25381 John Drive, Georgetown, DE 19947 Map · Phone number

About D J Sky Brady

I offer personalized attention and my main focus is making your affair a memorable one for you and your guests.I'm fully licensed and insured and have been in the entertainment business for over 30 years and only use top-of -line equipment.I'm here to make sure your guests are happy,comfortable and entertained from start to finish !!!

Follow D J Sky Brady on

ec02172830f69405 Capture3

7 Reviews for D J Sky Brady

• Summer

Summer · Married on 06/29/2019

The best DJ you could ask for!

Sky Brady did an amazing job of bringing everyone together. He joined with the guests and made them feel welcome and a part of everything. He made the day special for each and every person there. If you are looking for the best DJ around look no further! He will make your day extra special.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Thanks so much Summer
    Best to you and Matthew.
    It was my pleasure to be there for your family and friends

George · Married on 05/21/2016

I was lucky enough to get a recommendation for Sky Brady from a friend. I had forgotten who it was that I had seen at a wedding 10 years before. It was Sky. He remembered me though. His services are not as just a DJ but as an entertainer. He interacts with every single person there. There are no age barriers either. He gets everyone dancing and singing and laughing and crying. He is worth every penny. I've been to a few wedding receptions in my life, none are as beautifully orchestrated as the ones he does. He is what you pay for in every sense.

Sent on 06/04/2018

D J Sky Brady's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words .I sincerely hope I can be there for you in the future...

John & Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

Sky was great. At first the price was a little high but after comparing prices he was in line with everybody else. Best money I spent that day. He got everybody up dancing and there was never a lull in the action. He helped with the music selection and everything worked great. I highly recommend him.

I don't know why Wedding Wire says some of my ratings are only 4.9. I gave Mr. Brady all 5's.

Sent on 11/21/2015

D J Sky Brady's reply:

Thanks so much for your review. It was my pleasure to be there for you. I hope to see you in the future

D J Sky Brady FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Sound/PA System

• 25381 John Drive Georgetown, 19947 See on map
    302-344-6530 (Phone number)
    302-856-9519 (Other Phone Number)
    CALL OR TEXT