19 Reviews for Volare Planning & Design LLC

Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
19 Volare Planning & Design LLC Reviews

We recently had our wedding with Volare Wedding & Event Planning as a full-service wedding planner. Caroline was very helpful and calm throughout the whole wedding planning process. The wedding was so fun and beautiful, everyone commented on how nice of a wedding it was! Caroline gave the idea of biodegradable snow for the send off and it turned out amazing for a January wedding (I attached a photo below). Thanks Caroline!

Profile Picture Amanda , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Caroline to be our "weekend of coordinator" for our January 2018 wedding, but she was far beyond that! I planned our New Braunfels wedding myself while living in Dallas and Caroline's website on AislePlanner was a very useful tool to keep Caroline and I on the same page. She used her rentals contact to get me a great deal on linens, plates, silverware, etc! We met with her twice in person over an 8 month period including a venue walk through PLUS months of e-mails, text messages and phone calls. Even though she was my "day of coordinator," she made sure I was on track through the whole planning process! We had a little under 400 people at our wedding and I know that isn't easy for any coordinator to deal with, but Caroline did an amazing job making the evening go as smooth as possible! She always has a smile on her face with a great attitude!

Profile Picture Bailey, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When my son and daughter-in-law told me they hired a wedding planner, I really thought we didn't need her and could handle things ourselves. I was so wrong!!! Caroline was absolutely wonderful and did so much to make their wedding day a day to remember!!! We unpacked decorations Friday evening and left things in disarray. When I arrived Saturday morning, Caroline was working her magic and her creative eye and attention to detail had the venue looking amazing in a short time! When the rain started, she quickly made arrangements to move the ceremony inside, only to move it back outside minutes before the start. The reception ran smoothly and efficiently with Caroline directing the vendors and making sure everything happened as planned. Caroline's calm demeanor, artistic eye, efficient planning and attention to detail helped to make Ian and Jessica's wedding the day they had dreamed of. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Beverly, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Caroline was so helpful, professional and all around sweet! She helped us every step and minute of the way! We were so thankful we had her! Highly recommend!

Photos
Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We had our wedding weeks ago, with Caroline as our Day Of Coordinator, and I am STILL hearing about how amazing it was and how perfectly everything went! I have to agree with another review...five stars does not do Caroline justice. I am a super detail-oriented and organized person, and wanted someone to take the reigns on our wedding day. In addition, my husband and I are both professionals and needed quite a bit of help planning the actual wedding. Caroline did that, flawlessly, and so much more. I could not have asked for a more attentive, proactive, honest, and hard working coordinator. She is incredibly thoughtful and a great listener, and as a result, understood exactly how I envisioned our day going. She is honest and gives feedback about ideas/suggestions on everything from vendors and food to palette colors and song choice. She is thoroughly communicative, and followed through with every one of our vendors throughout the entire planning process to ensure that our timeline flowed seamlessly and our contracts were appropriate. She keeps you on a timeline without you even realizing it, and sees potential conflicts before they happen. My parents and in-laws all raved about how professional, friendly, and talented she is! Caroline exceeded my expectations on every level, and I am not necessarily an easy person to please. I would recommend Caroline to any one of my family members or friends without hesitation, and am so grateful that I found her! Our wedding was an amazing and fun experience and it was largely due to her talent and skills. Thank you Caroline, from us and from our families!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so thankful for bringing on Caroline to help with our big day. She offers the perfect balance of professionalism and creativity. She definitely allows you to take control, but is always standing by to help and offer up her thorough knowledge. Thanks to her detailed planning, our wedding day ran flawlessly. She is a great source for vendor suggestions as well. Highly recommend for all of her services!

Profile Picture Dan, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Caroline is amazing!! I met with several wedding planners before I finally found her. I wanted someone to help with “last month details and day off” services. She was one of the few who was straightforward on her packages from her website. I think I knew she'd be perfect for the job even from our first phone conversation! Caroline is genuine, respectful, diligent, and extremely organized! She made a point to understand my vision, made recommendations, and helped me with so many details - even proofread my programs! We had so many tiny details incorporated into our wedding (we had our own centerpieces, many decorations from home, even same day rehearsal!). I was truly amazed at how she did everything it took for things to come out the way I wanted. During the planning process, Caroline would complete things on my to do list before me without even asking! She took care of getting a million people on the same page, advocated for me, and truly went above what I expected. The planning website program she works with is excellent and it is extremely user friendly. My photographer was so impressed with her timeline that he was like “Who is this wedding planner, and where did you find her?!”. Our wedding day was beyond perfect, and I can honestly say it would have not been so perfect without Caroline's help. Because of Caroline, my now husband and I were able to truly enjoy our perfect day without a worry!! I cannot stress how much having Caroline made my life a million times easier. I recommend her to everyone, and to people who do not think they need a wedding planner! She is 200% worth it! :)

Profile Picture Pao, 11/6/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Five stars doesn't do Volare justice. Quite simply, my dream wedding would not have been possible without Caroline's planning assistance. Her proactive nature, unparalleled attention to deal and genuine caring nature makes her the absolute best in the business. She anticipated my needs, had a solution for every problem and absolutely blew me away with how on top of everything she was every step along the way. She went above and beyond in advocating for me with my vendors, saving me significant time and money. I'm in debt to Caroline for ensuring my wedding day was everything I had hoped for and more. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Verity, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

