Vision Event Company Reviews

Vision Event Company 5
Vision Event Company 6
Vision Event Company 7

Deanna · Married on 10/05/2019

Best decision for our wedding

We hired Vision Events a few months before our wedding, thinking that a coordinator was not something that we needed. We were wrong: hiring Daniela and her team was one of the best decisions we made, and she easily proved to be one of the most valuable vendors. Daniela was professional from day one, and responded to every email (and there were a lot!). She made sure that everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, from creating a timeline to making sure that all our vendors adhered to it. We were completely at ease on our wedding day knowing that Daniela had it covered. She thought of things we would have never considered, and was more prepared that we could have been on our own. She was also so calm day-of, and was kind to our family and friends. We could not be happier that she helped make the day a dream come true. We highly recommend Vision Events.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie Tynan · Married on 08/03/2019

Marissa is amazing!

I had Marissa as my wedding coordinator and I could not have asked for anyone better!! I was lucky enough to be introduced to Marissa through a mutual friend. Upon meeting her, I knew right off the bat that she was going to be incredible. Marissa put together a detailed timeline (~20 page long Google doc) that was shared with all vendors. If you are not a wedding planner, there is no way you would be able to put something of such detail together on your own. It included details I never would have thought of, and helped ensure that my wedding day went smoothly.

Marissa was always available via text or call and was always able to answer my questions promptly. This really took the guess work out of wedding planning.

I got married at Architects Golf Club in Phillipsburg, NJ on August 3rd 2019 and I honestly don't think it would've gone as smoothly as it did without Marissa. I didn't worry about a single thing throughout the entire day knowing that Marissa was there to handle anything and everything. She was so efficient. Bridal party members and wedding guests kept telling me how great she was and I know my mother and mother-in-law appreciated not having to worry about anything either. I honestly just can't recommend her enough.

Marissa and our venue coordinator arranged for a private cocktail hour just for my husband and I in the bridal suite and this might have been one of my favorite moments of the day. It meant a lot to be able to step away and enjoy a moment alone with my husband.

Marissa was present from the moment I started getting ready to the very end, when she sent us off to the hotel. She really was a saving grace and the BEST money spent throughout the entire wedding planning process. Trust me when I say, YOU NEED HER!!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Vision Event Company 8
    Vision Event Company 9
    Vision Event Company 10
    Vision Event Company 11
  • Lily

Lily Walla · Married on 06/22/2019

Vision Event Co. should be the FIRST vendor you hire! BEST DECISION EVER!

How do I even begin to convey how special Daniela and her team are to work with?! If you are looking for the BEST of the BEST in event coordination - look no further!!! Daniela and her entire team are excellent, professional and a joy to work with. They go out of their way to go above and beyond - and should be the first vendor you hire!!!!! I met Daniela at a networking event and referred her to a number of people before using her myself. Every single person I have connected her with, RAVES about their experience! When it was my turn to use Daniela, it was so clear why!!!! Daniela is the most organized, efficient, hard working executor I have ever met in my life. We were on the same page from the moment she jumped into our wedding weekend. All of the ideas people told me were crazy, she not only supported but encouraged/helped me pull off (and it paid off!!!!). Three weeks later, my family and friends are still talking about how amazing the Vision Event Team was!!!!! Daniela, Allison, Ivana and Brittney - thank you x 1000000000!!! We would work with you ladies again in a heartbeat...in fact, let's do it all again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Shari Citak · Married on 02/17/2019

Shari Citak

Daniela and her assistants were great. They were very organized and managed all details. The wedding went beautifully and Daniela handled all the little issues that come up without bringing it to my attention. I was truly able to be present at my daughter’s wedding and enjoy!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Nicole Mangano · Married on 10/12/2018

Book with Vision Events Co.

