Wired Up Entertainment Reviews

150 Reviews for Wired Up Entertainment

1 User photo

Wired Up Entertainment 1

Ashton Lewis · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing from beginning to end

Wired Up Entertainment was great to work with! Their website helped to keep everything organized, and was very user friendly. DJ Louie was AWESOME! He called me about a week before the wedding and made sure that everything was good to go, and to call him if I needed anything. At the reception he kept the dance floor packed, and made sure that everyone had a great time. He made the reception very stress free from the beginning to the end! I highly recommend them for your entertainment!

Sara · Married on 11/16/2018

Love love love

There are no words to describe how ecstatic my husband and I are about choosing Wired Up to DJ our wedding! I’ve known Joe since childhood (family friends) and had the honor of witnessing his DJ skills at my high school graduation party when he was just starting out. Now he has an entire team of amazing talent and I could not be more proud of the company he has built. If you’re looking to host an event that’s full of life and offers something for everyone - age, music preference, etc. - Wired Up is the way to go!

Sue Midanek · Married on 10/28/2018

Made our wedding fun

Joe and his crew did a great job with the planning, tools to use for music when you have time to think and plan ahead. Was really flexible based on what we wanted and they created the exact atmosphere we wanted to create for our special day! The party was going strong the whole time!

Susan Smith · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

Wired Up Entertainment has to be the best DJ service I have ever experienced. I have been to so many weddings, so I knew exactly what we wanted for our day. Eric was fantastic! He called us one night to go over every detail, and worked extremely well with our planners. In addition, Eric was the most attentive person to my needs as well as my husbands needs. He made sure we were okay and happy even when it did not pertain the the music. No one catered to me more than Eric on our day. I would have never thought my DJ would be more concerned about us than our planner or even our family. The music was exactly what we wanted and the guys kept everyone in there feet, dancing the night away. Thank you so much for such an amazing party.

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Great evening

Our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be. DJ Eric Z played all the right music at the right time. He checked in with us throughout the night to ensure that things were running smoothly. Highly recommend.

Tara · Married on 09/15/2018

We really enjoyed working with Joe and DJ Torrin who DJed our wedding. The music was on point and guests actually came up to us afterwards and complimented how perfectly timed the songs were. We provided a selection of 15 songs or so and DJ Torrin figured out what kind of music we liked based on that. After my 90s jams, he topped the night off with Sweet Caroline, which my WVU alum husband and his groomsmen went crazy over! You should see the pictures. We were also shocked how reasonably priced the services were. We had the best time and it wouldn’t have been the same without wired up entertainment. Five stars from us!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Tara! I love your comment, "The music was on point and guests actually came up to us afterwards and complimented how perfectly timed the songs were." I'm so glad that you and your guests appreciate our hard work when it comes to mixing and facilitating weddings. We had so much fun performing at your wedding! Enjoy your first year of marriage!!!!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

5/5 for sure! Lou, from Wired Up Entertainment made our wedding day an incredible experience for us and our guests. There was never a dull moment during our reception! He had everyone, no matter what age, out on the dance floor. He did a great job reading the crowd! We have been getting so many comments about how much fun our reception was and we have Wired Up to thank for that!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Haley!!!! We had a blast djing your wedding. So glad you guys had a fun time. Thank you so much for sharing your Wired Up experience with other couples!

Dominique · Married on 05/25/2018

Joe and the team were amazing ! They kept the energy going - interactive with the guests- and always made sure that my now husband and I were happy and everything was running smoothly, efficiently, and was intuitive to what we needed !!!Joe made sure the older guests felt included with a variety of music and also provided light saver props to enhance the party! The photo booth was unlike any i have seen and was so interactive and spacious for the guests. Joe was not just a regular dj behind the booth he made it a point to bring the energy and enthusiasm to our wedding event !! Thank you joe !!!

Bailey · Married on 05/18/2018

Fantastic service! We used them for our wedding, and I could not imagine using anyone else. We hired them with about a month and a half left until our wedding, and everything was incredibly easy to do. Online planning was available for me to use allowing me to plan when it was most convenient for me. They worked with our budget, and made the reception phenomenal for everyone from 2 year olds to 97 year olds. I have recommended them to everyone I’ve spoken to and would not hesitate to hire them again!

