Wired Up Entertainment Reviews

Wired Up Entertainment 4
Wired Up Entertainment 5

Ashley Hughto · Getting married on 03/09/2020

Wired Up Entertainment

Wired Up Entertainment did an AMAZING job!!! they kept the party going all night long!!! They are worth the money and so much more!!! They took care of everything and took a lot of the stress off of me (bride) The dance floor was always packed and they had the BEST song selection!! BOOK them ASAP!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolute Best DJ and Dance Party

DJ Louie T with Wired Up Entertainment absolutely killed it for our wedding! Every single one of our guests was telling us that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to and it wouldn't have been that way without DJ Louie T. He got the dance party started right after dinner and the dance floor wasn't empty the entire night. He played the perfect mix of music for all the different age groups but still chose songs that every single guest loved. If you are looking to have en epic dance party for your wedding, you will not be disappointed with DJ Louie T. 10000% recommend!

Wired Up Entertainment 6
    Wired Up Entertainment 7
    Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Vincent

Vincent Swisher · Married on 10/11/2019

Easy-going and flawless experience

Joey was an AMAZING DJ for our wedding! He had help (I forget the guy's name, sorry!) who was also very good! They played all the music that we really wanted and got the party going! They made everything so smooth and flawless that I cannot recommend them enough

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Ed Monroe

Ed Monroe · Married on 09/28/2019

Best dj ever!

We had Joe as our emcee and DJ. He absolutely destroyed our expectations in music! He met every single one of our music needs/tastes on our Special Day. Always made sure we were getting the music we wanted and even changed things up for us when he was asked to, no questions asked he just did it. He more than accommodated me on my special request introductions to the actual songs, which was amazing because the Bride didn’t know about them. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our Special Day.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 07/20/2019

If you want a party, definitely hire! LOVED IT!

Joe was amazing!! He turned my reception into the dance party I always wanted. He took over DJing my wedding just days before, and it felt like he was always meant to be our DJ. The dancing with the clouds was awesome, the lighting was great, the Photobooth was a huge HIT! Just everything about Wired Up made my wedding one for the record books. Thank you Joe, I will forever hire you and refer your services!!

Wired Up Entertainment 8
    Wired Up Entertainment 9
    Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Kate

Kate Wright · Married on 06/29/2019

Hire them they were amazing!

We had an INCREDIBLE experience with this company TWICE! We used them for my wedding as well as my brothers last year and both were perfectly adapted to our venues, tastes, and crowd. Packed dance floors with both weddings, they made it super fun and kept the flow going in such a fun way! Hire them you wont be let down, the owner Joe is incredible to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Tim

Tim Kiser · Married on 05/31/2019

Freaking. Awesome.

Not only did Joe orchestrate the music so that the dance floor was always full (I never left it!), but he went above and beyond to deliver on our detailed asks for introductions. Each pairing - both sets of parents, 6 pairs of groomsmen and bridesmaids, and my wife and I - had custom entrances that required individual songs with individual specific timings. Joe totally nailed each one, and the awesomeness/hilarity of all the entrances set the tone for the entire awesome night. We loved every minute of our reception, and the majority of that was due to Joe and Wired Up!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 05/31/2019

Rockin DJs

Joe and the team from Wired Up absolutely KILLED it!! Our wedding reception was the party of a life time and the dance floor was packed all night! They knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests entertained and dancing all night long!

Wired Up Entertainment 10
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne Harris · Married on 05/18/2019

Looking for reasons to plan another party just so we can hire Joe again!

I’m not sure where to begin!! I don’t think 5 stars is enough to rate how fantastic Joe and Wired Up entertainment was. After the wedding, we had guests who went out of their way to reach out to us just to express how much fun they had at the reception. Our guests were overly impressed (as were we) with how attentive, interactive and just plain fun Joe was. Wedding planning was stressful enough but Joe made this aspect of the wedding/reception planning stress free! He is an expert at his craft and my biggest piece of advice is to trust Joe and let him do what he does best. We did not compile a list of top songs we that he had to abide by we just told him keep the crowd dancing and having a good time and he didn’t disappoint. So much so that our guests at the end of the reception were chanting “one more song” begging for the fun and dancing to continue.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Andrew Shendock · Married on 04/28/2019

Wired up entertainment - the best in the game.