We booked our wedding at Houston Hall in July, only 3 months before the big day in October. They suggested Daniela from Vision Events Co. to help orchestrate the day. I had some reservations being the “anti-bride” that I was. I was worried that a coordinator would make our wedding over the top. However, my mom talked me into it and we all know that mothers are always right. After meeting Daniela, all my doubts disappeared! She completely got my vision for an easy going and fun day because she herself was easy going and fun!! She planned a timeline perfectly, suggested a trolley (which was more affordable than a limo and much more “us”), got us an emcee, helped booked a late night snack, and gave me ideas for decor and even suggested a Mother-Son dance idea that my mother in law really appreciated. During the day of our wedding, she was literally there for EVERYTHING. I had no worries at all. A few minutes before walking down the aisle, I got nervous and a little hungry and she brought me a grilled cheese. I mean, talk about hospitality. I couldn’t have been happier that I chose to go with Vision Events Co. It was one of the best decisions. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Natasha Ginzburg · Married on 09/28/2018

Five Stars for Vision Events!

I could not have imagined our wedding without the involvement of Vision Events. Daniela and her team were instrumental in organizing, creating and implementing our dream wedding. Hiring her and her team was the best decision that we made during the planning process.

From the very beginning of planning to the end of the wedding day, Vision Events was on point, organized, easy to communicate with and were always one step ahead of what needed to be done. We got married in a raw space and were required to rent/bring in everything. Daniela coordinated everything and was the heart of the entire operation from working on a timeline, orchestrating the change over from ceremony to reception, to organizing all of the vendors to assure that the day was smooth and flawless.

Having the comfort of not worrying about anything during the wedding day because Vision Event had it all taken care of was invaluable. Hire them immediately!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jim Schiadaresis · Married on 09/21/2018

Above and beyond

I think what makes vision such an amazing company is how personal everything is. From the moment we first made contact with Daniela she made us fell like we were her only clients. Always making herself available to us to answer any questions and corridinating with the venue, florist, musicians and photogher. Special shout out to DJ Unigue, he was amazing. Would also highly recommend saxophone player Jimmy Ponzio. They worked together seemlessly.

Thank you all at Vision Event company you truly made our wedding amazing.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Alex S. · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommend!!!

I have nothing but the utmost praise for Vision Event Co. I was lucky enough to have Debbie and Rebekah work with me on my wedding at the Parrish Art Museum this past summer. I do not know what I would have done without them! From managing my (13!) bridesmaids, to making sure I was comfortable at all times, to every detail in between, they went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and seamlessly. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Chris · Married on 09/12/2018

We had Vision Event Co. at our Johnson & Johnson, Heath Fitness & Operation Smile Fitness Carnival 2018, a corporate event. I highly recommend DJ Chris Atwood who brought hype and positive energy. His knowledge of music and crowds created a positive experience while hosting an event for over 300 participants ranging from ages 19-90. To add, we had Daniela Grafman and Marissa Marton Sarao on-site, keeping guests happy since they are both so helpful and personable. We also got the Ring Roamer Mobile Photo Booth as an add on, and what a hit it was! Again, people of all ages loved taking pictures and boomerangs and enjoyed the option to send the pictures to themselves. As a company, we really enjoyed seeing the gallery that Vision Event Co. shared with us. On behalf of Ethicon Fitness Center at Johnson and Johnson, we highly recommend Vision Event Co.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Sari Sharoni · Married on 09/01/2018

Daniela is an absolute gem!

What a blessing to have worked with Daniela! I can't even begin to describe how wonderful she was throughout the wedding planning process and even more incredible the day of the wedding. She was immediately responsive to my (I'm sure sometimes annoying!) emails and requests throughout the planning process. She stayed so organized I did not have to worry for a moment that something would be forgotten. On the wedding day, she and her assistant did as much work as a team of five--they were everywhere at all times and they doted on me, my groom, and our families. She also made sure the transitions during the wedding were effortless. I would recommend her a thousand times over. She will be your piece of mind!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Donna · Married on 08/14/2018

Daniela Grafman and her team played an essential role in orchestrating a perfect wedding, handling the myriad details with competence and grace. They seamlessly coordinated the many moving parts and array of other wedding team members. Most especially, they made our guests feel so very welcomed and cared for, and they, along with all those involved in the ceremony, “group walk” from the Chapel to the cocktail hour venue, and the reception, gave to Bob and me the greatest gift of being guests at our own wedding.

