153 Reviews for We Do..I Do's

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Catholic (1)
Baptist (1)

Thank you Marty and Jeff for a beautiful ceremony! Marty was always quick with responses to my questions and also had wonderful suggestions to make our ceremony fit us perfectly. Jeff arrived early and was very professional! Thank you both for being a huge role in our special day!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Marty was absolutely fantastic!! You will not be disappointed! They can do and offer any type of ceremony. They allowed us to customize our ceremony and Marty went at our pace to ensure we did not stumble through our vows. Would recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jenn and Andy, 8/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Marty and Jeff were great! They were so helpful in planning our ceremony and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a dependable, professional, experienced officiant. We loved them! Marty arrived on time as promised and did such a great job with our ceremony. Our coordinator was impressed with them and so were our guests! No question, book these guys! Seriously, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lauren , 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Non-religious

Marty was so helpful when it came to planning my wedding ceremony. They have several different ceremony options to choose from and customize. Jeff performed the actual ceremony so eloquently, I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Overall, a great vendor!

Profile Picture Simi, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We do I do's were extremely prompt and professional in helping us get married. They came out and helped us with our wedding rehearsal which made it a lot easier on our special day. We wanted a simple ceremony and they were very quick to make sure we were happy with what was planned. Thank you!

Profile Picture Andres, 3/22/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Working with Marty was great! We reached out just 2 weeks before our planned date, she immediately agreed to officiate for us. She was extremely responsive, polite, and helpful. She even helped with a few details we hadn't thought on the actual day of the ceremony. We were nervous and she was very approachable and friendly throughout everything. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Joanna, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Customized the ceremony to the wants of the bride and groom and were very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/17/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Marty was truly a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. Putting together a ceremony was easy with all the templates provided on their website and she was readily available to help answer any questions. On the day of our wedding, she was friendly and sweet and just made us feel much more comfortable and less nervous!

Profile Picture Zuleima, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

We just started working with WeDo..I Do's...they responded very quickly to our request for them to officiate at our wedding in February...looking forward to working with them on our vows.

Profile Picture Kim & Ken, 2/16/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Licensed

Marty and Jeff were so amazing. Jeff performed our ceremony and it was just great, exactly what we wanted! We have received tons of compliments on our ceremony from our guests. We worked with his wife, Marty, for the majority of the process and she was just wonderful - so kind and willing to meet or talk with us whenever we wanted. She was also extremely helpful when putting together the ceremony wording so that we got exactly the ceremony that we wanted! We even asked to add something to the ceremony the day-of, which was a little too short-notice, but they were able to incorporate it! I highly recommend hiring them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kelley, 11/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marty was super helpful throughout our planning process and Jeff was the perfect officiant for our wedding. They provided so many ideas and samples of what our ceremony could look like and we loved creating a custom outline that was executed so well. Thank you!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/22/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We did the simple ceremony. Everything was perfect. We had several ceremony verbiages to choose from. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kara, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Would recommend this officiant to anyone. Jeff and Marty were so nice and Jeff had such a calming presence on the day of. They drove all the way to our venue in Wharton plus they are super affordable. Nothing but good things to say about them :)

Profile Picture Megan, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Marty was great! She responded to all my many e-mails and helped with preparing our ceremony! Everything turned out perfect! Although, we were running a bit late and only had her for a short period due to an elopement...she took the time to make the ceremony perfect. We are thankful and grateful we found We Do...I Do's to officiate our elopement!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marty was wonderful. She was always very quick to answer any questions. She was very flexible!! They were very affordable. Marty helped make our wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Erica, 1/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We always saw ourselves being married by a minister, but when push came to shove we had trouble finding one (I just moved, we lived together, etc.), my wedding planner suggested We Do I Dos and Marty and Jeff were great. Marty was fast to respond, helpful with ceremony specifics, had great overall wedding suggestions, and performed our ceremony flawlessly. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

The officiant did a great job helping us prepare for our wedding day. They worked with us and helped us put together the perfect ceremony vows. I would high recommend We do I do's for officiant services.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marty and Jeff were so great throughout the whole planning process. They helped our customize our ceremony, while providing lots of options to choose from. I felt that we ended up with a ceremony that really fit my husband and I. They have married our friends and family as well, so we knew they were the ones and each ceremony was so unique and different. Thank you Marty and Jeff! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

We chose We Do I Do's as our wedding day officiant. Marty was beyond helpful and nice when responding to all of my emails with questions. They have great advice and planning materials, and have tons of ready made ceremony options to choose from. We used one with a few minor tweaks and this made ceremony planning easy! Jeffrey was our officiant on the wedding day and he was very nice and kept us all smiling. A thunderstorm was quickly approaching minutes before my outdoor ceremony and Jeffrey managed to get us married with enough time to spare before the rain! He mailed in our marriage license for us after the ceremony and we already received it back. So glad we we were able to work together, and thank you for making our day special!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

My fiancé and I really enjoyed working with Marty at “We Do...I Do’s…”. Once we decided to use them, they gave us access to their web portal with numerous ceremony readings and poems to help set the tone, but we were allowed to be as unique and personal as we wanted. They even had the extra readings for a unity cross, which we ended up using. Marty was very helpful and quick to respond to emails, which made it so much easier and stress-free. She was absolutely wonderful at our ceremony and so many of our guests commented on how much they loved it and Marty. THANK YOU SO MUCH, MARTY!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/7/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We used Marty from We Do I Do's as our officiant and she was perfect. Sent us some sample vows that we could either use "as is" or edit to our liking. Friendly...easy to work with...absolutely fun during the ceremony. We can't recommend enough.

Profile Picture User6701041, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

We had Marty as our officiant, and she also came out for the rehearsal as well. She was so nice and friendly, and wonderful to work with! I also apprecaited their website with the ready-made vows - we ended up using one of those, with a few minor changes. Definitely recommended!

Profile Picture Kira, 5/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Marty helped me create THE perfect ceremony and incorporated different traditions I requested. She is highly responsive via email and quickly turns around products. Her husband was the officiant for our wedding and did an excellent job. Marty is very professional and a kind lady, I thoroughly enjoyed working with her and highly recommend we do i do's for any wedding. My husband was not involved in the details of the ceremony, but one of the first comments he gave me after our wedding was that the ceremony was really nice, the words were beautiful, and that he thought the officiant did a great job! I was very happy to hear that. The only thing I would do differently is the following, pay the extra charge to have them come to the rehearsal the night before the wedding. I chose not to do this to cut costs, but I think it would have been worth it, given that our wedding planning team was very disorganized. Highly recommend Marty for your wedding.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination

We had the pleasure to work with Marty. A amazing person who helps out where she can. She helped us putting everything slowly together the way we wanted to have it. With a lot of brilliant ideas and suggestions, the day was perfect!!
Even if the situation is new to you and you don't know what to do, who to call and what exactly to plan, she is there to help until you are satisfied with whatever you have in mind.

We definitely can only recommend Marty to any couple!!

Thanks a lot again Marty!!

Profile Picture Kate, 3/21/16, 1 Review