WedWell Reviews

37 | New York, NY

37 Reviews for WedWell

• Sarah

Sarah Jensen · Married on 10/12/2019

WedWell Is the Way to Go!

I don't know how I would have gotten through the day of our wedding without Claire from WedWell. We hired her for "month of" services which included advice about other vendors earlier in the process, a planning structure and timelines for day of, vendor coordination and her full attention day of running the show. Everything was flawless and exactly how we imagined it. Her vendor recommendations all turned out great. If I had it to do over again, I would probably hire her to do more as planning could get pretty stressful and using a pro will make the whole thing go so much better.

Sent on 10/21/2019

WedWell's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I'm so pleased to hear that things were exactly as you wanted them - as that's always my goal. Would have loved to work with you throughout more of the process, but you nailed it anyway! Thank you, again, and enjoy newlywedded bliss!
  • Jason

Jason McKean · Married on 09/28/2019

We highly, highly recommend her!

WedWell is run by the ever-amazing Claire Letourneau We hired her as our day-of coordinator. We can truly say she made our day feel like utter perfection. She’s incredibly organized and thoughtful, providing structure and the timeline for our entire event. She met with us several times before our big day — on the phone and in person — and put our nerves at ease in the lead-up to our big day. She then made sure everything worked the way it was supposed to at our reception. So many people told us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to — and multiple people commented that the terrific organization stood out for them. We highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/30/2019

WedWell's reply:

Jason, I highly highly thank you! I'm so happy to hear that I was able to calm nerves and give you a perfect day! It means so much to me that you would share your feedback and your guests as well! Thank you, again, for the review, for being a pleasure to work with, and for such kind words!

Jean-Baptiste · Married on 09/21/2019

Better than what we could have hoped for

We were absolutely delighted by the service provided and we could not have imagined any better. Claire’s ability to help us navigate through the complexity of all the moving parts made this event so much more enjoyable. Her organizational skills allowed to stay on top of everything in a very seamless manner and allows us to focus on the things that really mattered to us. On the day of she really allowed us to focus on us and our guest and handled absolutely all the behind the scene issues and even managed to capture some of the moments on video. Thank you again for making this day so memorable.

Sent on 01/19/2021

WedWell's reply:

Thank you, Jean-Baptiste, for your kind words and thoughtful feedback. I loved being a part of your wedding planning process and seeing it all come to life! Thank you, again!

Stephen Fee · Married on 08/24/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better planner and friend

Claire made every decision, every meeting, every interaction a pure pleasure. From the very beginning, she understood our vision, worked with us to hone our ideas, and was always ready and willing to answer silly questions and entertain our crazy concepts! In the end, she planned a wonderful event, but she also gave us the most memorable experience we could’ve possibly had. We couldn’t have asked for a better planner, a better buddy, and a more thoughtful partner as we celebrated our marriage.

Sent on 09/09/2019

WedWell's reply:

Stephen! Thank you so much for such kind feedback! You're great buddies as well, was so great getting to know you throughout the planning process and seeing your vision come to life! Thank you, again, for having me be a part of your wedding reception!
  • Camille

Camille P · Married on 08/03/2019

Thank You Wedwell for a great Wedding!

Claire was amazing! She was very organized and had great suggestions on how our wedding should progress. On the day of our event, she kept the evening moving along smoothly. Thanks to Claire we were able to enjoy our wedding worry free.

Sent on 09/15/2019

WedWell's reply:

Worry-free are the best words I can hear when it comes to my couples' weddings - I'm so happy to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy! Thank you for such a lovely review!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/06/2019

The best and most important vendor you'll hire!

My husband is from Ireland, I'm from California--and we planned a destination wedding to New York City. We needed help! From the very first minute of the very first phone consultation, I knew Claire was the person we needed, and hired WedWell as our Day-Of Coordinator (who was really a Month-of Coordinator!)

TL/DR Version:
    WedWell is money well spent on the most important vendor you'll need aside from food, drinks, and music. Every detail you think you'll worry about and even the ones you never would've thought to worry about, WedWell will take care of. Honestly, we cannot recommend WedWell and Claire enough.