Daniela was focal point of a high-performance team who took such good care of us and made things look seamless and easy when we all know it never is. They catered to our guests, which generated high-praise from almost all of them including several, “the best wedding I’ve/we’ve ever been to”—from people who go to a lot of them (and other parties). And the team did all that while maintaining good cheer, excellent judgment, and tact.

Vision Event Co.: Daniela Grafman daniela@visioneventco.com

Sent on 09/15/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/10/2018

Hiring Daniela and her team for our NYC and Central Park Boathouse wedding was the absolute best decision we made in our entire planning process. Daniela is a true professional and expert when it comes to planning and coordinating a wedding. For over a year leading up to our wedding she was responsive to all of my questions, kept us on track, gave great advice and recommendations, and most importantly helped organize our entire wedding day from start to finish including timelines and vendor coordination. When it came to our wedding day, Daniela and Marissa went ABOVE and BEYOND and everything was executed with perfection! They ensured everything ran smoothly and were right there to help steam all the bridesmaids dresses, sew one of our groomsman's pants that ripped, gave my husband a fan to cool off in the heat and were extremely attentive to everyone's needs. Even when I forgot something at the hotel Marissa quickly went back to get it before the reception at no expense. Daniela and Marissa were also a blast to be around and the entire bridal party loved them including my husband and I. Together, the two of them worked seamlessly all day long from start to finish. We cannot thank them both enough for their hard work and making our wedding day a dream. I give them my highest recommendation and hope every couple considers using Daniela and Vision Event Co. for their wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Tia · Married on 07/15/2018

We can’t thank Vision Event Co. enough for the wonderful job that they did for our wedding!

Daniela did an excellent job coordinating our wedding and was always very responsive and more than willing to answer any questions that we had throughout the entire process. Before the wedding, she went over the timeline that she had created with us, which was well suited for the nuances of our particular venue. The day of the wedding she did everything to make our wedding day go as smoothly and stress free as possible. Despite a huge downpour that occured, Daniela never missed a beat and was constantly on top of things to make sure that all of our vendors were well coordinated and that everything ran according to schedule.

DJ Unique and Chris, the MC were wonderful as well! They were both very attentive to the mood of the crowd and were easily able to build up and maintain the hype while remaining mindful of our personal musical tastes and requests. They played a bit of something for everyone to enjoy, allowing both ourselves and our guests to stay entertained and comfortable throughout the entire day.

Colleen · Married on 07/14/2018

Marissa Marton-Sarao was my wedding coordinator for our wedding this past Saturday, July 14, 2018 @ Neshanic Valley Country Club after our Church Ceremony. Marissa was a huge help and stress relief for me when it came to the initial plans and organizing the massive 'to-do' lists. I was extremely overwhelmed until Marissa provided me structure and plans and pretty much held my hand every step of the way. The day of the wedding was flawless. No hiccups and all of the vendors showed up and brought tons of energy to our wedding, just as Marissa organized! I highly encourage brides and grooms to utilize this service as it allows you to enjoy the special moments along the way up to your big day. Thank you for all of your commitment and dedication to make us have an amazing experience and be able to take away beautiful memories!!

Tara · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband said it best: it’s hard to put into works how vital Daniela, Marissa, and Debbie were on our wedding day. We discovered Daniela and the Vision Event Co team when my friend recommended Daniela after working with her at her wedding at Tribeca Rooftop, and since then, my other friends worked with her at their Chelsea Piers wedding - because anyone that sees Daniela in action literally hires her right away for their wedding. We got married on June 23rd, 2018 at Maritime Parc, and hiring Daniela was the best decision we made, and our family highly agrees!

