Wedding Hero Reviews

Wedding Hero View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Rose
    Rose B. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Professional, amicable, creative and resourceful!

Jana has every solution for any wedding party. As you know, weddings are complicated, and require us to think outside the box, so feelings aren’t hurt and families remain in tact. Jana made it all so simple and brought our dreams to fruition. She’s been there and done that...just ask and she has the perfect solution...trust me...she did just that! I highly recommend her time & talent! #janatheweddingplanner will surpass your expectations and create unforgettable memories for you and yours. Sincerely, rose m.o.b. 2.27.21
  • Sterling
    Sterling P. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Jana was an all-star!

Jana was truly the Wedding Hero of our 3 day event. One of our wedding guests put it best when he said "Jana put out fires before anyone at the wedding knew they were even happening". I can confidently say that she made our wedding the experience it was. Vendor choices were amazing, and so was her attitude no matter what adversity she faced.
  • Ann
    Ann G. Getting married on 04/01/2022

"Wedding Hero" is exactly what Jana is!

Jana Tobey, owner and founder of the Wedding Hero, went above and beyond our expectations! Her creativity and attentiveness made us feel at ease throughout the planning process, and we were completely blown away when we first walked onto the event site which she found. If you are looking for a talented and sincere designer for your next wedding or event, I urge you to look no further!
  • W
    W Traywick Getting married on 12/07/2021

Making your day the perfect day

The level of professionalism and knowledge for a destination wedding in Florida is absolutely unmatched with Wedding Hero. Every detail addressed and the results were far beyond our wildest expectation.
    Jana's level of professionalism, resourcefulness and sense of urgency is what we remember most. She brings a sense of calm to any potential threat along the way. Planning a destination wedding in Florida when living in the Northeast, seemed impossible. Until Jana joined our team and truly became the best investment when planning our special day. From coordinating with vendors to dealing with our attendees/travel plans, there were so many moving parts and we had complete confidence in her.
    Our vision and priorities immediately became hers (always with a smile, too!) - communication was key since we were planning a wedding from out of state, we simply cannot recommend Wedding Hero/Jana's services enough. Thank you for everything, Jana!
  • Wayne
    Wayne H. Getting married on 10/21/2021

Jana made my day beautiful to every last detail

Jana is an absolute mastermind when it comes to anything wedding. She pays attention to every last detail and will make sure that the job gets done perfectly no matter how hard that might be at times. She is fantastic at coordinating with the best vendors in the business and leaves you feeling truly relaxed. When you hire Jana, you know that you don’t have to worry about anything because she is so reliable and thoughtful, I highly recommend her as a wedding planner.
    Krystal G. Married on 06/19/2021

I couldn't have been happier with my choice

My husband and I live in New York and decided to have a destination wedding and get married in Miami. We hired Jana and she helped plan our wedding from start to finish! She was so easy to work with and made a very stressful time a little less stressful. She executed my vision and beyond which I changed multiple times but she made sure she listened to everything I wanted! I couldn't have put the design together without her. She helped manage all the vendors on the day of the wedding and made sure everything went seamlessly. She made sure that I was stress-free and able to enjoy every moment of the big day. She is very detail oriented and so am I, so it worked out perfectly. I couldn't have been happier with my choice to hire Your Wedding Hero.
  • Mike
    Mike B. Married on 06/12/2021

Hire Jana the Wedding Hero- Save yourself time and money!

When my daughter got engaged we talked to a few wedding planners but we're so unimpressed that I decided to do the planning myself, as I enjoy planning parties and events and didn't want to spend money from our wedding budget on someone who we couldn't trust to handle the task.

After a few days of talking to venues and making numerous spread sheets to track the information we came across Jana The Wedding Hero, I was not expecting to hire her prior to our conversation but once we spoke to Jana the Wedding Hero my daughter and I were blown away by how amazing she was and how much knowledge she had. Jana spoke our language and really understood what we needed. We knew right away we needed her!

Jana has over a decade of experience in high end hospitality, client experience, and wedding planning. This experience sets her apart from the rest.

She was the first decision we made and she is truly the BEST!

While I could have done a lot of the work myself there is no way I could have done all that she did for us not to mention its like have having a second full time job planning a wedding. We hired Jana for FULL wedding planning and I am so glad we did. I realize we could of done just the month of the wedding or the day of the wedding, but why do that? This was the biggest day of my daughters life and as a mom I wanted to enjoy every minute, life is short I really wanted to be present. We paid to make the overall experience for the bride, groom, family and bridal party extraordinary!!!