The Essay Version:
    BUDGET
    During the consultation, you'll get a feel for the cost of WedWell's services--you will find Claire to be very flexible and able to work with your budget.

RESOURCES
    Right off the bat, she offered so many useful resources (e.g., budget, guest list, vendor folders) in Google Docs which was amazingly helpful. She had great recommendations for where our guests could go between the ceremony and reception, the best places for photographs, etc.

IN-PERSON MEETINGS
    In the month leading up to the wedding, Claire met with us in person once in SF (graciously on her vacation), once virtually, once the week of the wedding, and once at rehearsal. She also helped us get in touch with our church (who was extremely difficult to get ahold of--especially from afar).

ON THE DAY OF
    On the day of, I did not have to worry about a single thing--she was so thorough in understanding our needs, what was important to us, and what needed to get done, my husband and I got the pleasure of focusing on our day together. She set up the musicians (who weren't at rehearsal, and whom we'd never met), helped with organizing the people for our family photo shotlist, organized the ceremony and reception details (e.g., setting out the flowers, escort cards, guest book, etc.), and helped the reception timeline move smoothly. I was particularly thankful of her work around directing people who were seated in another room when to stay, when to go, when to come back, etc. I think at one point our DJ played songs on our "No" list and I saw her discreetly head over and get him back on course! I could literally go on and on about more specifics, but you're probably busy planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2019

WedWell's reply:

Hi Kady! Thank you for such detailed and kind feedback! Great to hear you found my templates helpful, its so important to get off on the right foot with planning. Truly thrilled that you were able to relax and simply enjoy your day! Means the world to me. Thank you, again, for sharing your thoughts and for being such a wonderful couple! Best, Claire

Annmari Alfaro · Married on 06/22/2019

"Stackhouse Downs had the perfect wedding planner for the summer of 2019"

Claire Letourneau Stitzer of WedWell Consulting provided the “day of” coordination for our wedding, as well as, ensuring that our night before party and wedding after party were on schedule and perfectly arranged. Claire is the ultimate professional and incredibly organized. She is the type of person that any type "A" personality would be comfortable handing over the reigns to. She also made a believer out of my cynical husband who thought it wasn't necessary to hire support for our big day. She was totally on top of our vendors to make sure everything arrived to the venue smoothly, and made sure that everything we had planned was was executed flawlessly. Claire's management style and attention to detail was exactly what my husband and I needed so that we could relax, and thoroughly enjoy our wedding day! Thank you, Claire. - AnnMari & Carlos

Sent on 09/15/2019

WedWell's reply:

Thank you, AnnMari and Carlos, for such wonderful feedback! I'm so happy to hear that you felt that each of your events was perfectly arranged! Such a high compliment! Congratulations, again!
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 06/08/2019

You can stop your search now

WedWell is the way to go for truly best-in-class wedding coordination. My husband and I have already said this so many times that we're playing like broken records at this point, but hiring Claire was, hands down, the best decision we made.

From the very beginning, my husband and I knew we needed help with planning and coordination. My husband and I were the first of our friend group to get married, so we knew very little about the wedding planning process to start with. On top of that, as a first generation immigrant, I definitely felt thrown into the deep end when I started learning about American weddings and how many different pieces went into them. Everything was new to me -- welcome bags, seating charts, favors, even the purpose of the rehearsal dinner.

Claire was deeply thoughtful, kind, practical, creative and infinitely reliable. Before we even hired her, she had already graciously sent us vendor recommendations and logistical suggestions for us to ponder. Claire truly thinks of all the details that you would never think of yourself. Over the weeks and months leading up to the wedding, her emails and our in-person meetings routinely kept us on track. On the day of our wedding, we were able to totally relax not only because she helped us prepare so well, but also because on the day of she made sure everything was right where it needed to be, when it needed to be there! We especially loved the initiative she took on wedding day to just take some things up a notch. For example, when we walked in to sign our marriage license, we arrived to a gorgeous setup she had created with leftover bud vases and props. On top of everything, Claire also took extra videos and photos throughout the event, which have helped tide us over while we wait for our photographer and videographer to share their final work.