We started working with Daniela a year and a half prior to our date, where she recommended our most important vendors, most notably our flowers and band (which guests have asked for the contact info as they said it was the best band they have ever seen - that’s how good her recos were).

From making sure everyone knew exactly when and where to be, to coordinating all the vendor details, to helping with hair touch-ups on a humid day, to magically appearing with a hand-held fan after you overheat from the horah - The Vision team literally leaves no stone unturned. I typically stress about little details, and I’ve never been more relaxed than I was on my wedding day (people literally pointed out how chill I was), because that’s how good they are. As if that wasn’t enough, they are the nicest people you will meet - so you will gain some friends in the process!

I’m looking for another reason to throw a party because once is not enough with this team!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

During our wedding planning process, we had the pleasure of working with Daniela and her team at Vision Event Co. From our initial meetings, it was clear that Daniela was able to see and execute our vision. Throughout our wedding planning process, she providing us with options and giving best practice advice, while helping us stick to our budget. She went above and to reach vendors from out of state, in order to get what we were looking for. Daniela is organized, responsive and insightful, we were always able to receive a response from her via email, text or phone call.

Leading up to our June 2018 wedding at Houston Hall in NYC, Daniela kept in contact with our vendors, and coordinated our wedding party, families, and vendors' schedules. The entire Vision Event team (Nick, Anya, Daniela) were there with us on the day of our wedding, assisting with deliveries, decorations and setup, while keeping us sane! It was such a joy to work with Daniela and her team, working with Vision Event Co. was one of the best wedding decisions we've made.

Vision Event Company 12

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2018

Daniela and her team really went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding ! They were detailed, caring, and had excellent follow-through work. They even drove my mom back to her hotel when she wasn't feeling well! I HIGHLY recommend Vision Event Co for any future events. I don't know what we would have done without them!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Meghan · Married on 02/10/2018

Invaluable Experience

My husband and I got married on February 10, 2018 at the Skytop Lodge, in PA. We decided to use Vision Event Co. to help us with the "day of" coordination for our wedding. The reality is that they were an invaluable resource in the months leading up to our wedding. We worked closely with Daniela to make sure that every detail was covered and she immediately put our nerves at ease. Planning a wedding was a huge undertaking, one that my mom and I were not prepared for. The expertise, professionalism and fun spirit of Daniela and her team, made the whole experience fun again. On the day of the wedding, Daniela brought with her Allison and Marissa. All three of them were an absolute joy to be around. They had everything you could possibly imagine needing, and made us feel like we didn't have anything to worry about. They were on top of any issue that arose, large or small, and took care of it without us even knowing. Our most memorable moment of the night was when we first arrived at the cocktail hour and the Vision Event team had put aside some appetizers for us to eat and walked us into the reception to see the room before anyone entered. It was such a special and thoughtful moment for my husband and I to have together. One that we would have never thought of, if it wasn't for this amazing team of women. I cannot recommend the Vision Event Co. highly enough. They were not only an invaluable support and resource throughout the planning process, they will also always hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • I

Isaac · Married on 01/13/2018

Daniela and her team are the best! We got married at the University Club of New York on January 13, 2018. We did a small korean tea ceremony for the reshearsal dinner. The ceremony, dinner and dancing were at the club, and the after party was at Papillon nearby. We hired Chris Shelley as our officiant, Art Strings Ensemble for the ceremony, Cress Floral for the flowers, and the Rhythm Dogs for the band.

Having the wedding at the Club limited the number of choices left to make in terms of food and set up, so we turned to Daniela for our day-of planning needs.

She and her team (Anita and Rebecca) did an amazing job from the very beginning. We sat down to meet with her at her office a few months in advance and she was really patient listening to our story. Calm, thoughtful, decisive and flexible from the beginning. We really felt like she was a great combination of smart, experienced, and even keeled. It was obvious she would be great from the start.

