Bailey Smith Events Reviews

Bailey Smith Events 7
  • Jasmin

Jasmin Prieto · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Exceptional Bridal Rescue

Bailey and her team of professional and friendly people will never do you wrong! She listens to your needs and budget, and works with you as best as she can while providing exceptional service. She will make planning your wedding a dream and a smooth process. Most importantly, she will rescue and resolve any hiccup that happens the day-of the wedding while making sure the bride is stress free on this memorable day! Honest vendor and wonderful humans who are always a pleasure and fun to work with. Thank you Bailey and Kim for everything you do!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

Omg! Thank you so much for this review Jasmine. It was an incredible honor to be able to assist with everything to make this day possible. It's so cool to be called a wonderful human, especially by you! xo
  • Kaydiann

Kaydiann · Married on 06/22/2019

I love her

If I could get married again just so that i can use bailey again and her team i will. I found a new friend within the year of planning me and my husband wedding. This lady is truly amazing. God had my back the day my heart and mind told me to choose her. Everything she does amaze me and my husband. At times I felt lost lol feeling slow not understanding certain terms that she used, especially cause I never been married before. This lady here is beautiful first of all, sophisticated, determined, ambitious, and very organized. I had a lot of vendors and she laid out everything to perfection for everyone to understand. I had so many people coming up to me and saying where did u find this lady from she is amazing and detailed. I am not easy to work with only because I know what I want and i refused to settle and i made sure ask a million questions lol. It didn't matter to bailey she got it done no questions ask. Her favorite saying was, "it's your wedding whatever you want ". Lol she is amazing. Thank you to her team who was on site also. They was like drill sergeants. Everything in placed and done accordingly. Thank you again bailey you are a new friend in my life and you inspire me to one day be like you. A business owner with a perfectionist team.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

Your wedding was so beautiful! I know it was a collaboration of my work and your vision but I still just can't stand how fabulous all of the bling turned out! Your restaurant provided the most amazing food for guests that we are still getting calls to see if there is more... For those of you reading this you need to visit your nearest Dutch Pot to taste what I am talking about!! XOXO TO YOU BOTH!
  • Derrick

Derrick Hanson · Married on 06/22/2019

Bailey the GOAT

Bailey the GOAT man she the best wedding planner in Broward county!!!! I dare yall to hire her man you wont regret it. Thanks bailey again man for everything you a real MVP!!!!.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

You looked fantastic pulling up in the Wraith on your wedding day! We are so happy to be the GOAT lol! Thank you for choosing us.

Brigitte Shaw · Married on 06/08/2019

Planning with Bailey was a breeze. Extremely organized, easy to work with, personable, fun and professional..

If you want the perfect wedding without any hiccups, Bailey is your planner. She is extraordinary in her work and will go the extra mile to make your day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

We are so happy to have been a part of your very special day! You both looked completely in love through every moment of it with your family and friends.
  • Yasmine

Yasmine · Married on 05/11/2019

The bridal rescue

Bailey is the greatest planner to walk the earth. I am a budget bride who couldn’t afford a full planner so I decided to plan my own wedding brunch wedding for about 70ppl but as it got closer I realized I couldn’t maintain my wedding on my own wedding day. With that being said I found bailey! And I knew right from the start she was the perfect day of coordinator for me! She got everything organized so quick and put every detail I wanted into plan. She’s sweet professional and has tons of experience. She was even my officiant, she made my ceremony a moment of laughter and fun memories. I truly enjoyed working with her to make my day come to life she even put my mind at ease on my biggest day. If you’re looking to put your event into the hands of someone trust worthy bailey is it!!! She will turn it into your dream. I will also say she has a fantastic team of planners to help as well her other lead planner Nicole was right there on my special day to make sure I had everything I needed if bailey wasn’t around. All and all I’m basically ready to plan another event so I can hire bailey and her team!! 😘😘😘😍

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Bailey Smith Events 8

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

First of all you are so not a budget bride! You were very cost conscientious which we can totally appreciate and you still had the wedding of your dreams! This was an absolutely perfect day and we couldn't have been more thrilled to be a part of it. Thank you so much for trusting us with something so important! Live your best life and enjoy Dubai! All of our love to you both!
  • Mercedez