Jana took the burden of researching, contacting, and interviewing MULTIPLE venues, Decorators, Florist, Photographers, DJ’s then she took care of the negotiating to save us a ton of $$$. Once we booked a vendor she was the primary contact with them, she spoke on our behalf and made sure everything was perfect.

Time is money, my daughter and I were able to continue our normal lives without being filled with stress and frustration through out the planning process. All the time she spent would have been the time we would have spent

It was so worth it to pay so that we could be stress free and enjoy the months leading up the wedding, month of the wedding, the week of the wedding and especially the wedding day.

Jana the Wedding Hero has been a life saver and truly our hero she handled everything and became more like family and someone we have been able to completely trust.

If you are engaged the first thing you should do is hire the wedding hero. She will find the best vendors that fit your dream wedding she will negotiate for you! Jana stayed in contact with all the vendors and planned the evening and timeline with them so we didn't have to. Jana was with us all day and all night the day of the wedding. Staying in communication with me while taking the lead and making sure everything was perfect.

I have been to many weddings where the bride and groom and parents and even guest are setting up, trouble shooting, fixing problems and pouring blood sweat and tears into the wedding and don't get to enjoy it. Yes it's an extra cost but we wanted to make it a day and an experience we will all cherish forever and enjoy because of Jana that is exactly what we got.

Jana is the BEST so glad we hired her!
    Kim G. Married on 06/03/2021

Jana Saved The Day

My daughter’s wedding was beyond anything we could have imagined. It was magical. As we were looking at the week there was rain predicted. With it being an outside wedding we were disappointed. Jana saved the day. It rained but it could not have been more beautiful. Her vision and creativity is unmatched. We let go of the reins and trusted the process and we could not be happier.
  • Demitrianna
    Demitrianna G. Married on 05/29/2021

What I Didn't Know I Needed

Jana was an absolute blessing in every sense-- she was thoughtful, collaborative, and thorough. The quality I appreciated most in Jana was her honesty. I knew I could bounce ideas off of her, and she would be truthful with me, drawing from her prior experiences to anticipate my faux pas. For example, I mentioned that I did not want "detail photos" of my rings, the invitations, etc. Jana had no issue telling me that I may regret that decision based on what she had seen from previous brides. I'm so glad I had someone who could be honest with me, rather than a "yes" man. Additionally, Jana had no issue being honest with others, like when she made the guys setting up our reception take out tape measures to make sure everything was exactly right. If you want a wedding planner who has your best interest in mind and the skills to execute that interest, hire Jana.
    Jr Alexander Married on 03/06/2021

Happy Wife Happy Life

As the groom I wasn’t really involved with the planning aspects of my wedding but my wife obviously was. And my wife is extremely particular with what she wants and there was never a single moment where my wife was upset or stressed out over any part. That is something you can’t put a price tag on. Jana was truly a class act and I would recommend anyone to have her plan their wedding.
    Bob G. Married on 03/06/2021

From a Dad

As a dad making my daughters wedding day perfect is my main goal for her. After rain was forecast for that day I wasn’t sure what we were going to do. She problem solved right away. Our plan b with a tent became even more beautiful than plan a. She took my daughters dreams and made them reality. I couldn’t be happier. Another plus was that she was wonderful to have around during the process. There are no words for her attention to detail and execution. I don’t think I could have been happier. If you could have seen the smile on my daughters face all night long you would know why I’m so happy with her. Now I just wish we had found her with our oldest and not our baby of 5. I would put my trust in Jana every time.
    Samantha B. Married on 02/27/2021

The Ultimate Wedding Hero

Jana is the ultimate wedding hero! I cannot say enough how grateful I am for her and her expertise! Jana is detail oriented, professional and an extremely talented event designer. She listened to our wedding vision and made it even better than we imagined!

Originally, we planned a traditional wedding in Florida and last minute decided to elope in Park City, Utah! Jana welcomed the change of plans. She coordinated every detail of our new day, which was less than 8 weeks away, with ease.

Jana made the planning fun and not stressful. She is patient and thorough. She even coordinated with my mom for a few elopement day surprises for us, including a special guest and amazing videographer.

Jana is pleasure to be around. She has great energy and made us feel like family instead of just clients.

