VocalEYES Photography Reviews

11 | Coos Bay, OR

11 Reviews for VocalEYES Photography

Wow! Great experience! Well worth the price. I hung my beautiful photos up in my business and I am always getting compliments on them. I give out a lot of well deserved referrals. If you choose VocalEYES you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Kay · Married on 10/10/2014

I found Janet at the bridal faire in the Pony Village Mall. She was so enthusiastic and excited that I was immediately drawn to her. What a wonderful discovery! She and Robert are so fun and warm and just blended with everyone so well to get some very touching moments on film! We were married five years ago and I still watch the photo video they surprised us with and the feelings of that beautiful day come right back.

Sent on 10/23/2014

karrie · Married on 09/06/2014

Janet and Robert did such an amazing jon. From meeting and going over what we wanted to flexibility with payments and travel. The pictures are beautiful and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Vocal eyes did an amazing job. Went above and beyond my expectations and made my fairy tale wedding become the beginning of my happily ever after. The pictures capture it all!

Lona · Married on 06/10/2012

Vocaleyes has done two of our daughter's wedding photographs and also photos of our grandchildren. They also did my daughter's senior pictures. Every photo they do is perfect and the weddings were beautiful. They work hard and go all out for you. I would not consider hiring anyone else!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Carrie · Married on 09/17/2011

Janet and Robert do the most amazing pictures. I couldn't ask for a better wedding album. They went out of there way to make sure my day was perfect and exactly what I wanted for photography. I highly recommend them to anyone for family or wedding pictures.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Vocaleyes was amazing for my wedding and took beautiful shots!!! They had VERY reasonable package prices and were more than just photographers at the wedding. I will have beautiful pictures to look back on for the rest of my life. Robert and Janet are absolute joys to be around!!!

Julie · Married on 08/29/2010

Janet & Robert are WONDERFUL!! So professional but at the same time so much fun. They both have a great eye in capturing whatever your event is. For a family that doesn't really like having pictures taken they made everyone feel completely comfortable. Can't beat their enthusiasm for their work and are budget friendly. I highly recommend VocalEYES Photography!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Colleen · Married on 08/24/2008

Vocaleyes photography is quite simply the BEST! Robert and Janet each use their artistic talents to not only give excellent photos but bring out the best in each person they photograph. You can always count on them to bring out the best in everyone at the event. I highly recommend Vocaleyes for beautiful and special keepsake photos.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Kim · Married on 07/26/2008

Vocaleyes was extremely easy and ccomfortable to wirk with! Janet and Robert dis an AMAZING job! We have them do our daughters pictures as well, several times. Truly a quality photographer!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Robert & Janet of VocalEyes photography did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. They were very responsive during the months leading up to the event & were extremely quick to get some proofs up online! All quotes & deadlines were met per our contract. They made it so comfortable for us, I didn't have to ask/tell them to do anything on our day, they were there & knew what I wanted. HIGHLY recommend them! Thank You so much we love you!

Sent on 10/04/2014