Devan · Married on 05/12/2018

Hands down one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning was hiring Joe with Wired Up Entertainment! We wanted to have the dance floor full all night and Joe did just that. He put a unique twist on wedding games such as the Anniversary dance and garter toss and went out of his way to make sure we were happy all night. We received so many compliments and I recommend him to everyone! Thank you, Joe, for making our night perfect!

Tim · Married on 05/12/2018

We had Torrin and Louie T for our wedding and it was fantastic! They were phenomenal and i recommend them for any wedding! They made sure the music was flowing and everyone had a great time. They were fantastic hosts for the wedding as well.

Judy · Married on 04/14/2018

WiredUp and Joe were true professionals! They are highly recommend for any special occassion. They did our wedding and were great to work with from the start. Joe kept the energy going throughout the night. Thanks again Joe and WiredUp for making our night so special!

Anna · Married on 11/25/2017

Joe is amazing. Wired up was one of the best decisions I made in wedding planning. I was so nervous about timing and music selections, and Joe completely put me at ease. They are worth every penny. You will not be disappointed by wired up. They are wildly professional and well practiced. Joe makes it look effortless, and everyone really enjoyed the evening. They played fun music, got everyone on the dance floor, and expertly timed the entrances for my bridal party. I cannot stress how happy I was with the service. Book them ASAP.

Lindsay · Married on 11/25/2017

Wired Up did an amazing job at our wedding! Joe and Mike were so helpful during the planning process, and Mike was awesome the day of the wedding! The online planning form was also a huge plus, it made planning very easy and convenient. On the day of the wedding, Mike kept the dancefloor full, and made sure that all of our specific requests were fulfilled. We got so many compliments on the DJ! We would highly recommend them!

Ryan · Married on 11/04/2017

Wired Up Entertainment is the best. It was fun meeting with Joey at the start, and even though he was busy the day of our wedding, he set us up with DJ Mike. He promised Mike would be fantastic, and he was right. Mike was a pleasure to work with. He played all the songs we wanted, some that we didn't even know we wanted, and most importantly, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. In fact, multiple people told us that they had never seen the dance floor stay so crowded at a wedding.

The planning forms that Wired Up uses were also very helpful. Going into it we had no idea what things we needed to pick songs for or what kind of songs might be appropriate, but their forms and suggestions guided us through it.

We also used their photobooth service, which our guests seemed to have a lot of fun with. The technician was friendly and even put together a nice little photobook for us to keep of all the different pictures. My only disappointment was that no one got naked in the photobooth.

Next time we throw a big party we'll definitely be having Wired Up do it!

Wired Up Entertainment 2

Shealyn · Married on 09/11/2017

The best DJ around!

Wired Up Entertainment exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding! Prior to the wedding, Joe helped us plan exactly what we were looking for. He made suggestions that we would have never thought of on our own. Louie was so unbelievably helpful leading up to the wedding and at the wedding! He created such an amazing atmosphere that got our guests out of their seats and on the dance floor the whole entire night. He had the perfect mix of songs that spoke to every age in the room. We are so happy we found these guys!

Mom · Married on 05/27/2017

Very fast at getting back to you. Was recommended by friend who will be using them for her daughter's wedding. Did a great with music at both the ceremony and reception. Definitely worth it!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

What can I say other than WOW!! I had Mike as my DJ/MC and he was just amazing. He was very accommodating and helpful. Fantastic service and I'm just waiting for the photo booth pictures to get to me. I'm sure they are hilarious haha.

