142 Reviews for Wired Up Entertainment

Flat Screen (2)
Photobooth (2)
Projector (2)
138 Wired Up Entertainment Reviews

Fantastic service! We used them for our wedding, and I could not imagine using anyone else. We hired them with about a month and a half left until our wedding, and everything was incredibly easy to do. Online planning was available for me to use allowing me to plan when it was most convenient for me. They worked with our budget, and made the reception phenomenal for everyone from 2 year olds to 97 year olds. I have recommended them to everyone I’ve spoken to and would not hesitate to hire them again!

Profile Picture Bailey, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning was hiring Joe with Wired Up Entertainment! We wanted to have the dance floor full all night and Joe did just that. He put a unique twist on wedding games such as the Anniversary dance and garter toss and went out of his way to make sure we were happy all night. We received so many compliments and I recommend him to everyone! Thank you, Joe, for making our night perfect!

Profile Picture Devan, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Torrin and Louie T for our wedding and it was fantastic! They were phenomenal and i recommend them for any wedding! They made sure the music was flowing and everyone had a great time. They were fantastic hosts for the wedding as well.

Profile Picture Tim, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WiredUp and Joe were true professionals! They are highly recommend for any special occassion. They did our wedding and were great to work with from the start. Joe kept the energy going throughout the night. Thanks again Joe and WiredUp for making our night so special!

Profile Picture Judy, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe is amazing. Wired up was one of the best decisions I made in wedding planning. I was so nervous about timing and music selections, and Joe completely put me at ease. They are worth every penny. You will not be disappointed by wired up. They are wildly professional and well practiced. Joe makes it look effortless, and everyone really enjoyed the evening. They played fun music, got everyone on the dance floor, and expertly timed the entrances for my bridal party. I cannot stress how happy I was with the service. Book them ASAP.

Profile Picture Anna, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Wired Up did an amazing job at our wedding! Joe and Mike were so helpful during the planning process, and Mike was awesome the day of the wedding! The online planning form was also a huge plus, it made planning very easy and convenient. On the day of the wedding, Mike kept the dancefloor full, and made sure that all of our specific requests were fulfilled. We got so many compliments on the DJ! We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wired Up Entertainment is the best. It was fun meeting with Joey at the start, and even though he was busy the day of our wedding, he set us up with DJ Mike. He promised Mike would be fantastic, and he was right. Mike was a pleasure to work with. He played all the songs we wanted, some that we didn't even know we wanted, and most importantly, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. In fact, multiple people told us that they had never seen the dance floor stay so crowded at a wedding.

The planning forms that Wired Up uses were also very helpful. Going into it we had no idea what things we needed to pick songs for or what kind of songs might be appropriate, but their forms and suggestions guided us through it.

We also used their photobooth service, which our guests seemed to have a lot of fun with. The technician was friendly and even put together a nice little photobook for us to keep of all the different pictures. My only disappointment was that no one got naked in the photobooth.

Next time we throw a big party we'll definitely be having Wired Up do it!

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very fast at getting back to you. Was recommended by friend who will be using them for her daughter's wedding. Did a great with music at both the ceremony and reception. Definitely worth it!!

Profile Picture Mom, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

What can I say other than WOW!! I had Mike as my DJ/MC and he was just amazing. He was very accommodating and helpful. Fantastic service and I'm just waiting for the photo booth pictures to get to me. I'm sure they are hilarious haha.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the minute we met Joe Zahn, we knew there was no one else that could possibly DJ our wedding! Joe is so much fun and we never felt stressed or nervous during the planning process because he made everything so easy and was so great to work with. Wired Up Entertainment provided the music, lighting, and photo booth, so we did not have to worry about dealing with multiple vendors - we were even able to book an acoustic guitar player for our cocktail hour through them! The client portal was great in keeping us organized and allowing us to choose our music and provide all of the necessary information for the ceremony and reception. We wanted our wedding to be all about fun, and it was just that - numerous guests told us that ours was the "best wedding ever" and people were so impressed with the quality of the music, the lights, the photo booth, everything. The photo booth was a huge hit - up to 8 people could fit and the props that were provided made for some fantastic pictures! I cannot say enough great things about Wired Up Entertainment, Joe Zahn, and DJ Louie - their level of entertainment and professionalism is unparalleled. Thank you for making our wedding day so amazing and so fun!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/1/16, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wired Up Entertainment has everything you need to make your day/night that special!
From the flexibility, communication and planning it was a pleasure working with Joey and would recommend him to anyone looking for an upbeat fun memorable event. Thank you for making my day/night so much fun!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Joe and his team were amazing! They were extremely professional and had a great set up. Throughout the night they played the perfect music and had EVERYBODY dancing. They brought so much fun energy to our reception and I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have a fun wedding.

Profile Picture Kattie, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

WOW!! ?Amazing and perfect!! The guys in pink ties!! 2 months later and people are STILL talking about Joey and how awesome he and Mike were! When we booked with Wired Up Entertainment we were so excited for the big day to happen because we knew how awesome it was going to be!! We chose the package that came with the custom monogram, the inflatable photo booth and all the uplighting. Throughout the entire process Joey was professional, responsive and so easy to work with! And for an OCD bride like myself, that was totally necessary. He went over every detail possible (ones you wouldn't even imagine) to make sure everything would be PERFECT!! And it was! ?????? My guests raved all night about them!! They certainly hit the nail on the head when it came time to dining song selections and choosing the songs for the guests to dance to ALL NIGHT LONG!! They definitely know how to entertain and keep the dance floor packed all night!! Everything was AMAZING! From our grand entrance to the exit and everything in between... Love love love!! The cake smash competition was also a really big hit! Joey earned us $250 in cash that night! Please choose them and trust me...you will not regret it!! ?????

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe and Mike were great! All of my guests swear it was the best wedding they've ever been to and based much of that on the DJ's and entertainment. They were very interactive and played a great assortment of music for everyone to enjoy. I'm excited to go back and watch the videos to see how much fun everyone had!! I'll tell you our blind and very anxious grandfather even got up to dance the night away! In six years I've never seen this man dance or have any kind of fun like this! He literally closed the dance floor!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When looking for a DJ for our wedding, we asked our videographers at Solidity Films for a recommendation. They IMMEDIATELY suggested Wired Up enthusiastically. We called and scheduled a meeting at our home with Joe with both of our parents. We felt so at ease after just minutes with him, and knew we needed to have him at our wedding. Music is incredibly important to both of our families, and Joe absolutely delivered on our day. Joe made sure our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were exactly what we wanted. Our dance floor was never empty, and when I looked around and saw that not a single person was sitting down at one of our 30+ tables...I was stunned. Joe even made sure the bathroom was restocked with toilet paper for us. He would constantly check to make sure us and our guests were enjoying the music, and took suggestions with poise. One of the most amazing things Joe did for us, was remix one of our favorite songs for our last song (check out Wired Up's Facebook page to see a video of us all dancing to our last song!). Wired Up made our day so unique and memorable for us and our guests. Everyone I have seen since our wedding has raved about the music and actually uses the phrase "that was the best wedding I have ever been to!" I can 100% attribute that to Joe and his amazing team. Book them ASAP!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wired Up does a phenomenal job and is very professional. Our DJ was amazing, he was very interactive with our guests and got the, up dancing if they were not. He was friendly and very organized. I would highly recommend d this company. Our guests raved about the wonderful time they had at our reception and now awesome our DJ was.

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe and the Wired Up team were top notch! Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our initial meeting with him was awesome and we knew instantly that Joe was going to be perfect for our big day. Joe was a great emcee and worked hard to make sure our big day was perfect. He was up for anything and super accommodating, incorporating last minute changes for us. Joe made sure the dance floor was packed the entire night and the set list was awesome. Joe even had all of the grandparents tearing it up on the dance floor. There are a lot of unique and creative things that Joe and Wired Up bring to a wedding to make it super special and everyone loved it. We got so many compliments from all of our guests about how awesome Joe and the music was at the wedding. We seriously cannot say enough how great it was working with Joe. If you want to make sure the dance floor is packed all night, great music is played and a great time is had by all, book Wired Up!

Profile Picture Josh, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a blast meeting Joe when he came to ask us about what we were looking for in a wedding. We really enjoyed the whole process. With our package, I was able to create our own monogram to match the theme that was displayed on the dance floor. Additionally, we were in touch with our DJ/MC the days leading up to the wedding to make sure all was well. He rocked it! Everyone at the wedding had a great time even though a lot of our Playlist wasn't touched. No lie, we broke the dance floor of the venue that night.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wired up Entertainment was awesome! Joe was very professional and easy to work with! We had a DJ & MC, which was Mike & Frank! They were great, kept everyone dancing the whole night! Highly recommend this company as a dj service for anyone's wedding!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wired Up Entertainment, from start to finish, was an amazing choice for our wedding!!! Joe was so professional, meeting with my husband and me beforehand to understand what we wanted and offering suggestions from his experience as well. On the actual day, everything went very smoothly and they totally got the crowd revved up, excited, and on the dance floor! If you want a DJ that will get your guests on the dance floor and have an amazing time while making sure to incorporate in your personal style, Wired Up is the choice to make!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My advise for anyone looking to book Wired Up Entertainment is to stop looking right now! This is your final stop! You will not be disappointed! I met Joe at one of the Bridal Expo's about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago. They were the only DJ's for me once I met them. Energy level is amazing through out the whole process. Our wedding was on May 28, 2016 and it was sooo hot outside for the ceremony, but with the awesome music they played while the guests waited, no one noticed the heat. We received so many compliments from all of our guests about Wired Up and the music and energy they gave for our 7 hour wedding/reception. You can not get a better DJ for the price or just period! Would book them all over again!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Wired Up is amazing. Joe and Mike were awesome. Joe was so much fun and created such an awesome atmosphere for our guests. SO MANY of our guests raved about our DJ the next day. The dance floor was never empty, even my 91 year old grandmother was up and dancing at one point. They are great to work with all around. Going with Wired Up was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning... you will NOT be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Megan , 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wired Up Entertainment was the best. My partner (now husband) and I as well as all our guests had the best time at our wedding reception. Joe was great to work with and made every detail perfect.

Profile Picture Jim, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I had done a lot of research on wedding DJs before selecting Wired Up Entertainment. When I finally selected Wired Up, Joe said that he had already been booked our day and that Mike would be our MC. I was a little bummed that we wouldn't have Joe since he's the main guy I had communicated with, but I was assured that Mike was awesome and that he'd do a great job. Mike was AMAZING! I can't say enough great things about Mike! He and I communicated a lot in the months leading up the wedding, he listened to all of my requests and gave my husband and I good advice. On the day of, he ran our reception seamlessly even when our caterer didn't serve dinner on time. When the dancing started, it was perfect, exactly how I envisioned it. Mike and Frank put on amazing music, at first some classics and pump up tunes, then some techno-y dance music at the end. Everyone was dancing the whole night, all of our friends said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and I feel like we owe a lot of that to Mike and Frank. Thank you guys so much!!! You guys rocked it!!! I know Joe is the man, you can see that from all the reviews, but my husband and I are so happy that we got Mike!

Profile Picture User5158205, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews