77 Reviews for Wonder Weddings Indianapolis

Civil Union (2)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
77 Wonder Weddings Indianapolis Reviews

Eddie is very passionate about making wedding ceremony memorable and moving. He did just that for our big day. He goes above and beyond to ensure things run smoothly and your love story is heard.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eddie Curry and Michael Davis are incredible individuals. We first met Eddie back in February when we were searching for officiants in the Indianapolis area. It was really important to my husband and I that we find someone who we genuinely had a connection with. Eddie made us feel SO comfortable every step of the way throughout the wedding process. He wrote us an absolutely beautiful ceremony and is honestly one of th most organized individuals that we have ever met. On the day of the wedding, Michael Davis ran our rehearsal and performed our ceremony. We were a tad bit nervous because I am from an Italian Catholic family and my husband is southern Baptist. Our wedding was very a little nonconventional but we wanted hints of religious aspects (my husband and I go to a Christian, nondenominational church now.) Michael Davis was so organized and performed our ceremony FLAWLESSLY. We felt so comfortable with him and we had family members coming up to us ALL night asking who he was and telling us how perfect our ceremony was. We honestly could not thank Eddie and Michael enough for providing us with the ceremony that we had always dreamed of. If you’re looking for a special relationship with your officiant and a HIGHLY personalize ceremony, Wonder Weddings is the way to go!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Eddie was amazing!!! We had some traditions we wanted added to our ceremony and he did and excellant job incorporating them in. He was so flexible and just a joy to work with. If you need a Pastor, I highly recommend Pastor Eddie!!!

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Eddie is great and my husband and I highly recommend him for your special day! Our ceremony was smooth and special just like I hoped it would be! Pastor Eddie is very detailed and organized and makes sure your ceremony is just how you picture it! He met with us a couple times and truly gave us a clear vision of how our ceremony would go which made one less thing we had to stress over! We were very pleased and highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I honestly can't say enough good about this man. My, now wife, recommended him because of his acting background and videos she saw of him on "The Knot". Given how excited she was I agreed. When we both met him I fell in love instantly. He is personable, precise, thourough, informative and fully understands the importance of your big day.

I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Pastor Eddie to marry my beautiful wife and I. You will NOT be disappointed if you choose to go with him!

Profile Picture Celia, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Curry was PHENOMENAL! He conducted a simple 5 minute Civil Ceremony for me and my now Husband with our closest family preset! He allowed us to gear our wedding script to our unique personalities and met us at the location of our choosing! Pastor Curry created a vibe unlike any other and made our wedding day special! Will definitely refer him to anyone getting married!

-Happily Married Couple

Profile Picture Desaray, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union

Pastor Curry and Reverend Shelton were both awesome! Pastor Curry was great - he worked with us to develop our vision of the ceremony and helped us come up with the perfect wedding script. Reverend Shelton led the ceremony the day of and was phenomenal as well - several guests later told us how impressed they were with him. Would absolutely recommend both of them!

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Eddie Curry was fabulous!! If you are looking a for a ceremony that is unlike any other he's your guy. Pastor Curry takes the time to create a script that includes a personalized love story that makes the ceremony extra special. You can tell he really enjoys creating a special ceremony just for you. It can be nerve racking standing up there infront of everyone but because of how the ceremony was presented and the little humor here and there it ended up being a lot of fun! He is very professional and always prompt no matter if it was returning my emails or showing up for the rehearsal. I cannot say how grateful I am that he was apart of our day and two weeks later I am still getting great reviews from my guest regarding the ceremony! Thank you Eddie!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Eddie from Wonder Weddings was by far the most easy part of wedding planning for me. We had a phone call and he made planning our vows and ceremony such a breeze. He was super flexible and was willing to make our ceremony exactly how we wanted. I would definitely recommend Wonder Weddings and their staff to anyone who is overwhelmed with wedding planning and want this process to be a breeze.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

We attended the most beautiful wedding officiated by Eddie today! The ceremony was filled with humor and Eddie certainly captured the beautiful spirits of our friends! This was the one of the sweetest weddings I've attended. I was in tears! You can't go wrong with such a thoughtful and personable officiant!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was a guest at one of my closest friend's wedding and she spoke so highly about how Pastor Eddie was really there for the couple and really took the time to understand them as a couple. So it was no wonder that the ceremony had such a personal feel ... so many in attendance cried tears of joy and the love filled the room - thanks Pastor Eddie for making the wedding such a meaningful and special event!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Eddie was absolutely Amazing! He encompassed everything we wanted for our ceremony. He was able to put together from meetings with us the ceremony we could only imagine! From having us and our guests on the verge of joyous tears to bringing us back to mild laughter with the way he put our love story together! We still have wedding guests talking about what an amazing Job Pastor Eddie did and how our ceremony was personal and passionate! We would totally recommend him to other future brides and grooms!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Eddie was nothing but amazing! He worked well with our accommodations and was able to write a plan for the ceremony! Our wedding required some family traditions you don't see in most ceremonies and he did an awesome job performing it for our unity! Our ring bearer even lost one of the rings but he played along so well, it's definitely a memory you won't forget! I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The wedding ceremony of my daughter turn out beautifully, thanks to Pastor Eddie. Our families & friends enjoyed the succint & witty presentation of Pastor Eddie including the memorable "almost" mishalf of ring.
THANK YOU PASTOR EDDIE CURRY! You are a God-sent to us. ~ Irene