From the moment we first met with Wired up to the moment the wedding was over, we could not have had a better experience. Joe was wonderful and made every effort to ensure that the music and scenery of the wedding was everything we envisioned. DJ Louie T and DJ Brahno were awesome, and kept everyone on the dance floor from the beginning to the end, while still taking time to pull you aside and ask if you needed anything at all. Wired up truly goes above and beyond and made our wedding ceremony and reception unforgettable. If looking for a DJ for your next event, look no further than Wired up entertainment!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Claire

Claire Furness · Married on 04/27/2019

Can't go wrong with Wired Up for your wedding!

Having been in, and to a million different weddings, I knew that the DJ is one of the most important details of a wedding. After reviewing and researching online, I saw that Wired Up had nothing but rave reviews and now I understand why. From the 1st phone call with Joe, I could tell how passionate he was about his job and offering so much more than just being the DJ. He was professional, and fun and easy to work with. He takes the steps to make sure your wedding is personalized and the website is great.
    Our dance floor was never empty, the photo booth was a hit and if I had a dollar for every person who told me that they were the best DJ's at any wedding - my wedding could have been fully paid for :) I can't recommend them enough and even had several people ask me for their information at my wedding to use at their own or for their kids.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Crystal Hudson · Married on 04/20/2019

Made my wedding the greastest day ever!

Joe was absolutely amazing! Very accommodating! Made sure we never had an empty drink, made sure we were happy with all the song choices, he just created an overall great atmosphere that my guests are still raving about! Def would recommend wired up for your wedding! I would give them a million stars if I could that's how great they were!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Dan G · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Joe Zahn and Eric Z were perfect for my wedding! When my wife and I were looking for a DJ we knew we wanted a true professional DJ and not some one who DJs as a part-time gig. Nothing against those who are part-time DJs, but for a once in a lifetime experience, it was important to us that we chose someone we could trust with our special night. Needless to say, we made the right choice. Joe and the rest of Wired Up Entertainment kept the dance floor full and energized all night long! Thank you Joe!

Wired Up Entertainment 11
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Dan! We had such a blast at your wedding. Thank you so much for all the kind words. We truly appreciate you sharing your Wired Up experience with others.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing experience all around!

Our wedding was awesome and people danced for hours straight! The guests loved the photo booth and pink uplighting. Thank you!

Wired Up Entertainment 12
    Wired Up Entertainment 13
    Sent on 02/19/2019

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Rebecca! Thank you so much for sharing your Wired Up experience. We had a blast providing the entertainment on your wedding day. We hope you enjoyed a relaxing honeymoon afterward too!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2018

Louie T & Wired Up blew it out of the water!!

If I had to use one word to describe Wired Up Entertainment it would be AMAZING! Since day one Joe Zahn made us feel super comfortable and excited for the wedding even though it was over a year away when we first called him. Once we formally signed on, the online portal and website was so easy to use and we were able to customize every part of our special day. Let’s not leave out the best part and MVP of the wedding, DJ Louie T!!!!! Louie gave us a call a week out from the wedding and got us super pumped up. He completely understood what kind of vibe we were looking for and boy did he not disappoint! Every song Louie played somehow was better than the last. The whole night not one person sat in their chairs and if they did, Louie and his team was there to get them moving. I can not express how great Louie made our wedding day. Over 3 weeks later and I still am getting calls about how amazing the music selection was and how people have not danced and had that much fun in years! Thank you guys so much. I would 100% recommend Wired Up Entertainment and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ashton Lewis · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing from beginning to end

Wired Up Entertainment was great to work with! Their website helped to keep everything organized, and was very user friendly. DJ Louie was AWESOME! He called me about a week before the wedding and made sure that everything was good to go, and to call him if I needed anything. At the reception he kept the dance floor packed, and made sure that everyone had a great time. He made the reception very stress free from the beginning to the end! I highly recommend them for your entertainment!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sara · Married on 11/16/2018

