Wired Up Entertainment Reviews

Wired Up Entertainment 6
Wired Up Entertainment 7
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 07/20/2019

If you want a party, definitely hire! LOVED IT!

Joe was amazing!! He turned my reception into the dance party I always wanted. He took over DJing my wedding just days before, and it felt like he was always meant to be our DJ. The dancing with the clouds was awesome, the lighting was great, the Photobooth was a huge HIT! Just everything about Wired Up made my wedding one for the record books. Thank you Joe, I will forever hire you and refer your services!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Wired Up Entertainment 8
    Wired Up Entertainment 9
  • Kate

Kate Wright · Married on 06/29/2019

Hire them they were amazing!

We had an INCREDIBLE experience with this company TWICE! We used them for my wedding as well as my brothers last year and both were perfectly adapted to our venues, tastes, and crowd. Packed dance floors with both weddings, they made it super fun and kept the flow going in such a fun way! Hire them you wont be let down, the owner Joe is incredible to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Tim

Tim Kiser · Married on 05/31/2019

Freaking. Awesome.

Not only did Joe orchestrate the music so that the dance floor was always full (I never left it!), but he went above and beyond to deliver on our detailed asks for introductions. Each pairing - both sets of parents, 6 pairs of groomsmen and bridesmaids, and my wife and I - had custom entrances that required individual songs with individual specific timings. Joe totally nailed each one, and the awesomeness/hilarity of all the entrances set the tone for the entire awesome night. We loved every minute of our reception, and the majority of that was due to Joe and Wired Up!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne Harris · Married on 05/18/2019

Looking for reasons to plan another party just so we can hire Joe again!

I’m not sure where to begin!! I don’t think 5 stars is enough to rate how fantastic Joe and Wired Up entertainment was. After the wedding, we had guests who went out of their way to reach out to us just to express how much fun they had at the reception. Our guests were overly impressed (as were we) with how attentive, interactive and just plain fun Joe was. Wedding planning was stressful enough but Joe made this aspect of the wedding/reception planning stress free! He is an expert at his craft and my biggest piece of advice is to trust Joe and let him do what he does best. We did not compile a list of top songs we that he had to abide by we just told him keep the crowd dancing and having a good time and he didn’t disappoint. So much so that our guests at the end of the reception were chanting “one more song” begging for the fun and dancing to continue.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Andrew Shendock · Married on 04/28/2019

Wired up entertainment - the best in the game.

From the moment we first met with Wired up to the moment the wedding was over, we could not have had a better experience. Joe was wonderful and made every effort to ensure that the music and scenery of the wedding was everything we envisioned. DJ Louie T and DJ Brahno were awesome, and kept everyone on the dance floor from the beginning to the end, while still taking time to pull you aside and ask if you needed anything at all. Wired up truly goes above and beyond and made our wedding ceremony and reception unforgettable. If looking for a DJ for your next event, look no further than Wired up entertainment!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Claire

Claire Furness · Married on 04/27/2019

Can't go wrong with Wired Up for your wedding!

Having been in, and to a million different weddings, I knew that the DJ is one of the most important details of a wedding. After reviewing and researching online, I saw that Wired Up had nothing but rave reviews and now I understand why. From the 1st phone call with Joe, I could tell how passionate he was about his job and offering so much more than just being the DJ. He was professional, and fun and easy to work with. He takes the steps to make sure your wedding is personalized and the website is great.
    Our dance floor was never empty, the photo booth was a hit and if I had a dollar for every person who told me that they were the best DJ's at any wedding - my wedding could have been fully paid for :) I can't recommend them enough and even had several people ask me for their information at my wedding to use at their own or for their kids.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Crystal Hudson · Married on 04/20/2019

Made my wedding the greastest day ever!