Profile Picture IRENE, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Pastor Curry was great. Everyone complimented our ceremony and said it was one of the best they had seen. Pastor Curry was extremely responsive, helpful, detailed and personable. We really enjoyed working with him and I feel like he made our ceremony better than we could have hoped!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Eddie Curry provided us with a wonderful wedding ceremony. He was fantastic to work with and took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. We had dozens of guests tell us how intimate, personal and touching the ceremony was. If he's available, book him.

Profile Picture Grady, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Eddie Curry is amazing to work with! From the start he was incredibly fast to respond to our emails and flexible in setting up a time to meet with us. We booked with Pastor Curry during our first meeting because he made us feel so comfortable, welcome, and confident in our choice. After sending him our vows and questionnaire, he composed our personalized ceremony script. Our love story was so beautifully written! He was willing to make the few changes I asked for and sent a new copy of the script incredibly quickly. The day of our rehearsal, Pastor Curry made approximately an hour and a half drive to our ceremony site so that we could rehearse where the ceremony would take place. We left the rehearsal feeling extremely confident in what we needed to do the next day! On the day of our wedding, Pastor Curry arrived early and had already spoken with our DJ to make sure music and timing would sync accordingly. He did an AMAZING job with our ceremony! Our guests as well as my husband and I were laughing and crying at the same time as he performed our ceremony. Afterwards, we had so many guests comment on how unique our ceremony was and tell us that it was beautiful and moving! Some even told us the ceremony was their favorite part of the entire evening and many inquired as to who our officiant had been. I would highly recommend Pastor Curry to officiate anyone's wedding. He is extremely professional, quick to respond, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for everything you did Pastor Curry!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was such a great pleasure working with Pastor Eddie! I can't say enough great things about working with him. He will definitely put you at ease about your wedding ceremony. He is very organized and we really enjoyed his writing style. My husband and I both felt very comfortable talking to him, and putting our ceremony in his hands. Another great part is that he will give you some fantastic references for writing your vows and choosing your readings. He is also very accommodating to whatever you would like in your ceremony. The "Short and Sweet" ceremony was just what we were looking for. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a special wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Curry responded almost immediately to my request on Wedding Wire. He continued to communicate with my fiance and I every day, trying to ensure that he was giving us exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We requested a Sunday evening at midnight (with only about 5 days notice) to which Pastor Curry was not only willing to accommodate, but was enthusiastic to do so. We truly recommend this company and Pastor Curry, who made our simple ceremony for just my husband and I exactly what we wanted. We cannot say enough great things about this company!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Civil Union, Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Curry officiated my husband and I's wedding back in April and did an outstanding job. From our first meeting to the day of our wedding Pastor Curry was professional, prompt, and wonderful to work with. At first, my husband and I weren't exactly sure what we wanted to do with our ceremony, but Pastor Curry helped us create the most wonderful ceremony. After our wedding, I had numerous friends and family tell us that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful and touching ceremonies they had ever been to. Thank you so much for everything, Pastor Curry!

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Eddie was overall easy to work with and gave a great ceremony. Thanks again!

Profile Picture User7214496, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Book Pastor Curry if you want a truly momorable day. Our wedding was over a week ago and we're still getting compliments. One guest asked me where we got the officiant and when I told her, she expressed disappointment that he wasn't affiliated with a local church because she wanted to join. We appreciated the day and we're really conscious of the moment; advice from Pastor Curry.

Profile Picture C, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My advice for anyone thinking about using Pastor Curry for their wedding would be "don't miss the opportunity of a lifetime! Practically everyone at our wedding said it was the beest wedding they had ever been to. Whether you want a "traditional" wedding or a unique, unusual one, he directs with grace, love, and humility. With this extra-ordinary event in your life ... you deserve an extra-ordinary Pastor!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Curry was excellent! My husband and I really enjoyed working with him. He definitely made our ceremony personal and unique! We received several compliments on our ceremony as well as Pastor Curry personally! He truly made our day special for us!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/1/16, 1 Review