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

From the minute we met Joe Zahn, we knew there was no one else that could possibly DJ our wedding! Joe is so much fun and we never felt stressed or nervous during the planning process because he made everything so easy and was so great to work with. Wired Up Entertainment provided the music, lighting, and photo booth, so we did not have to worry about dealing with multiple vendors - we were even able to book an acoustic guitar player for our cocktail hour through them! The client portal was great in keeping us organized and allowing us to choose our music and provide all of the necessary information for the ceremony and reception. We wanted our wedding to be all about fun, and it was just that - numerous guests told us that ours was the "best wedding ever" and people were so impressed with the quality of the music, the lights, the photo booth, everything. The photo booth was a huge hit - up to 8 people could fit and the props that were provided made for some fantastic pictures! I cannot say enough great things about Wired Up Entertainment, Joe Zahn, and DJ Louie - their level of entertainment and professionalism is unparalleled. Thank you for making our wedding day so amazing and so fun!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 08/24/2016

Wired Up Entertainment has everything you need to make your day/night that special!
    From the flexibility, communication and planning it was a pleasure working with Joey and would recommend him to anyone looking for an upbeat fun memorable event. Thank you for making my day/night so much fun!

Kattie · Married on 08/06/2016

Joe and his team were amazing! They were extremely professional and had a great set up. Throughout the night they played the perfect music and had EVERYBODY dancing. They brought so much fun energy to our reception and I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have a fun wedding.

Theresa · Married on 08/05/2016

WOW!! ?Amazing and perfect!! The guys in pink ties!! 2 months later and people are STILL talking about Joey and how awesome he and Mike were! When we booked with Wired Up Entertainment we were so excited for the big day to happen because we knew how awesome it was going to be!! We chose the package that came with the custom monogram, the inflatable photo booth and all the uplighting. Throughout the entire process Joey was professional, responsive and so easy to work with! And for an OCD bride like myself, that was totally necessary. He went over every detail possible (ones you wouldn't even imagine) to make sure everything would be PERFECT!! And it was! ?????? My guests raved all night about them!! They certainly hit the nail on the head when it came time to dining song selections and choosing the songs for the guests to dance to ALL NIGHT LONG!! They definitely know how to entertain and keep the dance floor packed all night!! Everything was AMAZING! From our grand entrance to the exit and everything in between... Love love love!! The cake smash competition was also a really big hit! Joey earned us $250 in cash that night! Please choose them and trust me...you will not regret it!! ?????

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

Joe and Mike were great! All of my guests swear it was the best wedding they've ever been to and based much of that on the DJ's and entertainment. They were very interactive and played a great assortment of music for everyone to enjoy. I'm excited to go back and watch the videos to see how much fun everyone had!! I'll tell you our blind and very anxious grandfather even got up to dance the night away! In six years I've never seen this man dance or have any kind of fun like this! He literally closed the dance floor!

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2016

When looking for a DJ for our wedding, we asked our videographers at Solidity Films for a recommendation. They IMMEDIATELY suggested Wired Up enthusiastically. We called and scheduled a meeting at our home with Joe with both of our parents. We felt so at ease after just minutes with him, and knew we needed to have him at our wedding. Music is incredibly important to both of our families, and Joe absolutely delivered on our day. Joe made sure our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were exactly what we wanted. Our dance floor was never empty, and when I looked around and saw that not a single person was sitting down at one of our 30+ tables...I was stunned. Joe even made sure the bathroom was restocked with toilet paper for us. He would constantly check to make sure us and our guests were enjoying the music, and took suggestions with poise. One of the most amazing things Joe did for us, was remix one of our favorite songs for our last song (check out Wired Up's Facebook page to see a video of us all dancing to our last song!). Wired Up made our day so unique and memorable for us and our guests. Everyone I have seen since our wedding has raved about the music and actually uses the phrase "that was the best wedding I have ever been to!" I can 100% attribute that to Joe and his amazing team. Book them ASAP!

Shannon · Married on 06/18/2016

We had a blast meeting Joe when he came to ask us about what we were looking for in a wedding. We really enjoyed the whole process. With our package, I was able to create our own monogram to match the theme that was displayed on the dance floor. Additionally, we were in touch with our DJ/MC the days leading up to the wedding to make sure all was well. He rocked it! Everyone at the wedding had a great time even though a lot of our Playlist wasn't touched. No lie, we broke the dance floor of the venue that night.