Joe was absolutely amazing! Very accommodating! Made sure we never had an empty drink, made sure we were happy with all the song choices, he just created an overall great atmosphere that my guests are still raving about! Def would recommend wired up for your wedding! I would give them a million stars if I could that's how great they were!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Dan G · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Joe Zahn and Eric Z were perfect for my wedding! When my wife and I were looking for a DJ we knew we wanted a true professional DJ and not some one who DJs as a part-time gig. Nothing against those who are part-time DJs, but for a once in a lifetime experience, it was important to us that we chose someone we could trust with our special night. Needless to say, we made the right choice. Joe and the rest of Wired Up Entertainment kept the dance floor full and energized all night long! Thank you Joe!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Wired Up Entertainment 10

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Dan! We had such a blast at your wedding. Thank you so much for all the kind words. We truly appreciate you sharing your Wired Up experience with others.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing experience all around!

Our wedding was awesome and people danced for hours straight! The guests loved the photo booth and pink uplighting. Thank you!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Wired Up Entertainment 11
    Wired Up Entertainment 12

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Rebecca! Thank you so much for sharing your Wired Up experience. We had a blast providing the entertainment on your wedding day. We hope you enjoyed a relaxing honeymoon afterward too!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2018

Louie T & Wired Up blew it out of the water!!

If I had to use one word to describe Wired Up Entertainment it would be AMAZING! Since day one Joe Zahn made us feel super comfortable and excited for the wedding even though it was over a year away when we first called him. Once we formally signed on, the online portal and website was so easy to use and we were able to customize every part of our special day. Let’s not leave out the best part and MVP of the wedding, DJ Louie T!!!!! Louie gave us a call a week out from the wedding and got us super pumped up. He completely understood what kind of vibe we were looking for and boy did he not disappoint! Every song Louie played somehow was better than the last. The whole night not one person sat in their chairs and if they did, Louie and his team was there to get them moving. I can not express how great Louie made our wedding day. Over 3 weeks later and I still am getting calls about how amazing the music selection was and how people have not danced and had that much fun in years! Thank you guys so much. I would 100% recommend Wired Up Entertainment and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ashton Lewis · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing from beginning to end

Wired Up Entertainment was great to work with! Their website helped to keep everything organized, and was very user friendly. DJ Louie was AWESOME! He called me about a week before the wedding and made sure that everything was good to go, and to call him if I needed anything. At the reception he kept the dance floor packed, and made sure that everyone had a great time. He made the reception very stress free from the beginning to the end! I highly recommend them for your entertainment!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sara · Married on 11/16/2018

Love love love

There are no words to describe how ecstatic my husband and I are about choosing Wired Up to DJ our wedding! I’ve known Joe since childhood (family friends) and had the honor of witnessing his DJ skills at my high school graduation party when he was just starting out. Now he has an entire team of amazing talent and I could not be more proud of the company he has built. If you’re looking to host an event that’s full of life and offers something for everyone - age, music preference, etc. - Wired Up is the way to go!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Sue

Sue Midanek · Married on 10/28/2018

Made our wedding fun

Joe and his crew did a great job with the planning, tools to use for music when you have time to think and plan ahead. Was really flexible based on what we wanted and they created the exact atmosphere we wanted to create for our special day! The party was going strong the whole time!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Susan Smith · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

Wired Up Entertainment has to be the best DJ service I have ever experienced. I have been to so many weddings, so I knew exactly what we wanted for our day. Eric was fantastic! He called us one night to go over every detail, and worked extremely well with our planners. In addition, Eric was the most attentive person to my needs as well as my husbands needs. He made sure we were okay and happy even when it did not pertain the the music. No one catered to me more than Eric on our day. I would have never thought my DJ would be more concerned about us than our planner or even our family. The music was exactly what we wanted and the guys kept everyone in there feet, dancing the night away. Thank you so much for such an amazing party.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Great evening

Our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be. DJ Eric Z played all the right music at the right time. He checked in with us throughout the night to ensure that things were running smoothly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tara · Married on 09/15/2018