Our guests are still remarking about how smoothly everything went and how much they felt taken care of. From the insect repellent at the welcome station to the escort card setup, it all truly would not have happened without Claire. We truly could not recommend WedWell enough!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

WedWell's reply:

Hi Jenny! Thank you for such a thoughtful and positive review. It was such a pleasure to work with you two! Makes me so happy to hear you noticed the marriage license setup and that you liked it as much as I did! Thank you, again, for being such a delightful couple and for the high praise! Best, Claire
  • Guilherme

Guilherme Musa · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing professional with down-to-earth approach

Claire delivered exactly what we were looking for from a wedding planner. Due to work we had very little time to organize the wedding during weekdays. Claire was able to help us organizing everything through a handful of calls and Saturday meetings - she was extremely efficient, organized and was able to very quickly understand all the important things we were looking for. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2019

WedWell's reply:

Thank you, Guilherme, for such a kind review! I already miss our Saturday mornings together. I so happy to hear that you felt I understood what was important do you - that's always my goal. Thank you, again, for choosing WedWell and congratulations!

Cassidy F · Married on 05/10/2019

Can't imagine having used anyone else

Claire was easily the best decision we made while planning our wedding. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her. If we did it all again she'd be the first vendor we hired - she's a must have!

Sent on 10/17/2019

WedWell's reply:

Cassidy, I would have been the first vendor to say, "Yes!" Was such a pleasure to work with you both and see your wedding come together. Thank you, again, for choosing WedWell and for such a glowing review!
  • Rob

Rob Platzer · Married on 10/20/2018

The lynchpin that made everything work! Absolutely incredible!

Claire was absolutely amazing. She was everywhere we needed her to be, at just the right time. She was focused, energetic, and really listened to us and understood our needs. She showed deep experience that helped guide us to better decisions by understanding all the implications of our choices - both expense-wise and logistically. On wedding day, she worked her butt off making sure everything was perfect. She handled all any glitches with absolute grace and was always in the background just making things work. I cannot recommend Claire enough. She made our wedding perfect for US. She was worth every penny. I cannot think of 1 negative.

Sent on 01/03/2019

WedWell's reply:

Rob, thank you so very much for taking the time to review my services and for such a glowing review at that! Yours was truly a wedding I'll never forget - it was uniquely perfect and I loved every minute of it. Thank you, again!!
  • Hans

Hans Goh-Davis · Married on 10/07/2018

Simply brilliant

Claire was amazing from the get go. We hired her as an all-in planner as we are currently based in Australia and wanted to have the wedding in NYC. As a same-sex couple, we also wanted to ensure the ethoses of our various vendors were aligned with ours; Claire made this a breeze and we always felt comfortable with vendors that were suggested which we found to be professional and of outstanding quality.
    From the beginning and throughout the 11 months we collaborated, Claire has emerged as someone who has a keen eye for attention to detail, risk prepared, and brings a broad overview to steer us and keep us on track in the direction of the vision we had detailed to her. This, despite staggering time differences (14 or 15 hours; we live in Sydney, Australia) demonstrated to us her flexibility of her time as well as the gravity of her commitment.
    Some of the detailed things that Claire undertook for us can only be detailed in the following examples (in no particular order):
    - Reading through a 1908 Remington typewriter manual
    - Awaiting and chasing down the delivery of paper from Echizen, Japan
    - Finding a Chinese tea ceremonialist in NYC
    - Organising the transport of a rickshaw to the venue
    - Cueing the wedding party to walk down the aisle to the exact specification of timing (down to the second. Yes, she was there with a stopwatch) to the music
    This is testamony to the tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile that this amazing lady has done. The end result was truly a night to remember for our guests and us. The multitude of effusive praise cannot be understated including from ever-critical family members.
    She really exceeded our sky-high expectations and quirky requests. I would easily and highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a truly extraordinary experience.

