Wired Up Entertainment Reviews

175 Reviews for Wired Up Entertainment

• Austin

Austin Baker · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Amazing!

Wired Up Entertainment was the PERFECT DJ for my wedding day. Eric was the best MC and Melvin was killing it with the music. My guests were dancing all night - even those who swore they would not! Eric engaged with all of my guests and made us laugh the whole evening. We truly cannot recommend them enough! They checked in with us all night to ensure my husband and I were satisfied and doing okay in general. You can't fake the level of care and professionalism Eric and Melvin displayed. Not to mention, getting booked was a breeze with Joe's help! We HIGHLY recommend Wired Up!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Christie

Christie Sheridan · Married on 10/31/2020

Fantastic Hallowedding Experience thanks to Wired Up!

My husband and I got married on October 31st. We hired Wired Up Entertainment for our ceremony and reception based on a suggestion from our venue and we were not disappointed!
    Our wedding was on Halloween and we really wanted to embrace the spirit of the Holiday. We wanted an almost cheesy haunted house aesthetic with a funny/lighthearted feel to our whole evening. We told our contact at the venue what we were looking for and he couldn’t speak highly enough about the crew at Wired Up Entertainment. When we spoke to Joey he took the time to discuss the various options we had to create the feel of the evening we were looking for within our budget. We were impressed with the various lighting options and the ability to include TV screens to show spooky visuals and slideshows. We even had the ability to stream our event so friends and family who weren’t able to attend could still see the ceremony and reception.
    I think what impressed us the most though was how seamless the whole day was. If there was an issue our DJs were on it. We were actually able to enjoy our reception while Eric and Melvin took care of everything. They let us know when it was time to do the important stuff like special dances, cake cutting, etc. so we didn’t have to worry about a darn thing that night. We got to eat our dinner, have our cake, and dance. We were so happy that we could actually enjoy our day. I’m told that’s rare.
    We found out that there’s a reason Wired Up Entertainment has such a fantastic reputation. We had multiple guests go out of their way to tell us how much fun they had and how fun our DJ was. Eric was great at getting people out on the dancefloor and Melvin was really good at balancing our personal taste in music with stuff that’s more danceable for our guests. That’s talent 😊
    We can’t thank Wired Up Entertainment enough for embracing our theme, creating a fantastic Hallowedding atmosphere, and running the evening so we didn’t have to! If you want a guaranteed good time, go with Wired Up Entertainment.

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2020

The best DJ!

Our Dj Eric was AMAZING! He did such a great job of keeping the party going and with communicating the whole day. We’ve gotten so many compliments on how great he was. The owner Joe, did such a great job with pairing Eric with us. Couldn’t ask for a more perfect day.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Heather Jenkins · Married on 09/05/2020

AMAZING entertainment

DJ EZ & his team were simply amazing! Upon our first meeting with Wired Up we were immediately impressed with the level of professionalism and organization they put into their work. The planning forms they provided made it incredibly simple and planned with everyone from photographers, caterers, and coordinator to help the day go by with a breeze. They are a must for your wedding

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Katie

Katie Andrews · Married on 08/15/2020

The best night!

Joe and his Wired Up team are the best of the best! Our wedding was so much fun! Cocktail hour was exactly what we wanted. All of our entrances and first dances went perfectly. They kept the dancing going all night long! They worked with all the other vendors to make sure we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We can’t thank Joe and his team enough for making our wedding the best night ever!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Ashley Hughto · Married on 03/09/2020

Wired Up Entertainment

Wired Up Entertainment did an AMAZING job!!! they kept the party going all night long!!! They are worth the money and so much more!!! They took care of everything and took a lot of the stress off of me (bride) The dance floor was always packed and they had the BEST song selection!! BOOK them ASAP!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Brittney Brothwood · Married on 11/15/2019

Perfect Night

Joe was beyond amazing!! He really kept the party going all night & kept everyone on the dance floor. On top of that, he was an awesome emcee for our reception & everyone had nothing but great things to say at the end of the night. Highly recommend Wired Up!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolute Best DJ and Dance Party

DJ Louie T with Wired Up Entertainment absolutely killed it for our wedding! Every single one of our guests was telling us that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to and it wouldn't have been that way without DJ Louie T. He got the dance party started right after dinner and the dance floor wasn't empty the entire night. He played the perfect mix of music for all the different age groups but still chose songs that every single guest loved. If you are looking to have en epic dance party for your wedding, you will not be disappointed with DJ Louie T. 10000% recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Vincent

Vincent Swisher · Married on 10/11/2019

Easy-going and flawless experience

Joey was an AMAZING DJ for our wedding! He had help (I forget the guy's name, sorry!) who was also very good! They played all the music that we really wanted and got the party going! They made everything so smooth and flawless that I cannot recommend them enough

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie & Chuck Sharpe · Married on 10/11/2019

Bride/Groom

Words will NEVER be enough to share on how amazing Joe Zahn and his team are with Wired Up. My husband and I had been married already for 7 years, had 2 small boys and never got the wedding we originally wanted because he was sent overseas. Joe and his team made every dream come true to my most ridiculously fun & untraditional requests to one of the most amazing and heart felt surprises we could have ever imagined. Joe and his team become family not just a DJ or a client. Wired up made Ann our dreams come true and the night we waited forever and a day for.... the most amazing and unforgettable for us, our boys and our friends and family!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Ed Monroe

Ed Monroe · Married on 09/28/2019

Best dj ever!

We had Joe as our emcee and DJ. He absolutely destroyed our expectations in music! He met every single one of our music needs/tastes on our Special Day. Always made sure we were getting the music we wanted and even changed things up for us when he was asked to, no questions asked he just did it. He more than accommodated me on my special request introductions to the actual songs, which was amazing because the Bride didn’t know about them. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our Special Day.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 07/20/2019

If you want a party, definitely hire! LOVED IT!

Joe was amazing!! He turned my reception into the dance party I always wanted. He took over DJing my wedding just days before, and it felt like he was always meant to be our DJ. The dancing with the clouds was awesome, the lighting was great, the Photobooth was a huge HIT! Just everything about Wired Up made my wedding one for the record books. Thank you Joe, I will forever hire you and refer your services!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Kate

Kate Wright · Married on 06/29/2019

Hire them they were amazing!

We had an INCREDIBLE experience with this company TWICE! We used them for my wedding as well as my brothers last year and both were perfectly adapted to our venues, tastes, and crowd. Packed dance floors with both weddings, they made it super fun and kept the flow going in such a fun way! Hire them you wont be let down, the owner Joe is incredible to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Tim

Tim Kiser · Married on 05/31/2019

Freaking. Awesome.

Not only did Joe orchestrate the music so that the dance floor was always full (I never left it!), but he went above and beyond to deliver on our detailed asks for introductions. Each pairing - both sets of parents, 6 pairs of groomsmen and bridesmaids, and my wife and I - had custom entrances that required individual songs with individual specific timings. Joe totally nailed each one, and the awesomeness/hilarity of all the entrances set the tone for the entire awesome night. We loved every minute of our reception, and the majority of that was due to Joe and Wired Up!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 05/31/2019

Rockin DJs

Joe and the team from Wired Up absolutely KILLED it!! Our wedding reception was the party of a life time and the dance floor was packed all night! They knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests entertained and dancing all night long!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne Harris · Married on 05/18/2019

Looking for reasons to plan another party just so we can hire Joe again!

I’m not sure where to begin!! I don’t think 5 stars is enough to rate how fantastic Joe and Wired Up entertainment was. After the wedding, we had guests who went out of their way to reach out to us just to express how much fun they had at the reception. Our guests were overly impressed (as were we) with how attentive, interactive and just plain fun Joe was. Wedding planning was stressful enough but Joe made this aspect of the wedding/reception planning stress free! He is an expert at his craft and my biggest piece of advice is to trust Joe and let him do what he does best. We did not compile a list of top songs we that he had to abide by we just told him keep the crowd dancing and having a good time and he didn’t disappoint. So much so that our guests at the end of the reception were chanting “one more song” begging for the fun and dancing to continue.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Andrew Shendock · Married on 04/28/2019

Wired up entertainment - the best in the game.