Mercedez · Married on 05/05/2019

The Absolute Best

Bailey made my vision come to life. So happy I had her as a wedding planner. She had everyone in place. Leaving no room for error. I absolutely love her and the team. My dream had officially came to life 😚😚

Sent on 05/06/2019

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

We are so happy you chose us to plan this very fun wedding theme! It was such a pleasure working with the two of you to create your vision! xo

Kayla · Married on 05/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing

From the very beginning Bailey was absolutely amazing. With Miami as a destination, much of my wedding was planned over email and by phone. Bailey and her team was used as a "day-of" but she was truly so helpful every step of the way and gave great advice. Even with some hiccups on the day of, her team was absolutely amazing and I did not need to worry about a thing. Her team member Kim was fantastic and helped make sure all my vendors were on time and making sure every detail I planned was perfect. The day of schedule Bailey made blew away all of our vendors and even our 5 star venue, the Four Seasons . If you are on the fence about booking Bailey, do it. I could not recommend her enough and she should be on every preferred vendor list that is out there. I booked her over the phone and never looked back, it was the best decision I made for my wedding. I cannot thank Bailey Smith Events enough. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

Working with you on your dream day was absolutely amazing all the way down to the family and friends in attendance. I thank you and Jonathan both so much for trusting us with your Best Day Ever! It truly was beautiful, you looked stunning and the weather was held up from ruining a single second. Loved every minute of it!

Veronica Cyrus · Married on 03/30/2019

Sweet Sixteen

Bailey’s services and experience brought so much value to me in planning my daughter’s sweet sixteen. She executed our wishes and left nothing to chance. I didn’t have to worry about anything the day of. I couldn’t have done this without her. My event planner for life!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

This was an incredibly fun event to work on with you! I am so grateful for your kind words and look forward to more than just working on events with you in the future! Thank you for trusting me with your very special day! We are looking forward to her wedding lol!!

Richard Waithe · Married on 03/30/2019

If you're looking for a Planner/Day of Coordinator you can stop searching.

Bailey and her team was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have imagined our special day to go better. Bailey was great with helping make sure everything was set for the big day, was always available to answer questions, and her day of coordinator team were incredible. They really stated on top of everything and made sure the day went smoothly. Couldn't be more happier!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

We are so thankful you trusted us to help you and Laurie with your very special day. My team was so enamored by how much love was in the room for your special day and how much fun the guests had! You guys did this day the perfect way and we couldn't have been more happy to assist!

Anjelica Warren · Married on 03/16/2019

My wedding day was stress free!

Bailey and her team were everything you would expect from a day of coordinator - she was professional, organized, and made sure the wedding started on time, but here are three things that stood out from other vendors.

Collaborative - even though we had nearly all the details for the wedding in place, Bailey brought her expertise to the table to compliment our ideas without changing our original vision or introducing additional costs.

Personable - She ran the show without being overbearing. She was funny and engaging as she got the bridal party to loosen up and have fun during the ceremony rehearsal. She was courteous as she herded guests and even stepped out on the dance floor at the end of the night.

Problem Solver - Some wedding planners are finicky about what they will or won't do - not Bailey and her team. They made practical adjustments on the fly including dealing with unexpected rain, tracing down a late, missing grandma, forgotten tip envelopes, and misplaced flowers for the cake to name a few.

With Bailey running the show, my husband and I were able to fully enjoy our day without any worries!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Vanessa Mendoza · Married on 12/23/2018

Best Wedding Planner

I live in Canada and got married in Florida, and I was so worried about not being able to be there and see everything so I could visualize it but Bailey was amazing about it. I honestly don't know much about weddings, I would just tell Bailey the general idea of what I wanted and she would take the lead and make it a reality. I trusted her completely in all of the decisions and she didn't disappoint me. She made sure to listen what I wanted and get it exactly that way and she was just a genuinely kind person. All the guests loved the wedding as well! My day was perfect thanks to her so just hire her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

Your wedding was an absolute dream! I am so grateful you trusted me with your vision and best day. Your family was incredible. I thank you so much.
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 10/14/2018

Bailey and her team are Heaven Sent!

