting background and videos she saw of him on "The Knot". Given how excited she was I agreed. When we both met him I fell in love instantly. He is personable, precise, thourough, informative and fully understands the importance of your big day.

I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Pastor Eddie to marry my beautiful wife and I. You will NOT be disappointed if you choose to go with him!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Desaray · Married on 09/02/2017

Pastor Curry was PHENOMENAL! He conducted a simple 5 minute Civil Ceremony for me and my now Husband with our closest family preset! He allowed us to gear our wedding script to our unique personalities and met us at the location of our choosing! Pastor Curry created a vibe unlike any other and made our wedding day special! Will definitely refer him to anyone getting married!

-Happily Married Couple

Sent on 07/07/2017

Joseph · Married on 08/26/2017

Pastor Curry and Reverend Shelton were both awesome! Pastor Curry was great - he worked with us to develop our vision of the ceremony and helped us come up with the perfect wedding script. Reverend Shelton led the ceremony the day of and was phenomenal as well - several guests later told us how impressed they were with him. Would absolutely recommend both of them!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

Pastor Eddie Curry was fabulous!! If you are looking a for a ceremony that is unlike any other he's your guy. Pastor Curry takes the time to create a script that includes a personalized love story that makes the ceremony extra special. You can tell he really enjoys creating a special ceremony just for you. It can be nerve racking standing up there infront of everyone but because of how the ceremony was presented and the little humor here and there it ended up being a lot of fun! He is very professional and always prompt no matter if it was returning my emails or showing up for the rehearsal. I cannot say how grateful I am that he was apart of our day and two weeks later I am still getting great reviews from my guest regarding the ceremony! Thank you Eddie!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2017

Pastor Eddie from Wonder Weddings was by far the most easy part of wedding planning for me. We had a phone call and he made planning our vows and ceremony such a breeze. He was super flexible and was willing to make our ceremony exactly how we wanted. I would definitely recommend Wonder Weddings and their staff to anyone who is overwhelmed with wedding planning and want this process to be a breeze.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Erica · Married on 08/05/2017

We attended the most beautiful wedding officiated by Eddie today! The ceremony was filled with humor and Eddie certainly captured the beautiful spirits of our friends! This was the one of the sweetest weddings I've attended. I was in tears! You can't go wrong with such a thoughtful and personable officiant!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Wonder Weddings Indianapolis's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a very special ceremony, to be sure. I always love being able to say, "glad you enjoyed it!" Congrats to Ashley and Amanda! Two beautiful ladies, inside and out!

Alison · Married on 08/05/2017

I was a guest at one of my closest friend's wedding and she spoke so highly about how Pastor Eddie was really there for the couple and really took the time to understand them as a couple. So it was no wonder that the ceremony had such a personal feel ... so many in attendance cried tears of joy and the love filled the room - thanks Pastor Eddie for making the wedding such a meaningful and special event!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Wonder Weddings Indianapolis's reply:

Thank you! Such a special couple. I am so pleased that everything we planned for played out perfectly. Ashley and Amanda's love story was a pleasure to share. So glad you enjoyed it!

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

Pastor Eddie was absolutely Amazing! He encompassed everything we wanted for our ceremony. He was able to put together from meetings with us the ceremony we could only imagine! From having us and our guests on the verge of joyous tears to bringing us back to mild laughter with the way he put our love story together! We still have wedding guests talking about what an amazing Job Pastor Eddie did and how our ceremony was personal and passionate! We would totally recommend him to other future brides and grooms!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

Pastor Eddie was nothing but amazing! He worked well with our accommodations and was able to write a plan for the ceremony! Our wedding required some family traditions you don't see in most ceremonies and he did an awesome job performing it for our unity! Our ring bearer even lost one of the rings but he played along so well, it's definitely a memory you won't forget! I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • I

IRENE · Married on 07/08/2017

The wedding ceremony of my daughter turn out beautifully, thanks to Pastor Eddie. Our families & friends enjoyed the succint & witty presentation of Pastor Eddie including the memorable "almost" mishalf of ring.
    THANK YOU PASTOR EDDIE CURRY! You are a God-sent to us. ~ Irene

Sent on 07/10/2017

Leslie · Married on 07/07/2017

Pastor Curry was great. Everyone complimented our ceremony and said it was one of the best they had seen. Pastor Curry was extremely responsive, helpful, detailed and personable. We really enjoyed working with him and I feel like he made our ceremony better than we could have hoped!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Grady · Married on 06/24/2017

Pastor Eddie Curry provided us with a wonderful wedding ceremony. He was fantastic to work with and took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. We had dozens of guests tell us how intimate, personal and touching the ceremony was. If he's available, book him.

Sent on 06/25/2017