From the moment we first met with Wired up to the moment the wedding was over, we could not have had a better experience. Joe was wonderful and made every effort to ensure that the music and scenery of the wedding was everything we envisioned. DJ Louie T and DJ Brahno were awesome, and kept everyone on the dance floor from the beginning to the end, while still taking time to pull you aside and ask if you needed anything at all. Wired up truly goes above and beyond and made our wedding ceremony and reception unforgettable. If looking for a DJ for your next event, look no further than Wired up entertainment!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Claire

Claire Furness · Married on 04/27/2019

Can't go wrong with Wired Up for your wedding!

Having been in, and to a million different weddings, I knew that the DJ is one of the most important details of a wedding. After reviewing and researching online, I saw that Wired Up had nothing but rave reviews and now I understand why. From the 1st phone call with Joe, I could tell how passionate he was about his job and offering so much more than just being the DJ. He was professional, and fun and easy to work with. He takes the steps to make sure your wedding is personalized and the website is great.
    Our dance floor was never empty, the photo booth was a hit and if I had a dollar for every person who told me that they were the best DJ's at any wedding - my wedding could have been fully paid for :) I can't recommend them enough and even had several people ask me for their information at my wedding to use at their own or for their kids.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Crystal Hudson · Married on 04/20/2019

Made my wedding the greastest day ever!

Joe was absolutely amazing! Very accommodating! Made sure we never had an empty drink, made sure we were happy with all the song choices, he just created an overall great atmosphere that my guests are still raving about! Def would recommend wired up for your wedding! I would give them a million stars if I could that's how great they were!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Dan G · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Joe Zahn and Eric Z were perfect for my wedding! When my wife and I were looking for a DJ we knew we wanted a true professional DJ and not some one who DJs as a part-time gig. Nothing against those who are part-time DJs, but for a once in a lifetime experience, it was important to us that we chose someone we could trust with our special night. Needless to say, we made the right choice. Joe and the rest of Wired Up Entertainment kept the dance floor full and energized all night long! Thank you Joe!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Dan! We had such a blast at your wedding. Thank you so much for all the kind words. We truly appreciate you sharing your Wired Up experience with others.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing experience all around!

Our wedding was awesome and people danced for hours straight! The guests loved the photo booth and pink uplighting. Thank you!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Rebecca! Thank you so much for sharing your Wired Up experience. We had a blast providing the entertainment on your wedding day. We hope you enjoyed a relaxing honeymoon afterward too!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2018

Louie T & Wired Up blew it out of the water!!

If I had to use one word to describe Wired Up Entertainment it would be AMAZING! Since day one Joe Zahn made us feel super comfortable and excited for the wedding even though it was over a year away when we first called him. Once we formally signed on, the online portal and website was so easy to use and we were able to customize every part of our special day. Let’s not leave out the best part and MVP of the wedding, DJ Louie T!!!!! Louie gave us a call a week out from the wedding and got us super pumped up. He completely understood what kind of vibe we were looking for and boy did he not disappoint! Every song Louie played somehow was better than the last. The whole night not one person sat in their chairs and if they did, Louie and his team was there to get them moving. I can not express how great Louie made our wedding day. Over 3 weeks later and I still am getting calls about how amazing the music selection was and how people have not danced and had that much fun in years! Thank you guys so much. I would 100% recommend Wired Up Entertainment and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ashton Lewis · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing from beginning to end

Wired Up Entertainment was great to work with! Their website helped to keep everything organized, and was very user friendly. DJ Louie was AWESOME! He called me about a week before the wedding and made sure that everything was good to go, and to call him if I needed anything. At the reception he kept the dance floor packed, and made sure that everyone had a great time. He made the reception very stress free from the beginning to the end! I highly recommend them for your entertainment!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sara · Married on 11/16/2018

Love love love

There are no words to describe how ecstatic my husband and I are about choosing Wired Up to DJ our wedding! I’ve known Joe since childhood (family friends) and had the honor of witnessing his DJ skills at my high school graduation party when he was just starting out. Now he has an entire team of amazing talent and I could not be more proud of the company he has built. If you’re looking to host an event that’s full of life and offers something for everyone - age, music preference, etc. - Wired Up is the way to go!

Sent on 11/28/2018