I highly recommend Jana for an unforgettable, beautiful and most importantly, stress free wedding!
    Annalese K. Married on 02/23/2021

Completely Perfect

A very reliable and fast wedding planner! She was on top of everything and makes the most beautiful choices ! Our wedding was completely perfect thanks to Jana !
    Diane C. Married on 12/05/2020

Diane and Von

If you are looking for a superb wedding planner you need to look no further! Jana was there for us from start to finish. Her professionalism and creativity is off the charts. From finding our vendors to detailing our flowers,. and everything in between she never missed a beat. Janna has a passion for wedding planning and it showed amazingly. Jenna thank you for making our Dream wedding come true.
  • Sally
    Sally G. Married on 10/30/2020

Wedding Hero and Wedding Magician!

By the time we hired Jana, we had already decided on a micro-wedding due to COVID, but still wanted to go with our theme and props to still have our dream wedding. We initially hired Jana for just some logistics and day-of help. She went above and beyond to ensure our dream day was flawless, easy, and we could celebrate rather than stressing over each detail.

She came to my final dress fitting and helped me be assertive in what I needed to feel and look my best! She also took a video of my bustling so we knew how to do it at the reception.

She helped my husband pick out a gorgeous suit, got him a deal, and ensured it fit him perfectly the day of.

Jana took our dream day and ideas and perfected it, used her vendor resources and creativity to make our ideas bigger and better than we could have imagined.

When our reception venue didn’t work out, she immediately took action and found the most beautiful venue with the most amazing caterer - all three weeks before the wedding! When our cake didn’t look quite right, she was assertive with the bakery to fix it, requested additional icing and worked the night before she left for our destination wedding to ensure it was within our vision and perfect.

Jana created a schedule that included every vendor, aspect of the wedding, and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. It alleviated so much stress for us on our big day and allowed us to enjoy every aspect of our day without wondering what was going on outside of our control.

As a couple, we let Jana run with our theme and she created the most beautiful reception table and room. I shed many happy tears when I walked into the room completely in awe of what she accomplished.

If you are overwhelmed with planning, day of, how to turn your vision into reality, or just want to sit back and enjoy your day, do not hesitate to hire Jana to make your day perfect and stress free. Not only is she an amazing planner, she is now a valued friend!
    Jackie L. Married on 09/26/2020

Last Names Lane

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Jana literally knew my thoughts before I told her. She was so attentive and was always there every time I turned around. She brought her own creativity and uniqueness to my wedding and was even there to do the dirty work of saying “No” if needed, which relieved so much stress for me. We absolutely adore Jana and if she hadn’t helped us we would still be staring at each other at our rehearsal not knowing what to do! Thank You, Jana!
    Eric Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding Hero!

Jana was amazing from start to finish. She truly helped make our special day perfect. She went above and beyond to attend to every detail. We could not have been happier with our experience, and Jana will forever be tied to that special day! Everyone needs a Wedding Hero!
    Michelle R. Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!!

Jana is amazing!! I don’t know what I would have done without her... highly recommend!
    Deb D. Married on 02/20/2020

Don’t miss out on your special day ! Call Jana, my wedding hero !

If you are getting married, you deserve the best. Don't spend another minute planning until you have reached out to Wedding Hero. Jana is a dream, a life saver, there are things that even the most organized and detailed person will never think of.
    Let her make your day the best it can possibly be. I know, as the mother of the bride and a bride herself, that you deserve it.
  • Debra
    Debra Married on 07/08/2019

Absolutely the BEST Wedding Hero ❤️ 11/23/2020 WEDDING

Jana was absolutely wonderful. She ended up being just like family on wedding day and her Mom Jan who assisted was an additional bonus. We had a very small beach wedding but wanted it to be an intimate memorable experience without the stress of organizing. Jana made the day go as smooth as possible and sincerely without her, I the bride would have been a stressed mess. She coordinated all of the details from the beachfront design, the dinner table, letting us girls know if we needed more lipstick, keeping the photographer on time, changing curtains, raking the beach and smiling the whole time. She added in designs for the photographer as well with our rings and jewelry. Her Mom Jan helped steam dresses, check on the men with their suits and needs etc., Jana kept the timeline in order and made it to be an absolute dream day for all of us. A “Wedding Hero” that is a true professional is who Jana is. She gets things done. We will recommend her to everyone!
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Jana ❤️🥰