We cannot express how much of a blessing Bailey and her team was to my husband and I. From the beginning Bailey was so awesome. We clicked instantly and she understood how to make our dream wedding a reality. We had a HUGE wedding, over 300 guests and a bridal party of about 40 (I know, crazy) but Bailey made sure we were on schedule the ENTIRE time and that everything ran smoothly. There were no mishaps and our guests were so amazed at how perfect the day is. Honestly, I still have no words! Bailey is the queen of execution.
    I recommend Bailey for any event (big or small) She is professional, knowledgeable about the industry and mostly importantly puts her clients first. She is also a lot of fun and hilarious. We gained a friend for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Bailey Smith Events 9
    Bailey Smith Events 10
    Bailey Smith Events 11

Sandy and Kareem,

Your wedding was a complete dream and from day one when I met you both I couldn't wait for your big day. The love between the two of you is astounding. I so look forward to our relationship moving forward. Thank you again so much for trusting me with such a wonderful day in both of your lives.

xo
  • O

Olga · Married on 09/16/2018

The best planner ever!

Amazing experience! Unfortunately, wedding planning was over and after that i felt like i don't want to say good bye to Bailey! She is the BEST!!!!
    The wedding came out exactly as we wanted.
    Her team is very professional, everything was arranged perfectly!
    She helped with everything, all 100 millions questions were solved in one moment!
    So, if you are looking for the planner, she is the best option you have!
    She will take away your headache and make your wedding dream come true!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Bailey Smith Events 12
    Bailey Smith Events 13

Olga,

This truly was one of the BEST DAYS EVER! We are so honored you trusted us with such an important day in your lives. Thank you again so much for your patience and trust. Congratulations on finding the one!

Cheryl · Married on 07/14/2018

Most Memorable Day of my life

Bailey Smith Events was amazing, when I say she went above and beyond to help me have my special day, she really did. Thank you Bailey r the memories.

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Bailey Smith Events 14

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

Your memories are our memories forever and a day! I had a blast working with you on your wedding day. It was everything we knew you wanted it to be! Thank you for writing the review for us! Cheers, Bailey

Natosha · Married on 05/06/2018

Where do I start with how much of a lifesaver Bailey and her team are? My mother hired Bailey about 3 weeks into planning my wedding when we realized we had no idea what we were doing and how tough working with a tight budget was. Bailey took the reigns and helped us tremendously with the planning process, keeping us organized and on track. Honestly, throughout the process I was never stressed. (Only when our headcount almost doubled, our fault lol!) but Bailey made sure we had every detail sorted out for our guest count. It was a breezy planning process and this is coming from an artsy and miticulous bride who is all about details. Come the day of, let’s just say with our families we had too many chiefs and zero Indians. Bailey showed up and told everyone “unless you’re helping skip rocks” that’s when I knew I had nothing to worry about. Bailey is a take charge, no time to bs, business oriented mind and that is EXACTLY what you want on your day of. Not one single thing went wrong the day of. Everything was set up exactly how I invisioned it and we had an absolute blast! I cannot thank her and her assistant enough for all their hard work and effort in making our dream come true! I want to keep in touch with Bailey after our wedding because that’s how much we clicked! Would highly reccomend to anybody looking for a planner!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Bailey Smith Events 15
    Bailey Smith Events 16
    Bailey Smith Events 17
    Bailey Smith Events 18

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

Bailey is the best thing that ever happened on my wedding day. Our venue lost all of our info and food/drink choices 5 days before our wedding and Bailey was able to fix things up in a calm and timely matter. She made me feel secure on situations that were going on behind the scenes. If I were to get married again I would choose Bailey each and every time. She is the true definition of a wedding Angel !

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

I was a very detailed bride and took almost 3 years to plan the wedding. I hired Bailey at the very beginning and knew the moment I met her that we would work well together! I wanted to hire someone with wedding industry experience, knowledge, and connections; someone who could accept my perfectionism; someone who could provide real, honest feedback and suggestions; someone who could manage a large vendor list and difficult situations; and most importantly, someone who I would have fun with on my wedding day! After all, every part of the wedding process should be fun! I found all these things and more in Bailey! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to work with her and learn so much about the wedding industry. After such a long engagement, we've developed a great relationship that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Julie · Married on 02/03/2018