We really enjoyed working with Joe and DJ Torrin who DJed our wedding. The music was on point and guests actually came up to us afterwards and complimented how perfectly timed the songs were. We provided a selection of 15 songs or so and DJ Torrin figured out what kind of music we liked based on that. After my 90s jams, he topped the night off with Sweet Caroline, which my WVU alum husband and his groomsmen went crazy over! You should see the pictures. We were also shocked how reasonably priced the services were. We had the best time and it wouldn’t have been the same without wired up entertainment. Five stars from us!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Tara! I love your comment, "The music was on point and guests actually came up to us afterwards and complimented how perfectly timed the songs were." I'm so glad that you and your guests appreciate our hard work when it comes to mixing and facilitating weddings. We had so much fun performing at your wedding! Enjoy your first year of marriage!!!!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

5/5 for sure! Lou, from Wired Up Entertainment made our wedding day an incredible experience for us and our guests. There was never a dull moment during our reception! He had everyone, no matter what age, out on the dance floor. He did a great job reading the crowd! We have been getting so many comments about how much fun our reception was and we have Wired Up to thank for that!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Wired Up Entertainment's reply:

Haley!!!! We had a blast djing your wedding. So glad you guys had a fun time. Thank you so much for sharing your Wired Up experience with other couples!
  • Nivoke

Nivoke · Married on 06/08/2018

Couldnt have been better!

Thank you wired up for an AMAZING wedding night filled with so much dancing!!! Dance floor was full all night. We had the best time, and everyone else did too. So many people after the fact told us they were the best dj they’ve ever had at an event!! Joe kept us on time without stress, which was great because we didn’t have to worry about anything. All I wanted was for the night to be fun and stress free, and he definitely made that happen. Between interacting with the guests and getting everyone hyped up, to the monogram and uplighting, it was truly the best experience. Wouldn’t recommend any other dj company! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Wired Up Entertainment 13
    Wired Up Entertainment 14
    Wired Up Entertainment 15
    Wired Up Entertainment 16
    Wired Up Entertainment 17
    Wired Up Entertainment 18

Dominique · Married on 05/25/2018

Joe and the team were amazing ! They kept the energy going - interactive with the guests- and always made sure that my now husband and I were happy and everything was running smoothly, efficiently, and was intuitive to what we needed !!!Joe made sure the older guests felt included with a variety of music and also provided light saver props to enhance the party! The photo booth was unlike any i have seen and was so interactive and spacious for the guests. Joe was not just a regular dj behind the booth he made it a point to bring the energy and enthusiasm to our wedding event !! Thank you joe !!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Bailey · Married on 05/18/2018

Fantastic service! We used them for our wedding, and I could not imagine using anyone else. We hired them with about a month and a half left until our wedding, and everything was incredibly easy to do. Online planning was available for me to use allowing me to plan when it was most convenient for me. They worked with our budget, and made the reception phenomenal for everyone from 2 year olds to 97 year olds. I have recommended them to everyone I’ve spoken to and would not hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Devan · Married on 05/12/2018

Hands down one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning was hiring Joe with Wired Up Entertainment! We wanted to have the dance floor full all night and Joe did just that. He put a unique twist on wedding games such as the Anniversary dance and garter toss and went out of his way to make sure we were happy all night. We received so many compliments and I recommend him to everyone! Thank you, Joe, for making our night perfect!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Tim · Married on 05/12/2018

We had Torrin and Louie T for our wedding and it was fantastic! They were phenomenal and i recommend them for any wedding! They made sure the music was flowing and everyone had a great time. They were fantastic hosts for the wedding as well.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Judy · Married on 04/14/2018

WiredUp and Joe were true professionals! They are highly recommend for any special occassion. They did our wedding and were great to work with from the start. Joe kept the energy going throughout the night. Thanks again Joe and WiredUp for making our night so special!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Anna · Married on 11/25/2017

Joe is amazing. Wired up was one of the best decisions I made in wedding planning. I was so nervous about timing and music selections, and Joe completely put me at ease. They are worth every penny. You will not be disappointed by wired up. They are wildly professional and well practiced. Joe makes it look effortless, and everyone really enjoyed the evening. They played fun music, got everyone on the dance floor, and expertly timed the entrances for my bridal party. I cannot stress how happy I was with the service. Book them ASAP.

Sent on 11/29/2017