Sent on 10/22/2018

WedWell's reply:

Hans! I love that you managed to get the typewriter, rickshaw, and specialty paper into a review! You two were simply delightful to work with and I'll miss all of our emails and Skype meetings! Thank you, for sharing such high praise. It means such a great deal to me!

Kara · Married on 09/08/2018

Claire was excellent! She was very organized and always on time. She made a very elaborate timeline which guided our whole wedding day without issue. I had no stress at all on the day of our wedding, all thanks to Claire!

Sent on 09/25/2018

WedWell's reply:

Just thrilled to hear you had a stress-free wedding day! Always my goal! Was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your kind thoughts! Again, congratulations!

Scott · Married on 09/01/2018

Choosing WedWell was one of the best decisions my now Husband and I made for our wedding! We hired WedWell for on-going check-in consulting. The monthly meetings were perfect for us! Claire at WedWell would help us determine what tasks we needed to work on that month, which broke down the wedding planning into convenient chunks. As someone who had no idea what went into a wedding or an event of that size, Claire made the entire planning process very manageable for me. Claire also assisted with reviewing all our vendor contracts, creating our detailed timeline for the week before the wedding and the day of the wedding, and she offered valuable wedding expertise and advise! Working with WedWell ensured our wedding day went perfectly, as well Claire made the entire wedding planning process effortless, stress free, and fun! I highly recommend WedWell!

Sent on 09/15/2018

WedWell's reply:

Thank you, Scott! I'm so pleased to hear that you had fun wedding planning! That's always a goal of mine, to reduce stress and keep couples on track, so hearing your feedback is very much appreciated! You two are delightful and it was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations, again!

Matthew · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I were married on 9/1/2018 at Viansa Sonoma, in Sonoma, CA. We heard about WedWell through friends and were impressed from the start. We used WedWell for on-going check-in consulting every month leading up to the wedding, which consisted of meetings in person and through email. WedWell is without a doubt the one of the best choices we made in our wedding planning adventure. Claire's knowledge of the wedding world and planning process is second to none and she was vital in helping us form our game plan for our big day. Her attention to detail is incredible and she helped us navigate everything from vendor selection to the final timeline of the event. Aside from her skills as a planner, the things that set Claire apart from others are her compassion and sincerity. She genuinely cares about everyone that she works with and it is clear that she loves what she does and that she only wants the best for her clients. Claire helped to make our wedding day incredible and we recommend her to everyone that we know.

Sent on 09/21/2018

WedWell's reply:

Thank you, Matthew! This is such high praise! Your were delightful to work with as well! I'm could not be happier that I was a part of your wedding preparations. You know it's a special occasion when all of your wedding vendors teared-up during your ceremony. Thank you, again!

Adina · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a complex wedding weekend--a full four days of events, two separate wedding celebrations, a separate ceremony, and two dinners. Hiring Claire as our month-of wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in planning the wedding. From the time of our initial interview, when Claire was already full of smart questions and ideas on how to make the wedding run more smoothly, to her impeccable on-site coordination of our wedding reception and the next day's brunch, she remained unflappable, detail-oriented, and meticulous. She created a Master Timeline that ran to over 14 pages, and was the indispensable document that helped everything run smoothly, allowing us to focus on the incredible experience of getting married without stressing over details. Her confirmation emails with vendors were remarkably thorough, and her day-of coordination was thoughtful and seamless. I'd recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 09/30/2018

WedWell's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Adina! Your timeline was a record for me and I love that it made its way into this review. I'm thrilled that you were able to relax and simply enjoy all of your wedding festivities! Thank you, again, for choosing WedWell!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/11/2018

There are not enough amazing adjectives to describe how we feel about Claire - we are extremely grateful we chose to hire her for month of coordination. From our first phone consultation, we knew she was going to be a perfect fit for our wedding. We are event coordinators and were hesitant to hire anyone (thinking we could do it all ourselves) and we are so glad we did. In the days after our wedding we are still saying how we don't know how we could have pulled off such a successful event without her: her organization, her attention to detail, her warmth, her quick response to emails.