Bailey is a must have for any bride that wants to just enjoy the wedding day and let someone take care of all the details. I hired Bailey as a "Day of the wedding Coordinator" and she was amazing. Bailey focuses on all the details and carrying out your event like it is her own. She truly helped with every aspect of the wedding day, starting with checking on the vendors setting up, to sending the flower girls down the aisle, to forcing me to sit down and eat food! She was so hopeful and so on top of everything. I know I was able to just enjoy my day without worrying about anything because Bailey had it all covered. I will definitely use Bailey again for future events and recommend to 100%!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Vanessa · Married on 01/07/2018

Weddings by Bailey was an investment. Bailey and her team allowed me to have peace of mind, flawless execution and I was able to enjoy my own wedding. Thank you for all your help and hard work. You were always available when I needed you and addressed all my concerns.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Shannae · Married on 08/05/2017

Bailey is the absolute best!!! From the start we knew she was the right wedding planner for us. She was very easy to talk to and just automatically understood our vision for our wedding. She helped ease the burden of wedding planning and made it a breeze for us to select vendors. She arranged appointments and all we had to do was show up and choose and afterward she negotiated great rates for us! She was so easily accessible and was truly a professional that got things done asap. She was so much fun to work with and always making us laugh in the midst of anything crazy that happened during wedding planning. Bailey was the real MVP on the wedding day when my very long veil started blowing in the wind during my bridal entrance. The veil apparently got hitched behind a chair in the back aisle and I would have taken a tumble if I went one step further, but she dived into action, literally DIVED to save my entrance. She is the absolute best and will do everything in her means to make your wedding day the best day of your life. We love you so much Bailey!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Bailey Smith Events 19

Bailey Smith Events's reply:

I absolutely love this photo!! And what a great surprise! Thank you both so much for the great review and for choosing our team to create your special day. You both are missed incredibly!

Eruca · Married on 05/20/2017

Bailey is a perfectionist and that's what you want/need for a spectacular wedding experience. She's attentive, conscientious of her work, and she aims to keep the couple happy. I can honestly say that my wedding, May 20, 2017, was television/magazine worthy!!! Seriously, I'm not exaggerating in the least. My guests are still talking about how fabulous everything was. I'm so glad we hired Bailey! I'm equally as glad that Bailey introduced me to an A1 florist, DJ, and photographer. So If you're getting married and you want your day to be fantastic, hire Bailey! Happy Wedding Planning!

~Erica (Texas)

Sent on 05/29/2017

Lilibet · Married on 01/21/2017

Bailey and her team were awesome on our wedding date. She truly made sure that everything was perfect and dealt with all emergency situations! I felt confident letting her take care of last minute details and was able to relax and start enjoying the wedding. The communication, organization, and professionalism were incredible. I'm still getting compliments as to how organized and awesome the wedding was! Bailey rocks!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 01/07/2017

ABSOLUTELY LOVE BAILEY!!!! She was our day-of-coordinator and I am so glad I went with her. She was referred to me through a mutual friend and what a great referral! Bailey is on-point! She is organized and gets things moving. On the day of the wedding, I didn't have anything to think about/worry about; Bailey took care of everything. She always quickly responded to every text and email and is so great to talk to and get along with. I was even wedding favor crazy and I needed my favors to go to each table in a specific order...Bailey made it happen. She made the day absolutely perfect and everything went so smoothly. I absolutely recommend you hire Bailey! You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

Bailey and her team were the day of coordinators for our wedding, but it really felt like so much more! We had a lot of details in our wedding and it felt very overwhelming in the beginning trying to make all of them come together. Not to mention, how would it all be executed on the day, when we weren't there to help setup?! Bailey put all my worries to rest! She answered all my questions immediately during the months before the wedding, had several meetings with us to discuss every detail and second of our day, and was always there just to give her professional opinion. On the day of the wedding, every detail was put together just as we imagined! It was like I was there to set it all up myself. Bailey and her team also kept us on schedule, coordinated all my vendors, organized my bridal party, and so many other things I couldn't even begin to list. I truly got to be a worry free bride and just enjoy our day. It's no wonder every person who recommended her to me calls her one of their friends and not just their wedding planner. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Davita · Married on 05/14/2016

Bailey was phenomenal! She knew what I needed and wanted before I even did. I absolutely recommend her to anyone, anytime.

Sent on 01/23/2017