As the planning process took shape, she was always incredibly responsive over email and always available over phone. We got a little disorganized here and there but she always keep us on track and ahead of all the deadlines.

When the day finally came, she smoothed out a number of bumps in the road that came up and we never even knew about them. The wedding dress arrived a little late and we were late to make the table cards - but she took care of all the little things before we even knew about it.

The most memorable part came at the end when Daniela helped us get changed for the after party. Everyone was exhausted, happy and overwhelmed. She was there until the end, helpful and kind like one of our own best friends.

We will always be grateful and hope to see her again. We would support and recommend her team to anyone!

Megan and Isaac

Lorenza · Married on 12/09/2017

Allison and the entire Vision Event Co. were beyond expectation - AMAZING! As a producer, I know how difficult it can be to be on tight deadlines while also making sure everyone is happy. Allison created a 5-star experience from start to finish. She was always reachable via phone and email. She kept everyone right on schedule the day of the wedding and leading up. We would recommend Allison and Vision Event Co. to all brides that want to comfortably handover their wedding logistics to true professionals. A lot of my friends have said that they didn't get to enjoy their wedding day because they had to scramble putting it all together. I was fortunate enough to have Allison and Vision Event Co. Because of them, I can say that I truly enjoyed my wedding day! Thank you Allison and Vision!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Joanna · Married on 12/09/2017

Daniela and Vision Event Co. were a dream to work with. Our brother and sister-in-law had used them for their wedding about a year prior and immediately recommended them to us when we got engaged. Daniela was responsive, organized and really helpful at navigating all of our needs leading up to the day of the event. She gave us great advice on a number of details for the wedding. On the day of, Daniela and Rebekah kept everything running smoothly and with the biggest smiles on their faces and the best attitudes - despite unexpected snowfall and a bridal party of 24 guys/girls, plus our families. Their positive energy kept me calm throughout the day and I didn't worry about a thing (and if I ever did, they already had it handled). We highly recommend Daniela, Rebekah and the whole Vision Event Co team as the best in the business to keep your day perfect, stress free and fun!

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

From the moment we met Daniela, we knew that we would be at ease throughout our wedding planning process. As an event planner myself, I knew what I did NOT want to be like on my wedding day...I did not want to be in control of anything! And that is exactly what happened. Daniela responded to every email leading up to the wedding with lightning speed and reminded us along the way of where we should be in the planning process, making sure that nothing was forgotten. When it came to the day of the wedding, if something went wrong, we still do not know about it. Everything was executed with absolute perfection! The most important thing for us was the ability to be in the moment throughout the day of the wedding without worrying about everything else going on around us. For someone who is normally the one in control, to be able to accomplish this on their own wedding day is truly priceless. We cannot thank Daniela and her team enough!

kathy · Married on 09/23/2017

Vision Event Co was one of our best decisions that we made for our wedding! Our guests raved about the selection of music and the dance floor always had people on it - especially the Bride!! Music is very important to me and the DJ could not have been any better in the selection of music that was enjoyed by all!! I highly recommend Vision Event Co! Our DJ, Emcee and Event Coord Daniela are truly great at what they do - will make your event special and amazing!! KM

Sent on 10/15/2017

Madonna · Married on 08/27/2017

Daniela was the best decision I made during our wedding planning process. She helped with partial plannng and day of coordination and our day was perfect and on schedule! She helped me keep my sanity during bridezilla moments and her services are absolutely priceless. The MC Jeremy kept the party going and kept everyone energetic.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Cara · Married on 08/26/2017

Hiring Daniela from Vision Event Co was by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Daniela made the entire planning process so much easier I don’t know how we would have done it with out her. She took care of everything from finding vendors with in our budget to select from to keeping everything organized and running as planned the day of the wedding. She took the stress out of the process and we truly got to enjoy the planning and our wedding. I highly recommend using Daniela to plan your next big event and look forward to being able to work with her in the future.

Sent on 10/06/2017