It wound up raining during the entire day of our outdoor wedding, creating quite the wet, muddy mess and Claire did not miss a step. Due to her incredibly detailed timeline, communication with our vendors, and positive, resilient attitude we barely noticed a difference from the sunny 80 degree weather we were hoping for. We had so many guests come up to us throughout the wedding to rave about how incredible our wedding coordinator was, such a huge compliment to her skills and expertise. We would recommend her month of coordination to anyone getting married in a heartbeat. Not only was Claire the most pleasant, calm, and wonderful person to work with. Do yourself a favor and let WedWell be the first vendor you book!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Dear Kaitlin (and Sean),
    Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to be a part of the wedding of two such special people. You assembled quite the dream team and had amazing attitudes despite the rain. I have to say, it was one of the most memorable, intimate, and love-filled weddings I've been a part of. I'll miss working with you both! Congratulations and thank you, again!
    Claire @ WedWell

D · Married on 06/30/2018

Claire was indispensable as our month-of coordinator. We valued her incredible knowledge about the wedding industry and event planning in general. Claire kept us organized leading up to the wedding, and she was always responsive to texts, emails, and calls. Claire helped us to achieve what we envisioned for our wedding, though we also appreciated her honesty and frankness about what she thought was best given her experience. Claire really helped us out in the days leading up to the wedding, especially when it came to communicating with vendors. On the actual wedding day, Claire took such good care of us and our families, and she worked very well with our venue and the other vendors, too. We liked working with her so much that we even enlisted her services to help us plan our Friday night welcome event, as well. Claire is a cool, nice person who is fun to work with. We strongly recommend Claire's services!

Sent on 09/09/2018

WedWell's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both for your rehearsal dinner setup and on your wedding day. You put together such an incredible team. Thank you, again, for selecting WedWell for your wedding day!

Kristen · Married on 12/10/2017

Besides marrying my husband, hiring Claire to help with our wedding day was the best decision I ever made! At first I was hesitant about hiring someone to help me- I'm a type A control freak, and our wedding was fairly small with about 70 people, so I wasn't sure if I actually needed help, but was feeling very anxious about working out the detailed logistics with the vendors as it was getting closer. I really enjoyed my initial conversation with her- she thoroughly listened to me describe what we had already booked for our wedding, and what we envisioned the day to be like. We were choosing to do things a little different and avoid certain traditions, and she was really supportive and helpful as I described our vision. Claire also sent me a video of a wedding she had worked on, and seeing that sold me! She's very good at what she does, but her personality is very calm, which I enjoyed because the last thing you need on your wedding day is some hyper crazy person, you need Claire - a calm person who will get things done!!!! After I hired her, we had an opportunity to meet at our walk through at our venue, and we spent some time putting together a timeline of the day. She is very detail oriented and thought of so many little things I would never have. Having her reach out and work with all of the vendors was super helpful, and having the timeline to keep everything on track was amazing! On the actual wedding day, I felt so calm and organized because I had my timeline to keep me on track. It seemed like every time I felt like I needed her for something she was magically there. Our venue was set up absolutely perfect, and everything about our day was perfect and we owe that all to Claire. I was actually able to relax and enjoy myself, which is not an easy thing for me to do. Please do yourself a favor and hire Claire for your wedding day- it will be the best decision you make!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

As a special events manager, I was all ready to plan and execute my wedding completely on my own. I had to be convinced to hire a "day of" coordinator. Now, looking back I realize I NEVER could have had a DIY wedding (and actually enjoyed it), if it wasn't for Claire, and what in reality, was her "month of coordination". Claire was the picture of calm, collected, and organized throughout the entire process. She asked all of the right questions that allowed her to really understand our vision for the day, put together our week of timeline, and on the day of the event Claire managed the event seamlessly and really made it possible for my husband and I to really just enjoy the day. Based on my experience with Claire as a month of coordinator, I can not recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/01/2017

WedWell's reply:

Sarah, I cannot thank you enough for this kind and thoughtful review. It was truly a pleasure working with you (and your husband) and seeing your vision through. I'm overjoyed that I was able to help you relax and simply enjoy the beautiful wedding day that you planned! It was perfect day for a wonderful couple!

Cameron · Married on 09/16/2017

Claire and WedWell were exactly what we needed. My (now) wife and I had booked our major vendors and venue but really needed someone to help coordinate all our vendors, finalize our schedule, and make sure that everything during the week leading up to the wedding went as planned. Claire really was indispensable. She thought of absolutely every detail, asked the questions that we had not thought of, and provided us with detailed timelines and other materials to make sure our wedding proceeded exactly as we had dreamed. Claire was incredibly easy to work with, was responsive without being overbearing, and even got along with both our parents. We could not recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/02/2017

WedWell's reply:

Cameron, thank you for your kind review! It makes me so happy to hear that you had the wedding of which you dreamed! That's my goal, to make your vision happen AND let you be stress-free to enjoy it all. It was wonderful working with you throughout it all! Congratulations, again!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Claire! We worked with her as our same-day coordinator, and Claire made sure we got answers to questions that we'd never have asked on our own, pulled together schedules that covered all our bases, and made us feel like she was personally invested in both our wedding and us as a couple.

If you want to work with someone who is thoughtful, responsive, and genuinely focused on making sure that you and your partner get to enjoy one another and your wedding rather than logistics, you can't find anyone better than Claire. I referred to her as "brilliant" and "a goddess" multiple times in the days leading up to our wedding, and I meant it: Claire makes her planning feels personal. Having her with us, our friends, and our family for our wedding felt like having a dear (super-organized) friend join us for the festivities!

Sent on 10/04/2017

WedWell's reply:

Dear Amanda, You, too, are a "goddess" and you looked radiant on your wedding day. I was thrilled to be a part of such a fun-loving and love filled event. Thank you for sharing your feedback. It means so much to me that you were able to just enjoy your day! Congratulations, again!

Matthew · Married on 06/26/2017

Claire did a fantastic job throughout the entire wedding planning process. I can't say enough good things about Claire and her work ethic. She's smart, resourceful, organized, caring and patient. It's one thing to plan a wedding in the US but there's another level of stress involved with planning a destination wedding and I don't know what my wife and I would have done without Claire. Claire coordinated with local vendors to help us find the venue in the south of France, she traveled to France with my wife when I was busy with work and couldn't find the time to meet with the vendors in person and she also took the lead on the day-to-day interaction with the vendors. You sometimes hear stories about the groom having a sleepless night before the wedding. Well, because I had so much confidence in Claire, I fell into a deep sleep the night before my wedding - I slept 10 hours and felt refreshed the next day. The day of my wedding was perfect and I have that wonderful memory all because of Claire.

Sent on 09/28/2017

WedWell's reply:

Dear Matt, Thank you for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure helping you both throughout the process. I was honored to be chosen to help you with your French wedding and to be onsite to see it through. Congratulations, again, and best wishes!

Brian · Married on 04/30/2017

Claire is not only incredibly professional she is a dream to work with. We did not know what we did not know and without Claire our wedding would have been a total mess. She thought of everything and kept us on schedule and apprised of our budget. We had 2 events - the actual marriage ceremony at home with a small group and later a cocktail party and sit down dinner for 100 at a venue and Claire flawlessly executed both. Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life and we owe so much of that to Claire/Wedwell.

Sent on 07/22/2017

WedWell's reply:

Dear Brian, it was truly my pleasure to help you through the process of wedding planning. You were amazing to work with and it showed in how perfectly your wedding turned out! Thank you for your kind words!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Claire was my day-of coordinator for my wedding on November 5th, 2016. I can't reccomend her enough. She was meticulously planned, responsive, and organized. The day went flawlessly-- I can't think of one thing that went even slightly wrong. Brides of every single budget need a day-of coordinator at least. With everything I've learned in this process, that's my biggest lesson. She went above and beyond what I expected her to do, and many of my vendors made a point to mention that she was one of the best they've seen. Also a great value. Thank you Claire!

Sent on 11/12/2016

WedWell's reply:

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for this high praise! It's thrilling to hear that you felt that your special day was flawless! It was a pleasure to work with you and Ilya as well!