Love love love

There are no words to describe how ecstatic my husband and I are about choosing Wired Up to DJ our wedding! I’ve known Joe since childhood (family friends) and had the honor of witnessing his DJ skills at my high school graduation party when he was just starting out. Now he has an entire team of amazing talent and I could not be more proud of the company he has built. If you’re looking to host an event that’s full of life and offers something for everyone - age, music preference, etc. - Wired Up is the way to go!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Sue

Sue Midanek · Married on 10/28/2018

Made our wedding fun

Joe and his crew did a great job with the planning, tools to use for music when you have time to think and plan ahead. Was really flexible based on what we wanted and they created the exact atmosphere we wanted to create for our special day! The party was going strong the whole time!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Susan Smith · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

Wired Up Entertainment has to be the best DJ service I have ever experienced. I have been to so many weddings, so I knew exactly what we wanted for our day. Eric was fantastic! He called us one night to go over every detail, and worked extremely well with our planners. In addition, Eric was the most attentive person to my needs as well as my husbands needs. He made sure we were okay and happy even when it did not pertain the the music. No one catered to me more than Eric on our day. I would have never thought my DJ would be more concerned about us than our planner or even our family. The music was exactly what we wanted and the guys kept everyone in there feet, dancing the night away. Thank you so much for such an amazing party.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Great evening

Our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be. DJ Eric Z played all the right music at the right time. He checked in with us throughout the night to ensure that things were running smoothly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tara · Married on 09/15/2018

We really enjoyed working with Joe and DJ Torrin who DJed our wedding. The music was on point and guests actually came up to us afterwards and complimented how perfectly timed the songs were. We provided a selection of 15 songs or so and DJ Torrin figured out what kind of music we liked based on that. After my 90s jams, he topped the night off with Sweet Caroline, which my WVU alum husband and his groomsmen went crazy over! You should see the pictures. We were also shocked how reasonably priced the services were. We had the best time and it wouldn’t have been the same without wired up entertainment. Five stars from us!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Tara! I love your comment, "The music was on point and guests actually came up to us afterwards and complimented how perfectly timed the songs were." I'm so glad that you and your guests appreciate our hard work when it comes to mixing and facilitating weddings. We had so much fun performing at your wedding! Enjoy your first year of marriage!!!!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

5/5 for sure! Lou, from Wired Up Entertainment made our wedding day an incredible experience for us and our guests. There was never a dull moment during our reception! He had everyone, no matter what age, out on the dance floor. He did a great job reading the crowd! We have been getting so many comments about how much fun our reception was and we have Wired Up to thank for that!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Haley!!!! We had a blast djing your wedding. So glad you guys had a fun time. Thank you so much for sharing your Wired Up experience with other couples!
  • Nivoke

Nivoke · Married on 06/08/2018

Couldnt have been better!

Thank you wired up for an AMAZING wedding night filled with so much dancing!!! Dance floor was full all night. We had the best time, and everyone else did too. So many people after the fact told us they were the best dj they’ve ever had at an event!! Joe kept us on time without stress, which was great because we didn’t have to worry about anything. All I wanted was for the night to be fun and stress free, and he definitely made that happen. Between interacting with the guests and getting everyone hyped up, to the monogram and uplighting, it was truly the best experience. Wouldn’t recommend any other dj company! Thank you!!

Wired Up Entertainment 14
    Wired Up Entertainment 15
    Wired Up Entertainment 16
    Wired Up Entertainment 17
    Wired Up Entertainment 18
    Wired Up Entertainment 19
    Sent on 07/29/2019

Dominique · Married on 05/25/2018

Joe and the team were amazing ! They kept the energy going - interactive with the guests- and always made sure that my now husband and I were happy and everything was running smoothly, efficiently, and was intuitive to what we needed !!!Joe made sure the older guests felt included with a variety of music and also provided light saver props to enhance the party! The photo booth was unlike any i have seen and was so interactive and spacious for the guests. Joe was not just a regular dj behind the booth he made it a point to bring the energy and enthusiasm to our wedding event !! Thank you joe !!!

Sent on 06/04/2018