If you’re looking for a day-of wedding coordinator, this is your dream company. Volare Wedding & Event Planning (Caroline) is professional, courteous, insightful, easy to work with, prompt, and genuinely caring. This company more than pays for itself, going above and beyond contractual expectations. My (now) husband and I have very demanding careers with little “spare” time. We have not been to many weddings and were unsure of the planning intricacies (timelines and order of events, “wedding day emergency kit” supplies, typical “problems” encountered on wedding day, reliable vendors in the area, what information to put on a ceremony program, etc.). Caroline had prompt answers to all of these questions and provided example lists, her experienced ideas, and a user-friendly online software program that essentially creates your timeline and seating chart (highly recommended!). She even helped us to secure vendors for our wedding, something she was not contracted to do. She went above and beyond by offering to pick up linen napkins from a vendor that didn’t deliver to our venue (keep in mind we hired her for “day-of services” only) AND surprised us further by returning them after our wedding. She also provided her own beverage trough, free of charge, that we filled with water bottles for our guests. Our wedding had a few mishaps (nothing more than what would be expected); however, my husband and I will probably never truly know about all of them because Caroline was there, aware of it all, and took care of everything in a professional and efficient manner. She is the behind-the-scenes hero that allowed us to enjoy our wedding day. Thank you Volare Wedding & Event Planning! We will continue to recommend you to our friends, family, and colleagues.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Caroline was the best wedding planner we could have hoped for. We got the 'month of' wedding package, but she did so much more work that just the month of our wedding. She met with my now wife and me a few times before the wedding to make sure our planning was going well and we weren't missing anything. She went far beyond just meeting with us and suggested vendors as well. She was always available to email or text and responded very quickly. Had we known how good she is, we would have had her plan the whole thing!
The day of our wedding went beautifully. I'm sure there were a few issues on our wedding day, that's unavoidable, but we didn't hear about them. Caroline took care of everything, and we just got to enjoy our day.
Thank you, Caroline of Volare Wedding and Event Planning for everything!

Profile Picture Kurt, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I work for a hotel in downtown San Antonio and recently worked on a wedding with Caroline. From the venue perspective she was very organized and attentive and we really appreciated her being there to help! I hope to work with her again on events soon!

Profile Picture User7257596, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Caroline was an absolute blessing. She was incredibly organized and helpful throughout the planning process. Our big day went seamlessly. We had a plan and Caroline executed the plan above and beyond my expectations. We had a wonderful day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Caroline did an amazing job for our wedding. When we started planning, I did not see the need in hiring a day of coordinator, "we can do all that day of stuff on our own..." Well, my wife was right (not her first time, nor her last). I cannot fathom going through our wedding day without Caroline's help. Her wealth of knowledge, professionalism, and genuine care is second to none. When we got flustered coordinating vendors who wouldn't return calls 4 weeks from the wedding, Caroline was so helpful. There were so many little things I had never thought about sorting out in advance, but Caroline made sure to ask the questions so they never became an issue. I remember distinctly meeting her the night before our wedding to drop off some decorations and being incredibly flustered about what was were and how it had to go; Caroline's words that night were "don't worry, I've got this from here." And she did. When I showed up to the venue before the wedding, Caroline had it down to a science, and all the vendors knew where to be when, and it all looked beautiful. I will never be married again, and therefore never need her wedding planning services again, but I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/9/16, 1 Review
4.3

Well the time came when my only son was to get married. As a father there is no greater joy. It was getting close to the date and since the wedding was out of state I became very concerned of how this was all to happen. What all I had to do but everyone else.
My son informed me they have a wedding planner the name of Volare Wedding.
The day of the wedding came and to my surprise everything was taking care of. Caroline of Volare made it all happen flawlessly. It was so beautiful, something you would read about or see in a magazine. The wedding and Caroline made memories for me and to me that was a gift that I will always remember
and bring joy to my heart.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My sister was recently married, and I was overjoyed to be her maid of honor. However, I was also nervous, as I wanted every detail of her wedding to be perfect. I needn't have worried; Caroline seamlessly planned and organized a beautiful wedding. Every detail, from the catering to the flowers was professionally and lovingly managed We came away from this experience with a new friend! I highly recommend Caroline for all of your wedding planning needs. She is a consummate professional.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Caroline is a natural! I do not know how we would have done it without her. She took care of all of the details and we were able to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding. Many, many thanks to you Caroline.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Caroline, of Volare Wedding & Event Planning, was a total lifesaver when it came to my wedding! I am a pretty organized person, and I planned on doing the majority of planning on my own with some help from family/friends. However, I quickly realized that I might be in over my head.

Caroline helped me with things that I never would have thought of own my own to my make my wedding day (and weekend) go smoothly. She met with me regularly leading up to the wedding to go over checklists to make sure everything was ready to go. She was available with answers and advice any time I needed her.

Caroline helped create an itinerary for my destination wedding for family and friends travelling in for the rehearsal, other pre-wedding activities, and wedding day. She also helped me with a detailed timeline of the wedding day to keep everyone involved (from the wedding party, to the caterers, to the DJ) organized and in the right place at the right time.

On the day of my wedding, I felt so confident having Caroline assisting with all the finishing touches, as she helped coordinate vendors and place table decorations. While I was relaxing and preparing for the wedding ceremony, Caroline was just a text message or call away to take care of anything I needed.

During the ceremony and reception, Caroline was there to direct the wedding party and guests to their places. She also took care of cleaning up any personal items at the end of the night, so my husband and I (along with our parents and attendants) could focus on enjoying ourselves.

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and the last thing you want to do is stress over every detail and every minor task on the day of your wedding. In this respect, Caroline was a godsend! I know for a fact that my wedding would not have gone so well without her help. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking to get some professional help to make her wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was the most beautiful wedding that I have attended. Everything was perfect. Caroline did a great job on all aspects of planning, from the pre-preparation of researching bands, cakes, halls, catering, to the day of the wedding to make sure deliveries were coordinated to transportation to pictures. She did a fabulous job! You will not be sorry if you hire her for your wedding or events planning. She gives much more and her fee is reasonable.

Profile Picture diana, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning